Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,171 members, 7,842,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

"We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos (34431 Views)

Gov Wike Begs Igbo Traders For Forgiveness (Video) / LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 10:05am On Jan 06
chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Just like the user below me too! Isn't it funny even Jesus was in the middle of two kinds of people too? Look at his post:

You want a people to leave their investments for you in their own country? You for kuku carry gun naw. Organised ole buruku.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

Oh, before I forget, I can guarantee you are free to respond to this, but I cannot guarantee a feedback from me. So after you respond, come back here and read again...that's my response.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to cling onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

Develop your mentality! No one stops you from being useful too!

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow....then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

You are growing but not developing inwardly. Prov. 26:27, son. Let's pray.
what is this mumu saying,is it not madness that you left you own land to develop another person's,carry your stupid development to your southeast cos thats where you need it most.i can bet my balls that you cant even afford a pin in this lagos talkess of investments but it is people like you that make foolish noise.una eye go soon clear cos e go shock una.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:09am On Jan 06
It is obvious this lady does not go to the market to buy else she would not put this video out.

There are still Market women of all tribes in all Markets in Lagos.

Maybe she meant to say her patronisers of her trade are yet to come back....😉

We make it seem as if Lagos collapses during Christmas break which is a lie.

Lagos ke I was at Oyingbo 3days before Christmas and every produce marked present with their various sellers of all tribes.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by MzErica(f): 10:17am On Jan 06
Yam legger making lame-ass video to make her phlat-headed bloothers feel good about their lame selves. grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by aspabay(m): 10:17am On Jan 06
People do all sorts for clout. I'm not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by reddingtonblack: 10:19am On Jan 06
Nazgul:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. Tribalism is the only reason why Tinubu still has people defending him. Cos with the kind of suffering Nigerians are going through, the wide spread poverty, lies, insecurity, massive looting, multiple taxation, inflation, naira crash...etc. You can't be living in Nigeria, seeing and experiencing all these and still defend Tinubu.

It would take your hatred for another tribe to convince yourself that Tinubu is a Messiah.

If you read news well enough you would have realize by now, No tribe as criticized Tinubu more than the yorubas
Even osun they claim he is home town didnt give him the required votes unlike OBi & Atiku

Tinubu recent visit to lagos for the holidays, it was heard on camera "ebi pa'waa" thats a yoruba language, So where is the tribalism

Tinubu lost Lagos and Osun, whereas Peter Obi won East and yet you feel the yorubas are the tribalist here

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by olaodun: 10:21am On Jan 06
https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100085261425665
pls visit our page we are forming a formidable community to fight poverty and hunger in Nigeria,through skills, tools , small businesses and agriculture
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 10:22am On Jan 06
Kobicove:

My friend go and sit down!

You dey here dey vibrate dey blow empty gas because me and you dey Nairaland.

You're not even one of us, if you were then you should know that we are called Igbo and not Ibo!
How was it spelt in our history books?. In 1999 Nigeria constitution, how was it spelt? Have you checked before you concluded on this your spelling?. Pls go back to your history.

Beside, I tank God you shall understand my point and I don't need to be an Ibo to state the fact. I'm not a tribalistic person, I do with reality without sentiment.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by yommen: 10:25am On Jan 06
DaTruths:
I have to admit, if igbos leaves Lagos totally today, it would take about 20-30 years or even more for Lagos to get back to what it is today.

Don't bother quoting me to counter it because you are dumb.

Dey play. it seems you don't know the limited resources will be enough for us instead of being overstretched.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 10:27am On Jan 06
DrChukki:
Online: Yorubas hate Igbos

In Real Life: Yorubas and Igbos marrying themselves

This December in my village, I saw a Yoruba guy making incarnations in my village stream. At first, I was surprised because I hardly see other tribes in my village except Hausas... When I approached him, he said his wife is from my village and he has been living there for 3 years now.

Lesson: Igbos don't hate Yorubas, neither do Yorubas hate Igbos.

They're just having competition among themselves which is normal... Just that most times, some uninformed people turn it into hatred.

For me, I no send anybody... Dẹy your dẹy, mek I dey my dẹy... Provided I'm making my money, I'm cool
A traditional marriage is taking place in my village today and guess what. A Yoruba guy living abroad is coming to marry a lady from.my Village. If we follow the empty noise makers here you will think the hatred is deep and across board.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:40am On Jan 06
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself, you go dey alright last last 😁
e pain am ooo
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by ABC101FF: 10:44am On Jan 06
Osetigo.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 10:44am On Jan 06
Lagos is their dreamland. They can't do without Lagos

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 10:46am On Jan 06
DaTruths:
I have to admit, if igbos leaves Lagos totally today, it would take about 20-30 years or even more for Lagos to get back to what it is today.

rubbish

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by virginchaser(m): 10:53am On Jan 06
Tinubu was calling her. Clout chaser. She tried but next time she should make it more real.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Godfullsam(m): 10:54am On Jan 06
sulaak:

Lagos was a thriving city before the Igbos and will be a thriving city after the Igbos. The different Lagos will be cleaner and less congested when the Igbos move on.

Lagos's immigration history goes back to the Agudas, Saros, Ijebu, Bini, Lebanese and Igbos. The success of a city is based on the leadership and stability of the region. The reason why Igbos are successful in Lagos is because of the Yoruba leadership that has ensured that the Western region remains stable and welcoming to all.

The Igbos have the right to hate Yorubas politicians but don't extend your hatred to Yoruba people.

They don't have the right to hate any yorubas politician.
They should direct their hatred to their own political leaders who steal their money and leave their region desolate.

I don't think yoruba have ever produce any governor as clueless and wicked as peter obi, orji kalu or okorocha.
Let them face their leaders and hold them accountable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by BabaO2: 10:54am On Jan 06
This is a sarcastic comment.
It shouldnt even suppose to come to front page.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Morphinne: 10:58am On Jan 06
DaTruths:

You sure know that you’re dumb but I’ll still honor you with a response.
Though you are not comparable to Apple but your senseless take is like Apple or Samsung saying that its fans would become miserable if they stop selling phones to them grin
You travel en masse to a foreign land with a pair of shoes; set up shops to sell fake goods and you still have the gut to claim that the ppl who have superior purchasing powers to buy your goods wont survive without you grin Although you are not one, a sane person will know that the buyers (other Lagosians) should be the ones saying that you gala hawkers won’t survive without them. This is like seeing Nigerians claiming that the United Kingdom would cease to exist should they stop traveling there grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Godfullsam(m): 10:59am On Jan 06
yesloaded:

That gal ma werey

She dey catch cruise

The girl was indirectly making mockery of igbos but they were too dumb to realize it.

They were ignorantly feeling very indispensable and important while the lady was pressing their mumu signal .

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Morphinne: 11:02am On Jan 06
These people will never cease to amaze me ; The lady was obviously being sarcastic and unsurprisingly, they fell for it grin
Just tell them Jesus is against Peter Obi and watch them hurl insults at him without thinking twice (Shebi na pesin wey get brain dey think sef grin)

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by mdimefields: 11:02am On Jan 06
PHIPEX:
A traditional marriage is taking place in my village today and guess what. A Yoruba guy living abroad is coming to marry a lady from.my Village. If we follow the empty noise makers here you will think the hatred is deep and across board.
Stop giving your sisters to these people for marriage. Learn your lessons. Bad politics leads to war, which leads to genocide. You can learn from the Jews who did everything to pacify the Germans, but end up in the concentration camp. We are like the Jews right now. Our homeland is balkanized and our people scattered between geopolitical zones with deep division.
The bad politics that is constant between both tribes is a pointer to be wise and maintain self preservation. They should marry themselves, why we marry ourselves and maybe among close tribes.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Nauttyprof(m): 11:07am On Jan 06
DaTruths:

Tell them to leave first and let's see how true this is. Is not a crime going to your states to develop them too

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by komzy589(m): 11:08am On Jan 06
Vello:

Have you considered that tribalism is the only reason virtually all of you nyamirri are condemning Tinubu?
What exactly did Tinubu do against you or your generation?
You complain of hunger because of increase in petrol price and naira floating but your hypocrisy did not make you admit that's what Atiku and even your ethno-religious bigot called Obi all campaigned with.

What exactly is Tinubu's sin?
Tinubu didn’t commit any sin at all.
The difficulty in the job is not to do what Atiku and Obi said. The hard part is doing it without putting the nation into suffering.

So far, Tinubu has not been able to do so and it is no surprise. Anyone who’s surprised at Tinubu’s failure now is not smart.
The fact that Buhari failed is already more than 70% indication that Tinubu will fail.
This is why I’m surprised at people rooting for him before the election. I’m even more shocked at people still defending him now.

Before you mention tribalistism, I’m not Yoruba nor Ibo. You two can whine later, but if we don’t fix Nigeria now, we will all suffer the brut. After all, there are other tribes in Nigeria too.
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 11:09am On Jan 06
Nazgul:
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. Tribalism is the only reason why Tinubu still has people defending him. Cos with the kind of suffering Nigerians are going through, the wide spread poverty, lies, insecurity, massive looting, multiple taxation, inflation, naira crash...etc. You can't be living in Nigeria, seeing and experiencing all these and still defend Tinubu.

It would take your hatred for another tribe to convince yourself that Tinubu is a Messiah.

even tribalism make tinubu have the highest vote in north

i say you no get sense

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by olisaokere(m): 11:10am On Jan 06

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by mdimefields: 11:12am On Jan 06
Morphinne:

You sure know that you’re dumb but I’ll still honor you with a response.
Though you are not comparable to Apple but your senseless take is like Apple or Samsung saying that its fans would become miserable if they stop selling phones to them grin
You travel en masse to a foreign land with a pair of shoes; set up shops to sell fake goods and you still have the gut to claim that the ppl who have superior purchasing powers to buy your goods wont survive without you grin Although you are not one, a sane person will know that the buyers (other Lagosians) should be the ones saying that you gala hawkers won’t survive without them. This is like seeing Nigerians claiming that the United Kingdom would cease to exist should they stop traveling there grin
You guys make so much Noise with Lagos that one starts to wonder if Lagos is the only place Igbos are in large number. The Igbos residing and doing Business in Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and other Northern states is larger in number than Lagos. Why we have so much Igbos in Lagos is because of the monopoly of seaport. YOu can find Igbos in several West African countries running their businesses in peace, none is verbally attacked like the hateful Yorubas that have made it their past time to keep attacking Igbos online. I hope my people learn their lesson on time and vacate your Lagos for you.
you did it to Ghanaians, Igbos are now your target
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by TariDisemi300: 11:16am On Jan 06
chatinent:

If this tribalistic post makes you feel any better and was true, there was no need to seek group validation...only of course, due to inferiority complex...and dark envy.

Don't get me wrong, I know that you and your Nairaland cohorts are notorious for dick measurements always with attempts to provoke, and ridicule.

Just like the user below me too! Isn't it funny even Jesus was in the middle of two kinds of people too? Look at his post:

You want a people to leave their investments for you in their own country? You for kuku carry gun naw. Organised ole buruku.

Is dark humour only what you contribute to the GDP? Yet you brag with a state that the whole Nigeria developed! Not even as though you are from the State! It's always attachee by force.

Under the constitution, anyone is allowed to live anywhere and everyone lives anywhere! If other countries are this hostile to your japa dreams, you call it racism! But see the common blacks against the common blacks! Little wonder South African whites no longer want to be together with blacks.

Why chestbeat for someone else in your tribe? Wetin you mah don do for your name to be glorified? When you see your tribal man celebrated, instead of appreciating them and leave, you coin a post to cause war...cos it makes your poor brain feel good when the only thing you have achieved in your tribe is being a popular online tribalistic nuisance.

Oh, before I forget, I can guarantee you are free to respond to this, but I cannot guarantee a feedback from me. So after you respond, come back here and read again...that's my response.

I am from Lagos and even though I don't live there, I preach against bad politicians from anywhere. I don't have to instigate one tribe over another to feel good! The Yoruba-Igbo thing y'all started during the elections, e never clear for your eyes? I hope Tinubu's administration is a feel-good for you, yeah? I have nothing against Tinubu as a Yoruba man, I am against Tinubu as a bad politician (evident from his administration currently), same way I am against Obi (evident from his administration in Anambra) and Atiku (evident from being a VP) because I know the trio are only politicians who'd play any script to cling onto power.

But you? You are an oh-yes member when poison is from your tribe. You are like the tortoise in the ancient folklores...a wise fool. I'm ashamed at you what you bring to forex; online thuggery, tribalism, and neverdowellism. Clap for yourself, President Polythene Bag.

To humans, your mentality shows you are a political too! Even a blind man sees through your political blindness.

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow from practical empty trouble makers like you...then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

ah! Bros easy
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Hier(m): 11:16am On Jan 06
Which one be ile labo isinmi ooo again, is Lagos their home town or East

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by MomohMrMoore: 11:49am On Jan 06
LOL. Do Igbos have food? They sell spare parts, Okrika, open shops to sell anything apart from food items. Its the Hausas that sell food items. No food in the east. They didnt even travel much cos of insecurity there. Igbos need Lagos for everything. Without Lagos, Igbos cant survive.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by CommonSense1967: 11:51am On Jan 06
YellowbaMoslem:
Even as a Yoruba, i agree with her.

I regret Voting for Tinubu because of tribalism.

IPOB terrorist masquerading as a Yoruba man. Stop clowning 🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by LZAA: 12:01pm On Jan 06
chatinent:

Don't mistake cheap likes and shares given to you for a Kabiyesi bow from practical empty trouble makers like you...then return to Twitter posting your Opay details for any flying giveaways!

Kai!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by 8stargeneral: 12:04pm On Jan 06
Enjoy with your brother tinubu
Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by Omenlon: 12:07pm On Jan 06
So Na Igbo traders nai dey feed people for Lagos, make una dey continue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.