Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos (4619 Views)

I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Freshtruth(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06
Omo he done reach like this

1 Share

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by JJfrank22(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06
Your wife no one gree this year for you ooo
Your own done too much.

Keeping her man safe from devourers grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Eyinju112(f): 2:18pm On Jan 06
I hope you won't be hiding jackets in your car

7 Likes

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Rexymania(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06
Are you that loose?

1 Like

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by vincenteger: 4:01pm On Jan 06
So your wedding ring is not enough for ladies to know that you're a married man.

I bet you, your wife can't walk along the street with you on that shirt
Shame no go allow her.

1 Like

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by ikeno(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06
Side chicks beware and keep off the man is now someone's property
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Shalommy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy Op, But the cloth won't stop your ashawo work naundecided

4 Likes

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:17pm On Jan 06
Him wife no sabi say married men are the real deal? She has put up a very good advertisement for her husband. Am not joking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Depriest2020: 5:36pm On Jan 06
Girls no dey follow single guys again, na married men. So na now then go dey rush am.

1 Like

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by MMempire(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06
Na married men girls dey rush these days.

2 Likes

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by faceland: 8:15pm On Jan 06
Whores love married men. That shirt is blood in a water full of shakes.

If he looks good, that means he not only have cash, he must be at home by 8pm (he wouldn't spend at most 2 hours with her). Single guys can stay with her all night giving her multiple rounds and still pinching pennies.
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Sonnobax15(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06
cheesy
According to our present day nigerian bannies,they prefer married men to bachelors...

1 Like

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Error401: 9:40pm On Jan 06
Your wife cant differentiate between I'm and Am?

Freshtruth:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by IVORY2009(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06
Shalommy:
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy Op, But the cloth won't stop your ashawo work naundecided

Nne Emeka happie New Year angry grin

1 Like

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Testimony1988(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06
Hahahahha.
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by DONFASZY(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06
Na dis one gals like past
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Pat081: 12:30am On Jan 07
Freshtruth:
your wife is on drugs did she thinks this will stop you from following ladies or stop them from running after you when you get your money if was there that married with 100 children they will still follow you
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by ValCon888: 1:58am On Jan 07
An ashawo man that wants to cheat will still cheat. A signboard on his forehead can’t stop him.

Oh well, whatever makes your wife sleep well at night.
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Fiscus105(m): 4:37am On Jan 07
......and you think this can solve ur her problem? Nothing wife can do to stop a public tap, he must share it for the public.

I pray you won't contact deadly diseases and go before ur time.
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by NFBI: 7:20am On Jan 07
Freshtruth:
Wrong English don't wear that nonsense..

I am or I'm

1 Like

Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by ObalendeCMS: 7:29am On Jan 07
Shakushaku h&w.
Like attract like, sha.
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Ekaylax: 10:55am On Jan 07
*Dr - timmo hookup Nigeria*
Conji medicine

Boyfriends

Girlfriends

Sugar daddy

Suger mommy

Sex mate

Bleep partners

Connection is free

Which one are you interested in?

Https:///+1716-342-0918
Whatsapp number -+1716-342-0918
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by dkidd: 10:59am On Jan 07
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Him wife no sabi say married men are the real deal? She has put up a very good advertisement for her husband. Am not joking.
Exactly cheesy
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by ayorwizz(m): 11:10am On Jan 07
Tell your wife to work on her vocabulary first.

"I AM" not "AM"

Na wa ooo
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Exceed15: 4:35pm On Jan 07
God forbid bad thing.
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Exceed15: 4:36pm On Jan 07
God forbid bad thing
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by zed7: 5:34pm On Jan 07
Cheating married men these days will even say it themselves after asking your name.

Man: Hi, what's your name? I'm James, I like you even though I'm married. Can I have your number? I'll take good care of you.
Re: My wife personally bought the cloth(10) for me to be wearing at evenings (photos by Angrigowt: 5:44pm On Jan 07
I'm and not am. Local wife

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When An Old Man Tries To Touch A Young Girl's Legs? / I Don't Want To De-flower Her! / Wonderful But Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.