Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos (36034 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by politicoNG: 7:16pm On Jan 05
Photos of the women's protests at Bokkos

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by EreluRoz: 7:18pm On Jan 05
Plateau hmmm 😢.
It's really a sad situation in plateau

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by SharingIsLife(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05
Another Aba Women's riot. Real Amazons.

This one even carry baby join.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by ATEAMS: 7:29pm On Jan 05
E b things
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by sleeknaija(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05
This is scary.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by salem1996: 7:30pm On Jan 05
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Talkisneeded: 7:30pm On Jan 05
Glad plateau is getting the much needed media attention... So many things tends to go underground.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by opalu: 7:30pm On Jan 05
Hnmm
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Blaze14k: 7:30pm On Jan 05
After the protest nothing will happen cos theres serious high level cooperation amongst these criminals. We all know what is going on and the government seem to turn a blind eye. Unfortunately if this happens in SS or SE they can't take such rubbish

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Raxxye(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05
Nigeria my country!
It beats my imagination how each successive Government at the Federal level continues to deliberately look the other way while the Fulani tribe continues in the massacre of other Nigerians.
It is surprising how all the security agencies including the Police, DSS, NIA, etc, which get billions of naira yearly on budgetary allocations never ever get wind of the attacks during planning stages, neither does any of the killers ever gets arrested thereafter. Yet the marauders come in their hundreds, kill at broad day light, often spending hours in the hurrendous act, and still get away with it!
I am convinced that the top shots of the security agencies are complicit in these evil acts.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Kunlelee: 7:30pm On Jan 05
This is getting serious, i pray and hope that Government will intervene on time.
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by oldguyman: 7:30pm On Jan 05
These women are serious and I can bet, the state government will work efficiently to get rid of the killers attacking people.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by ekanx27(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05
Without purpose abuse is inevitable
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Fatbam005: 7:30pm On Jan 05
Where is the president. He was busy shouting Emilokan whereas he is empty...

34 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by ecolime(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05
cry
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by prophetic69(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05
Good
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by flexyrule(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05
Good
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Beremx(f): 7:31pm On Jan 05
Where are the men?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Stevolacious(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05
Helpless!

When your ancestral home suddenly becomes a threat zone.

Who do you look up to?

Pathetic situation Indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by AMAUCHESKY(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05
So sad

Bad addiction is more deadly than Cancer.. You need a councillor @ via my signature

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Loci88: 7:31pm On Jan 05
Justice for them

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by kerry57: 7:32pm On Jan 05
Our govts over the years have shown to be more interesred in politics than the security of lives and properties whice is their primary responsibility.

When they try to act, they fight symptoms and not root causes.

May God heal Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Benki003(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05
My heart is heavy for them 😞😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by id4sho(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05
I can remember women protesting at farin lamba and young soldier was shaking . The protest was against the army in 2011, the soldier was loading extra bullets in cartridges and bullets were falling. Military vehicle keeps 2-3men at flash points . They will be hitting soldiers chest in their hundreds . Gov Jang had to withdraw the military and dismantle check points tongue

Thank God for relative peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by ezegenigbonine: 7:34pm On Jan 05
Fear north
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Hemisphere: 7:35pm On Jan 05
Organize Your self with Men with Arms to defend Your Land . Fulani only Understands Bindiga M version. Take a Cue from ESN . Never call on Govt to help. That is dumbest call to make. The are laughing & Smiling to the bank when your Land is over run and Exploited for different Minerals

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Roboto11: 7:35pm On Jan 05
I always knew all the "terrorist" activities had economic motivation.

People are evil.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by begge: 7:35pm On Jan 05
If you give all dis women gun the way e dey hot so, dem go finish bandit

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by SILVERLINES: 7:36pm On Jan 05
angry

If everyone can take this necessary step at this time this disaster called Nigeria will come to an end

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You List ,5 Richest Politicians Alive In Nigeria / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.