Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

R.I.P. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / R.I.P. (951 Views)

Photo ( The Killing Of I.p.o.b Biafra Members In Onitsha) / R.I.P Murphy!! / R.I.P To Roger Rodas (the Not-so-famous) Guy Who Was In The Car With Paul Walker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.I.P. by Olorididan(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2007
It may be a rather morbid topic but death is a daily occurrence in the lives of those of us who are fortunate enough to have eluded it till this moment. So its with this in mind that I'm starting this topic as a hat tipping gesture to those who weren't (or were- depending) so fortunate. I thought to do so after just reading that one of my closest watched sports personalities died in a helicopter crash. Colin McRae, one of the best ever World Rally Champions, died in an accident totally unconnected with the risk he took for years racing WRC cars. He died with his six year old son (and a friend of his son's and his father). As avid pursuer of all things fast and speedy, I hadn't felt like this since the death of the brilliant Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna.

So this thread is for all those who have lost someone of any meaning in their lives, whether close or distant, friend or enemy, and who would wish to acknowledge their lives and to say goodbye.

Rest In Peace Colin McRae smiley.
Re: R.I.P. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2007
Aye, I was shocked when I woke up to the news yesterday morning.

A sad loss indeed. sad
Re: R.I.P. by chistiana(f): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2007
Actually wen i heard, i was so shocked.

This guy could have died some years ago during is race, he should have died during those fatal accident with is sport car.

But God have reasons for every thing

An handsome guy indeed.
Re: R.I.P. by conserved(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2007
I dnt rily kno much or giv a damn bout dis fast n furious guy bt u jst made me remember my dad.May his soul R.I.P.

Am a new dude on d forum n i wud like 2 say u guys r d bst,big ups 2 olorididan,hotangel,iice,sauckid,seun n evribdy.Hope am welcomed.
Re: R.I.P. by chistiana(f): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2007
nhhhhhhhh, u not welcome cos u didn't put me in ur list.

kidding man, u really welcome.
Re: R.I.P. by Bblak(f): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2007
What a world!So sad.May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peaceAmen
Re: R.I.P. by okeyz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2007
i lost a friend on the 28th of september cry
Re: R.I.P. by Olorididan(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2007
@ conserved- Thanks and I'm sure all nairalanders warmly welcome you

@okeyZ- my condolenses. may his/her soul R.I.P.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders @ Facebook: Post Your Profiles Here: Lets Go International / Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? / She Got Wat She Never Bargained For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.