Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting (1537 Views)

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun / Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat / 21 Times Kids Did Their Homework That Had Us Laughing Hysterically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:10pm On Jan 07
Seun earlier today came out smoking concerning the overblown and disgusting tribalism and ethnic profiling ravaging the forum for a long while.

While it was expected that everyone should welcome the development with open arms and finally heave a sigh of relief that sanity was finally returning 99.9% to the forum,we are taken aback,in shock that a set of nairalanders who have been complaining about lot about a certain people,who should be the happiest that their perceived foes and enies of the forum would finally be leashed or given the boots,we are shocked that these same people have been crying and lamenting and gnashing their teeth opining that they actually want nairaland to be the it has always been with all the tribalism,ethnicity,bigotry!

It is a known fact that crime knows no tribe,cuts across all tribe and religion.

Most of us at times have declined to read comments in politics section because of the too much mess and tribalism and hate and tribal bashing embedded therein.

That been said,it is worthy of note that the real enemies of nairaland are exposing themselves one by one...one even went as far as threatening Seun with court case!!! That Seun should delete all his past posts and threads!!! Ridiculous.
Seun's decree is a wake-up call to everyone, including my very self,to shun tribalism whether you are replying tribalist in a tribal way or otherwise,to shun tribalism and ethnic profiling and make this beautiful forum a great place again.

Seun should know very well,that all right thinking and same nairalanders are behind him solidly.

9 Likes

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by MrProlific95: 5:17pm On Jan 07
I stand with Seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Raskimonojendor: 5:19pm On Jan 07
Your brother prince of Lagos owerri aka Ibadan pikin aka timiofede aka Omofiditi e.t.c has been creating useless tribalists thread all over, you won't go there to caution him only for you to create another one has well.

You people will start a fight and would later run to Seun and the mods when you start getting beaten at your own game.

You people can't breath with mentioning other regions.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Rantingpiglets: 5:37pm On Jan 07
Meaning what?

Do you think we buy your Worthless NARRATIVES...

Why cry, when what you give is returned? Stop the CAP and useless Lamentations.

Nonsense angry

ObiPandora:
I have help you to tag him so he won't say he did not see the bigoted thread his Igbo tribesmen have been creating in NL.

He is happy that the rule is applied to Omenka cis that one pointed out the Igbo mod bias, all us of gather there soon your tribesmen go soon start wailing because I know my people get strength to ignore your hate n bigotry which we have ignored for several years on our land so returning of the favour you have been wailing since Tinubu won election.

If NL new rule is applied justly n with bias by the Igbo mod seun employed na your people go still complain pass, it just a matter of time. Make you mark this thread for future reference

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Rantingpiglets: 5:39pm On Jan 07
Just imagine the audacity of your Foolishness. Why cry, when you are a major architect and facilitator of foolish posts?

You can't take what you give senselessly and you have become a ranting failure.

Nonsense angry

Raskimonojendor:
Your brother prince of Lagos owerri aka Ibadan pikin aka timiofede aka Omofiditi e.t.c has been creating useless tribalists thread all over, you won't go there to caution him only for you to create another one has well.

You people will start a fight and would later run to Seun and the mods when you start getting beaten at your own game.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Mrfeel: 5:41pm On Jan 07
ObiPandora:
I have help you to tag him so he won't say he did not see the bigoted thread his Igbo tribesmen have been creating in NL.

He is happy that the rule is applied to Omenka cis that one pointed out the Igbo mod bias, all us of gather there soon your tribesmen go soon start wailing because I know my people get strength to ignore your hate n bigotry which we have ignored for several years on our land so returning of the favour you have been wailing since Tinubu won election.

If NL new rule is applied justly n with bias by the Igbo mod seun employed na your people go still complain pass, it just a matter of time. Make you mark this thread for future reference

From your Moniker you are a well-known bigot here kid , this is what you all do all day cause you got no jobs , you are a nobody outside nairaland , if you put this much energy and time you put on nairaland insulting Igbos on nairaland , as a content creator on YouTube you could have been a millionaire by now cause YouTube pays for views nairaland doesn't pay

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:41pm On Jan 07
Raskimonojendor:

Seun has come out with a decree against any and every and all tribalists,whoever they are,is that too hard for you to understand?!
Did seun say his decree is against only a particular people?
And what business do I have with those people you mentioned,am I a mod?
You people have to come out and explain to the world why a good move by seun to sanitize the forum is a pain to you all,goes to show that you all have been the problem of nairaland all these while.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:43pm On Jan 07
Raskimonojendor:

Do the right thing, anywhere you see such posts or threads, report immediately,it's as simple as that.
Nairaland must be sanitized.

Don't you want nairaland sanitized?

6 Likes

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Raskimonojendor: 5:44pm On Jan 07
Rantingpiglets:
Just imagine the audacity of your Foolishness. Why cry, when you are a major architect and facilitator of foolish posts?

You can't take what you give senselessly and you have become a ranting failure.

Nonsense angry

The only people that create useless Brown roof posts all over Nairaland are your people. Shout now from today till tomorrow, some people like us will keep pushing back your useless and foolish narratives.

It's good to see that you stopped typing in bolds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:46pm On Jan 07
ObiPandora:

We don't need this again on nairaland. Be warned

3 Likes

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Raskimonojendor: 5:46pm On Jan 07
DabuIIIT:

Do the right thing, anywhere you see such posts or threads, report immediately,it's as simple as that.
Nairaland must be sanitized.

Don't you want nairaland sanitized?
Report as well and don't look the other way when your tribes men look for trouble.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:47pm On Jan 07
Raskimonojendor:

The only people that create useless Brown roof posts all over Nairaland are your people. Shout now from today till tomorrow, some people like us will keep pushing back your useless and foolish narratives.
And Seun has come out to say all these rubbish have to stop.

Is that too hard for you all to understand? Haba!

Seun says from henceforth,noore of such will be tolerated,so what's your problem?!

5 Likes

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Mrfeel: 5:48pm On Jan 07
ObiPandora:
Let me know your tribe first to ascertain appropriate the respond your head deserve

You want to know my tribe cause you are a bigot that why

Kid , go and find something doing, making money on social media is pretty easy this day , start a YouTube channel , with just 2k views on YouTube is about 16 thousand naira

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:49pm On Jan 07
Which Kain just be this,toriOloun?!

Seun says noore tribalism and ethnicity and some people are weeping!!! Ahhhh!
Oga ooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by opamoses1: 5:50pm On Jan 07
Rantingpiglets:
See typical Yoruba mumu dunce reasoning. Why bring Fulani into this argument? Face the IGBOs alone. ..must you attache your Worthless existence to Fulani to fight IGBOs? Can't you exhibit your foolish ruggedity by facing the IGBOs without FULANi backup?

See typical Yoruba tactic. You are the most insecure and cowardly tribe in that country.

Even Fulani you hide behind to insult IGBOs are killing you in Ondo State. You can't even face them.

Such a shameless gathering of failures...

Na wah!! cool

This post reeks of tribalism. The mods won't see this now. Only to start banning other tribes when they return the favour.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by opamoses1: 5:51pm On Jan 07
DabuIIIT:

Oga ooo!
You are a tribalist. This thread itself was created just for that. You are pretending to be a saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:51pm On Jan 07
Mrfeel:

start a YouTube channel , with just 2k views on YouTube is about 16 thousand naira

These are the type of stuff we need to know and learn on nairaland not those disgusting useless tribalism and bitterness

4 Likes

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by opamoses1: 5:52pm On Jan 07
ObiPandora:

Exactly. Just look at the topic itself. It's a tribal one. It's intent was to create chaos.
Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:54pm On Jan 07
Raskimonojendor:

Report as well and don't look the other way when your tribes men look for trouble.
You don't have to tell me that and you don't have to make it an issue,I am not your boy boy and I don't have to be telling you my this and that on here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07
DabuIIIT:

These are the type of stuff we need to know and learn on nairaland not those disgusting useless tribalism and bitterness
yes o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07
Rantingpiglets:
See typical Yoruba mumu [/b]dunce reasoning. Why bring Fulani into this argument? Face the IGBOs alone. ..must you attache your Worthless existence to Fulani to fight IGBOs? Can't you exhibit your foolish ruggedity by facing the IGBOs without FULANi backup?

See typical [b]Yoruba tactic. You are the most insecure and cowardly tribe in that country

Even Fulani you hide behind to insult IGBOs are killing you in Ondo State. You can't even face them.

Such a shameless gathering of failures...

Na wah!! cool

Seun,please do the needful;ban this moniker now !

Cc: Seun
Myndd44
Fergie001
Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Rantingpiglets: 5:57pm On Jan 07
They are crying because it's the only thing they do..

Segun Osoba..said that IGBO properties should be taxed

LASG.....demolished houses of IGBOs and cited Nonsense laws. Even when everybody knows that the Lekki axis as a whole, doesn't require any building at all in that axis.

When POWA People demolished their shops for renovation and people pointed to LASG. The same LASG denied vehemently because they knew that demolishing IGBO properties in LAGOS has backfired.

You can imagine, all the fanfare in Yoruba land when properties of IGBOs are either vandalized or demolished. The same people that call IGBOs names, openly celebrate their worthless actions.

Now Fulani is emptying whole LGA and instead of doing the needful, same people will be fixated on issues in the SE?

Let them keep crying and let them lament totally. We don't bloody care..

IGBOs are their Masters...it's envy that is killing them. Imagine if YORUBA fought the BIAFRAN war. Till today the whole SW Region will be an IDP camp.

Let them cry...it's needed. grin

DabuIIIT:

Oga ooo!

6 Likes

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 5:58pm On Jan 07
opamoses1:

Exactly. Just look at the topic itself. It's a tribal one. It's intent was to create chaos.
You can console yourself all you like cos ever since Seun came out with his sane decree, only one set of nairalanders, only you and your type have been crying and lamenting upandan as if Seun decree is against only a certain group of people!

Why won't we wonder?!

Maybe you can tell us here,now...SEUN IS SANITIZING THE FORUM AND WEEDING OUT THE SAME PEOPLE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT BUT I STEAD Y'ALL ARE CRYING AND LAMENTING INSTEAD OF YOU BEING HAPPY: WHY??

2 Likes

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by Rantingpiglets: 5:59pm On Jan 07
Why are you crying...

You in particular are crying...

Wonders will NEVER end..

Just imagine 'YOU' crying, when you are a champion bigot

opamoses1:

Re: Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting by DabuIIIT: 6:01pm On Jan 07
Rantingpiglets:
They are crying because it's the only thing they do..

Segun Osoba..said that IGBO properties should be taxed

LASG.....demolished houses of IGBOs and cited Nonsense laws. Even when everybody knows that the Lekki axis as a whole, doesn't require any building at all in that axis.

When POWA People demolished their shops for renovation and people pointed to LASG. The same LASG denied vehemently because they knew that demolishing IGBO properties in LAGOS has backfired.

You can imagine, all the fanfare in Yoruba land when properties of IGBOs are either vandalized or demolished. The same people that call IGBOs names, openly celebrate their worthless actions.

Now Fulani is emptying whole LGA and instead of doing the needful, same people will be fixated on issues in the SE?

Let them keep crying and let them lament totally. We don't bloody care..

IGBOs are their Masters...it's envy that is killing them. Imagine if YORUBA fought the BIAFRAN war. Till today the whole SW Region will be an IDP camp.

Let them cry...it's needed. grin

It's ok but please let's not take this to all that.
My own concern is why some people are crying over something that would benefit this beautiful forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why many Hausas And Yorubas Will Always Vote Wrongly. / Meanwhile In Iraq / Jimi Agbaje Keeps Company With Clinton, Edwards, And Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.