Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele (24654 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06
BloomingDale:

Don’t. It has nothing to do with the tribe of Judah. Pesin said it’s a shit movie.
I thought as much. Thanks for the heads up..
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Lucas4903: 2:16pm On Jan 06
nairavsdollars:
Funke really doing Nigeria proud. The movie us being talked about all over the world

Which world aunty……the movie grossed the billions of Naira in Nigeria. It’s still in the cinema aunty. Nobody is talking about it over the world yet. Except Nigerians. Kudos to the cast and crew. It was worth the effort.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:30pm On Jan 06
Agunesinjaweola:
Netflix will pay fortune to Funke Akindele and make her a Billionaire for ever !!

I love her series - SHE on Netflix.

Waiting for Season 2...

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Emma513: 2:30pm On Jan 06
PDPdestroyer:
If you like, no congratulate, na only your Igbo brethren go vote u come 2027, you see that SW votes, just forget am grin
OBI WILL NOT WIN A LGAs, HE WON LGAs EVEN IN THE NORTH. HE WILL NOT A STATE. HE WON 5 EASTERN STATE. HE WILL NOT WIN A STATE ASIDE SOUTH EAST, HE WON MANY STATE FLOG BALABLU IN HIS STATE. EVEN ABUJA. BEFORE MANMOD INVADE AND RIG HIM OUT. HE IS THE GREATEST POLITICIAN NOW. HE ARCHIVE THIS UNDER ONE YEAR AND NEW PARTY. YOU HAVE STARTED AGAIN YOU ARE IN PAIN tongue

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by bentenny(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06
Golan007:

He celebrated late.

You rest.

grin
Is he not a Nigerian and entitled to celebrate at his own time?
Try get sense small!
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Golan007: 2:38pm On Jan 06
bentenny:

Is he not a Nigerian and entitled to celebrate at his own time?
Try get sense small!

He was slow to celebrate.

Just accept the truth.
grin

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Irony1: 2:42pm On Jan 06
Rick9:
It's amazing honestly. The budget for the movie might not even be up to ₦200,000,000 yet it has Gross ₦1 billion. It's remarkable.

Nigeria Government need to really fix this economy Sha..too many talented and gifted people around.

So you were the movie accountant, that you know the budget for the movie.

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Emma513: 2:44pm On Jan 06
Jonjam269:
Social media president of obidots from Agulu wants to remain relevant by all means. We understand sir.
YES BALABLU, WE ARE HUNGERY SIR
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Buharidgeneral: 2:47pm On Jan 06
Golan007:
Late comer.
grin
Change your style na new year we dey
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Golan007: 2:53pm On Jan 06
Buharidgeneral:

Change your style na new year we dey

Obi should change his fake style.

2 Likes

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by bentenny(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06
Golan007:

He was slow to celebrate.

Just accept the truth.
grin
So how does that make the celebration less significant?
Nah U e dey celebrate?
Guy go find something worthwhile to do with your life!
This one you dey do don turn obsession!
Abi Obi thief your gf?
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Golan007: 2:55pm On Jan 06
bentenny:

So how does that make the celebration less significant?
Nah U e dey celebrate?
Guy go find something worthwhile to do with your life!
This one you dey do don turn obsession!
Abi Obi thief your gf?

E dey pain you as people dey mark Obi.

grin

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by georgecso(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06
Please is the movie available on Netflix or Prime video?
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Menclothing: 3:08pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

well, when Lion Heart was sold out for up to $4 million to Netflix, It didn't get as much attention as this, as far back as 2018.

If funke was Genevieve, CNN would have announced it in those days.

anyways, congratulations to funke on this your "unattainable" feat that no other human has attained. Congratulations once again.

If she decided to sell it stream platforms she will collect more than $5m

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by bentenny(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06
Golan007:

E dey pain you as people dey mark Obi.

grin
Lie lie!
I dey bothered about your obsession because e fit lead to your depression!
You dey mark who nor even dey aware or notice your existence!
What a pity!
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Golan007: 3:20pm On Jan 06
bentenny:

Lie lie!
I dey bothered about your obsession because e fit lead to your depression!
You dey mark who nor even dey aware or notice your existence!
What a pity!

He's aware of your existence abi?

grin

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by azzima(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06
This one ALWAYS Wait UNTIL After Atiku speaks!

Same thing he did Pre-Tribunal, Post-Tribunal, Pre-Supreme Court, Post-Supreme Court.

Very WEAK Man!

It's NAUSEATING!!!

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by bentenny(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06
Golan007:

He's aware of your existence abi?

grin
Why should he?
He doesn't live rent free in my head like yours!
Hence the obsession!
😄😄
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Promise47(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06
Which of the country I never watch the move but my 2 sisters do watch am
nairavsdollars:
Funke really doing Nigeria proud. The movie us being talked about all over the world
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Golan007: 3:34pm On Jan 06
bentenny:

Why should he?
He doesn't live rent free in my head like yours!
Hence the obsession!
😄😄

He doesn't care about you.

grin
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Rick9(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06
Irony1:

So you were the movie accountant, that you know the budget for the movie.
i waa just estimating oh. A movie of that calibre would definitely have a very high production budget.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by ellizy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06
Akindele funked is doing pretty well but for me this movie is overrated
I'm sorry if it's hurt...
Compare it to "King of boy" and tell the difference for yourself
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by bentenny(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06
Golan007:

grin
This statement should be addressed to you!
Atleast now you know he doesn't care about you despite having a portrait of him on ur phone gallery🤣🤣
🥱🥱
Is that all your limited brain cells could conjure?
Gosh I'm disappointed 😄😄
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Rick9(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06
Questionnaires:

You and I are part of The Government of Nigeria.
What Do You Intend That We Make The Leaders Begin To Fix ?

At Bolded I'm not part of any government ok not since Peter Obi/ Yusuf Datti lost the 2023 Presidential elections, it's a wound im still nursing till niw and such affront against me and the Nigeria people is unforgivable.

Maybe by now I would have been part of Peter Obi Yusuf Datti Government as Minister of Women Affairs.

The thing pain me seriously.
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Golan007: 3:39pm On Jan 06
bentenny:

This statement should be addressed to you!
Atleast now you know he doesn't care about you!
🥱🥱
Is that all your limited brain cells could conjure?
Gosh I'm disappointed 😄😄

grin
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by bentenny(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06
Golan007:

grin
And he keeps mumbling like a broken record😁😁
Abi ur group admin never give you update on wetin to yarn?
'School nah scam' crew😂😂
Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by flexyrule(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06
jaxxy:
I still don't know what the hype about the film is.

I watched the preview is was the usual Nollywood stuff. undecided
There is absolutely no amount of hype that would make me spend 30 minutes on any nollywood movie.

They hyped a trip to Jamaica - flop!
Lion heart - Normal nollywood stuff
Brotherhood - Too much effects, normal nollywood stuff
Shanty Town - Nothing extra ordinary
Blood sisters - Started well... Then turned out to be the usual stuff...

When I say nothing... Nothing oooooo.

1 Like

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by T3f6hij: 3:45pm On Jan 06
[lef

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by bobby007(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

well, when Lion Heart was sold out for up to $4 million to Netflix, It didn't get as much attention as this, as far back as 2018.

If funke was Genevieve, CNN would have announced it in those days.

anyways, congratulations to funke on this your "unattainable" feat that no other human has attained. Congratulations once again.
u are jealous of Yoruba success, this is just revenue generated from cinemas, the pains will be too much to bear when this movie reach its climax on streams

2 Likes

Re: A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele by Raskimonojendor: 3:49pm On Jan 06
LaIabobo:

$4m in 2018 was less than 1b. Also this feat is from just cinema box office sales. She is yet to release the movie on any streaming platform
Yes ooo. I am currently out of the country and waiting for it to stream on Netflix or prime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently / State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC / Defamation: Governor El-Rufai Testifies In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.