Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! (949 Views)

Photo Of What A Lady Orderd Online And What She Got I Don Laf Tire / So Muma Gee Was Asked Wat She's Gon Do For Ahoade East. / Davido’s Girlfriend Nish Kards Shows Off What She’s Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
A man lived with his wife in a village, although they loved each other, things were rough for d family so they took to farming. One day, the wife went to farm, and behold, she found a 'ghana must go' bag filled with U.S dollars right inside their farmland! the woman carried the bag of money straight to the army barracks in d village and handed it over to the soldiers. After which she rushed home to inform her husband. Out of surprise, the man rushed to d barracks to confirm wat he was told by his wife. After seein d bag of money, he went back home, packed his wife's belongins and asked her to leave his house. @all, do u support dis man's action? Yes or No with reasons. Pls lets be civil.
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by 195(f): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
the wife is a fool undecided
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
As long as i am a nigerian i will never support the Lady , shioor angry
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by seedord247(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
wettin the wife do Good ateast she follow the true gospel
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So Romantic! undecided

What a spurious & colossally absurd story! Nollywood cant even tell such st[i]u[/i]pid fables. . . Nonsense! undecided
[/size]
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by manmustwac(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
His wife is obviously not Nigerian. stupid oyibo woman angry
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by slimyem: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
tell thistortoise and snail story to kindergartens,you'd get honest answers there.i promise!
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
manmustwac:

His wife is obviously not Nigerian. silly oyibo woman angry

lol grin
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]
Even a dog would bring the bag to it's owner first, not much more a full fledged grown arse Nigerian Woman!. . . Wacky sense of imaginative capabilities. . . And to post this as romance? Inconceivable Bullshit! [/size]
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by manmustwac(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
And even if this happened here on England if the owner did not come with proof of ownership after a certain amount of time the police would return the money back to the woman
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by cynthiafred67(f): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
The woman na mumu
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
u wanna get a migraine because of dis? If u dnt like d story and u cant keep off d thread, I suggest u go drink a cup or two of undiluted Tetra-oxo-sulphate-VI (H2SO4) to help cool your temper! U knw urself dogg!
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by 195(f): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
^Na sexkills wan drink TESCO WATER grin grin
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
cynthiafred67:

The woman na mumu
[size=14pt]The OP na mumu. Capital MUMU, as in Ewu Mmaaah, i.e a Goat. . . A wasted Goat![/size] cheesy
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by SAFO(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2011
Cmon people, be easy on the op.

I mean what do you expect from someone named boyloaf angry
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by kelz88(f): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2011
He should be proud of her. She's not a thief!

But she didn't have to return all the money.
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by slimyem: 1:31am On Dec 03, 2011
SAFO:

Cmon people, be easy on the op.

I mean what do you expect from someone named boyloaf angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! by HighChief4(m): 4:13am On Dec 03, 2011
kelz88:

He should be proud of her. She's not a thief!

But she didn't have to return all the money.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Does Maclatunji Have The Right To Ban All Non-muslim Comments? / How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.