Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi (10453 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Greatest African Goalkeeper Of All Time By IFFHS / Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by obaidan: 3:37pm On Jan 05
MichaelSokoto:
Bad belle statement!

lipsrsealed
where is the bad belle there, i hope you do not expect him to put any Nigerian player there. He probably forgot to add Samuel Etoo
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by obaidan: 3:39pm On Jan 05
Noniblaq:
Nobody reach okocha abeg
JJ Okocha is the most talented and skillful man from Africa to ever play the game BUT HE IS NOT THE GREATEST ...... He gives me joy more than any other player, I love him more than any other African player, past and present, But he isn't the greatest
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by wunmi590(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05

Old age don dey make this wan jam talk
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by maxlev1: 4:13pm On Jan 05
Mikel is spot on with this statement. George Opong Weah is the only African player to win the world footballer of the year award. That is the highest individual award in football currently. I think he picked Drogba based on Chelsea relationship but I feel Eto'o should come second after Weah. Eto'o won some top individual and team laurels during his time.
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by Sleekfingers: 4:32pm On Jan 05
verybadmouth:
Mikel is smoking too much. Where is Kanu, Eto, Yaya Toure

Can Kanu match up with Weah, Eto? Not to talk of Drogba....

Kanu is an average player....even Okocha is overrated
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by Exceed15: 6:08pm On Jan 05
Zonefree:
Let's be frank, Okocha is slightly overrated.

Mikel Obi achieved more in football than him.

Okocha is stingy and he also endorsed Betking to sapa men.

He's not even in Africa top 100 embarassed

I agree you with you. Just that okocha is now a brand and still repackaging himself for endorsement.
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by MomohMrMoore: 6:12pm On Jan 05
And Samuel Etoo
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by shagie07: 8:09pm On Jan 05
Liverpool Vs Newcastle 4 - 2 Incredible Match | Salah 2 Goals Highlights 2023/2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ptIct54-kM
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by SPAMBOX7: 9:01pm On Jan 05
He right. But he should have included Eto'o
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by iluvdonjazzy: 9:52pm On Jan 05
To me is OSIMHEN
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by iluvdonjazzy: 9:54pm On Jan 05
To me o is V. OSIMHEN
Re: Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi by AYNL: 10:35pm On Jan 05
Legend bullshii
mo Salah is clear of anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles / Why Nigeria Must Qualify For 2014 World Cup / England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.