Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Who Deleted My Topic, This Is Unfair And Unjust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Deleted My Topic, This Is Unfair And Unjust (167 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / This is Unfair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Deleted My Topic, This Is Unfair And Unjust by Testiebobo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05
I posted a topic titled " i love it my girlfriend wears indecent cloth to visit me. I fucking hate this shit, i dont know the admin that did it but i know someone did it intentionally. You guys should pls make justice to this. I know they hate me, but i dont fucking care. The person who deleted my topic will judged by God himself.
Re: Who Deleted My Topic, This Is Unfair And Unjust by eepeepook: 4:06pm On Jan 05
Zzz.
Re: Who Deleted My Topic, This Is Unfair And Unjust by Palazee(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05
Nairaland policy change

Any post or thread thats appear to be objectifying women will be taken down

OP this is just the beginning, by the time seun and his feminist mod are done. If you type women, you will be banned immediately

(1) (Reply)

Some Animals Of Zooland Are Cowards / Jeff Bridges And Susan Geston (married 45 Years): / What Are You Going To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.