Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club (5511 Views)

WTO: General Council Agrees Guidelines For Final Stage Of DG Selection / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by thesolutions(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07
LoveLeadsLand:

You made me shed tears with this comment because it's so true. The question that still remains to be answered is: who DESIGNED the country that way?
It started from 'my son has returned'. It is not a todays thing.
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by bdon12: 1:24pm On Jan 07
BluntCrazeMan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhPgyaS9GDM

Source:
https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1741086483170128185
D only reason why bichi is still on that seat is becos he knows too mch abt tinubu hence d need to keep him close.

3 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by ruggedtimi(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07
Na wa...and m sure DSS mount outside

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by ruggedtimi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07
bdon12:

D only reason why bichi is still on that seat is becos he knows too mch abt tinubu hence d need to keep him close.
if he removes him...no more power for him. So his information stays with hom

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Beremx(f): 2:05pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
What is Regina doing in a club without her husband? I hate it when rubbish is seen as being woke. Nansense
A married man can go to the club but his wife cannot? Is it only bad things that happen in the club? I'm sure Regina got permission from her husband
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by virginchaser(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07
Astra101:
Is Ned the camera man?

See the angle another nairalander came out from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by faceland: 2:12pm On Jan 07
Let you people stop misbehaving o.

Even the town I live, all the bigmen carried their luxury car to Abuja after Buhari started preaching poverty.

Why is a mother and wife in night club?
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by faceland: 2:14pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
A married man can go to the club but his wife cannot? Is it only bad things that happen in the club? I'm sure Regina got permission from her husband

If the married man is not an entertainter, he shouldn't be in club.

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by DarkPheonix: 2:16pm On Jan 07
This is how they squander the country's resources in club on their numerous hoes, alcohol, drug, on properties they don't need while telling the commoners to bear hunger.

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Elsudani2: 2:18pm On Jan 07
Freshtruth:
OK how he take concern u Aproko

Black malu.

🐄

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Beremx(f): 2:32pm On Jan 07
faceland:

If the married man is not an entertainter, he shouldn't be in club.
So it's only entertainers that should visit the club?
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Sharatan(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop, maga dey pay undecided

2 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Usmanovic95(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07
Just imagine if the boy happens to be peter Obi's son or a son of anyone affiliated to LP.Apc supporters would have been firing on all cylinder.This thread would be on page 25 already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by faceland: 2:36pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
So it's only entertainers that should visit the club?

If you are married, go and be with your family at night and not doing whatever it is they do in a club at night. Referring to a responsible person of course.
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Beremx(f): 2:38pm On Jan 07
faceland:

If you are married, go and be with your family at night and not doing whatever it is they do in a club at night. Referring to a responsible person of course.
that's poor man's sense of reasoning. Ned Nwoke isn't bothered. Stop crying on his behalf grin
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by nnamdi640: 3:07pm On Jan 07
The corruption that will happen under this regime will be extremely massive to the point that it will be done on daylight and nothing will happen, this is because the head is extremely corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by HenryTimes: 3:07pm On Jan 07
BluntCrazeMan:
Are you a Non-Nigerian??

I'm a Nigerian, na question I just ask.
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by HenryTimes: 3:09pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
You don't know Regina is married?

I don't know. I thought it is a kinda poverty alleviation union.
So she's actually married
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07
grin
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by SuperOnyi: 4:53pm On Jan 07
shocked

Look at these poor and hungry Nigerians complaining that their Lord is spraying money on another mistress in his class grin. Why are y'all complaining? You Nigerians deserve the worst, better go borrow airtime and engage in tribal e-wars.

You have no right to complain even if the president spends the whole country's budget on parties! If I was close to this guy, I'm gonna tell him to ask his dad to arrest all of you complaining.

You Nigerians better stick to your e-wars (Yoruba vs Igbo, PDP vs APC, and etc).

Alter ego: Slim Shady

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Antivirus92(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07
Jlow2:
Nigeria system is not designed for the honest and legitimate people to prosper, even when you re good the Nigerian people will hate you, they want you to steal and share them peanuts , cups of rice , oil etc, that is why the present govt is called the govt of palliatives and owambe, diff group sew diff uniforms to visit the president during his exams break at lagos, share some bags of rice and palm oil and Nigerians will 4get you were the one that kept them in the perpetual poverty the find themselves, that is the weapon the core northern elites has been using to lord over their people, unfortunately it has been institutionalized in this present govt,instead of creating lasting solutions, since this govt came all we hear is pallatives , rice is shared here and there, pallatives has never brought out any country from economic crisis, very unfortunate.
Peter Obi comes to mind.
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Schoolshooter: 4:58pm On Jan 07
If my dad was the head of DSS, I'll do worse than him

My papa go day ashamed of me walahi

From blowing IG celebs, getting high on fentanyl to carrying on me a hand gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:33pm On Jan 07
senseless youths disgracing their family in public angry

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by jumper524(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07
Jackson ude made bichi a failed footballer.
Sadism at it's peak.
How did he know he has no job?

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BluntCrazeMan: 6:15pm On Jan 07
HenryTimes:

I'm a Nigerian, na question I just ask.
Ok.

I just wanted to know.
Because it was a marriage that broke many Nigerian tables that year.
People still gossip about it up till now.
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24pm On Jan 07
HenryTimes:

I don't know. I thought it is a kinda poverty alleviation union.
So she's actually married
She's married.
She has two kids already.
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Babangidapikin: 7:56pm On Jan 07
I know there is a difference between spraying and giving... And with the way the Naira dey float that can't be upto $1000 sef ...so why the hullabaloo over nothing. ..abeg what's important is to tell President Bola to stabilize the Naira ..and Possibly take us away from OPEC so we can decide how much we sell Crude Oil to ourselves and others ... independently...
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BondRiv: 9:07pm On Jan 07
The DG of DSS is due for change.

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by ImperialYoruba: 9:10pm On Jan 07
What is housewife with two kids doing in night club? cool

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BondRiv: 9:11pm On Jan 07
bdon12:

Bichi has nothing on Tinubu. You guys just sit somewhere and make baseless claims. He will be removed and nothing will happen.
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Okoroawusa: 9:17pm On Jan 07
If you have no proof that he stole the money he is spraying then I don't know what the hullabaloo is all about. Is the boy underage?
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by ImperialYoruba: 9:18pm On Jan 07
Beremx:
that's poor man's sense of reasoning. Ned Nwoke isn't bothered. Stop crying on his behalf grin

Of course he is not. He has been trying to act youthful himself, needs his pedophilia image laundered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Africa Primitive Or Just Conservative? / Lagos Bans Pregnant Women From Riding Okada / Chief Justice Of Nigeria Bans Plea Bargain For Corrupt Public Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.