Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House (32258 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / APC Women Burn Brooms In Yola, Defect To PDP (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Emmanuel30a: 4:48pm On Jan 05
MrHyde:
How is it that the soldiers were able to respond quickly to a protest but could not respond to the massacre?
Because they haven't taken Massacre to Masaka... They are a lot or lots of acres&hectares,etc; in Masaka that are waiting for Massacre... Saka and Isiaka,etc; in Masaka are waiting for Massacre... Let's see who would responds... They should or would rather jumps into ponds or fish ponds than to responds... Respond ko, ponds ati esponds ni...
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Emmanuel30a: 4:55pm On Jan 05
Antoeni:
67% Of Northern Nigeria Traditional Rulers Are Saboteurs Betrayers , Greedy , And Heartless, it Serves Him Right
Go to Abattoir if you wants to knows saboteurs or about saboteurs, you stills never learns the "socateur/socatoir or sohcahtoa", etc... Are you from Lens or OG Nice
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by U09ce: 5:02pm On Jan 05
That's their modus operandi to stop investigatiions that will unravel perpetrator S of the dastardly acts. It happened during the case of General Alkali
https://punchng.com/missing-general-women-protest-the-evacuation-of-jos-pond-by-army/
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by seunayantokun(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05
Sad. Sad. Sad.
The police can't arrest the terrorists but the victims are to be punished further. And the closest leader of the people isn't seen to rise for his people because he is afraid of the compromised federal government. Will Nigeria come out of this injustice? Those who still have brain upstairs know it is a future without the present.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Cocolatti(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05
As expected, the perpetrators of the killings are spared while the victims are arrested instead.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Cajal(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
probably the members of the community were falsely tagged as bandits who invaded the area or they were involved in a reprisal attack.

Or they were said to be allegedly involved the first attack
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Codevalley: 5:46pm On Jan 05
mamdanju:
Some of the villages injured in the attack stated that it was their people that attacked them. They spoke their dialect and called them by name before attacking them. the victims in the hospital said they knew their attackers. Why won't the people allow security agents to do their work?
Stop this please,they mentioned Fulani Herdsmen as the attackers.The women burnt down the Palace because 3days ago two Fulani men were killed and Nigerian Police and army decided to arrest some members of the community youth for being responsible for the attack. They were angry because the traditional rulers have refused to do anything about the situation.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by BadBradley: 5:47pm On Jan 05
Righthussle:
When strong and reasonable women are fed up with any system just know that system will never survive.

When I say strong and reasonable women I don't mean those women that accept that the creator of the universe is a male and he has a begotten son and not a daughter.

I mean those rare ones that will tell you boldly that if there is a creator of the universe anywhere, it's must be a woman. Those ones that will never associate themselves with any religion or book that relegates and discriminates against women. Those ones that will never accept that a man was created first before a woman without a concrete scientific proof.
so this is what you have been looking for to justify your confused existence?

1 Like

Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by ceejay80s(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05
E don dey start small small, gradual6aso rock will be burnt down....let's be realistic...this government is pushing us to the wall....na from play Dem dey take enter dance...
Let Dem continue to eat their chicken on our expense and we be drinking garri with kulikuli
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by yommen: 6:07pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
probably the members of the community were falsely tagged as bandits who invaded the area or they were involved in a reprisal attack.

I doubt so. Fulanis have often been protected by the government after carrying out evil acts. Sunday Igboho only tried protecting his people but faced government harassment.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by alfarouq(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05
There is a video where one of the interviewed members said that the attackers were not Fulani. The Police might have found them wanting during their investigations.

What is the traditional ruler guilty of , exposing the criminals from the community or what?

1 Like

Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by matify83: 6:16pm On Jan 05
peterboro:

YOU DON'T READ TO UNDERSTAND... BEFORE COMMENTING!

Go back and read what the writer said!

You that has deciphered the plot in the story please summarize for me.

1-Bandits attack my village.
2-The police comes and take some of our youths as alleged culprits .
3- our women [ who are now mostly widows] demonstrate at the police station [obviously against the arrest]
4- comes back home to burn down the chiefs house for being a sellout

And you can't connect the dots that the youths were wrongly arrested?

How are you sure the youths are not being persecuted for standing up to the attackers and the chief all along is complicit in the attack.

I pity your comprehension skills.

Continue frolicking in your folly.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by OyinO: 6:31pm On Jan 05
A very good development. Since the weak men have chosen to be dumb and nonfunctional, let the women act.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by TheSPEAKER(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05
Iamzik:

This Is plateau state. Bokkos is in plateau

Alright. Thanks alot, Zik.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:49pm On Jan 05
Righthussle:
When strong and reasonable women are fed up with any system just know that system will never survive.

When I say strong and reasonable women I don't mean those women that accept that the creator of the universe is a male and he has a begotten son and not a daughter.

I mean those rare ones that will tell you boldly that if there is a creator of the universe anywhere, it's must be a woman. Those ones that will never associate themselves with any religion or book that relegates and discriminates against women. Those ones that will never accept that a man was created first before a woman without a concrete scientific proof.

You will be fine.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by peterboro: 7:16pm On Jan 05
matify83:

You that has deciphered the plot in the story please summarize for me.

1-Bandits attack my village.
2-The police comes and take some of our youths as alleged culprits .
3- our women [ who are now mostly widows] demonstrate at the police station [obviously against the arrest]
4- comes back home to burn down the chiefs house for being a sellout

And you can't connect the dots that the youths were wrongly arrested?

How are you sure the youths are not being persecuted for standing up to the attackers and the chief all along is complicit in the attack.

I pity your comprehension skills.

Continue frolicking in your folly.

SO YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE NORTH IS MIXED. Some of your neighbours might had been planted to be working and giving information to the enemies to take over some farm lands from some persons by reducing them gradually.

Na rat wey dey inside house most time dey give the one outside information where fish dey.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE!

1 Like

Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by naturefellow(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05
EmperorCaesar:
shocked
When you all the men in your village are weak, effeminate and cant even protect their own family...
easy to rant from the sidelines.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Ohraykon: 7:28pm On Jan 05
Righthussle:

the creator is genderless please!
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by akaahs(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05
matify83:
Why persecute the bereaved?

You arrest the same people who were attacked on what grounds. That they are insiders in the heinous attack on their own people?

I believed, a household can never be defeated without an insider.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by komzy589(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05
Righthussle:

Strong woman. Keypad warrior! I hail o👋
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Faposky95: 9:37pm On Jan 05
Emmanuel30a:
Where is the comforts of your own house...? Is the comforts of your own house that place you are wearing and tearing skirts and blowse, that place you are becoming spouse or a spouse?

Had to write something....ehhhhn....!!!!
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Temi2468: 9:49pm On Jan 05
Beremx:

These women are foolish!
Period!
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by bammo: 9:50pm On Jan 05
Beremx:

One of these is most likely the case. You sound like someone from Jos
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by Segxydube: 10:10pm On Jan 05
Righthussle:

Rubbish

Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by matify83: 10:20pm On Jan 05
peterboro:

SO YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE NORTH IS MIXED. Some of your neighbours might had been planted to be working and giving information to the enemies to take over some farm lands from some persons by reducing them gradually.

Na rat wey dey inside house most time dey give the one outside information where fish dey.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE!

For your information, I live in the north and in a state that is also suffering from incessant killings from ? Bandits.

Your problem is that you are delusional,perniciously opinionated and have a convoluted and warped reasoning incapable of logical judgement.

I can bet you don't understand life outside your safe zone.

https://www.nairaland.com/7959730/why-bokkos-women-set-ablaze

Continue fooling yourself from the comfort and safety of wherever you call home.

Those who are informed know what is happening beyond what the media is allowed to broadcast.
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by fortunez1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05
Ikaeniyan0:
Why did the police arrest members of the community?
for defending themselves
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by holyfather(m): 2:05am On Jan 06
Larryndelaw:
OR they were the informant to the Terrorist

Naaa
A Fulani man was found dead in town, the police then made arrests.
Women were demanding unconditional release of the arrested as they were not the true culprits.

The dead man was rubbed
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by holyfather(m): 2:08am On Jan 06
fortunez1:
for defending themselves

Nope
Dead body was found in market place.
Routine arrest was made
Re: Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House by denny97797: 9:23am On Jan 06
Why persecute the bereaved?You arrest the same people who were attacked on what grounds. That they are insiders in the heinous attack on their own people?Why persecute the bereaved?You arrest the same people who were attacked on what grounds. That they are insiders in the heinous attack on their own people?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) / Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) / Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.