Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday (4802 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / Ministerial List: Why Tinubu Delayed Kano Lagos, 9 Other States / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgment In Osun Governorship Tussle On Friday March 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Addme: 3:07am On Jan 08
The Supreme Court had scheduled hearing in 21 appeals in relation to disputes over the last governorship election for this week.

The cases relating to Ebonyi, Plateau, Delta, Adamawa Abia, Ogun, Cross River and Akwa Ibom states are to be heard between Monday and Thursday.

The Nation learnt that the court may render judgments in the already heard post-election governorship appeals on Kano, Lagos and others on Friday.

According to the court’s schedule, sighted late on Sunday, January 7, the apex court plans hearing for Monday in one appeal by the candidate of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), two by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Chukwuma Odii Ifeanyi; and two appeals the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate in Benue state.

On Tuesday, the apex court plans to hear six appeals – three in respect of Plateau State, filed by the PDP, its candidate, Nentawe Goshwe and INEC; and three in respect of Delta State, filed by Kenneth Gbagi of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Omo-Agege Ovie Augustine of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peta Kennedy of the Labour Party (LP)

On Wednesday, the court plans to hear four appeals, two in relation to Adamawa State, filed by the candidate of the SDP and a counter appeal by Ahmadu Fintiri of the PDP (the incumbent).

On Thursday, the court plans to hear six appeals – two in relation to Ogun State filed by Oladipo Adebutu of the PDO and a counter appeal by Abiodun Adedapo of the APC (the incumbent governor); on in relation to Cross River, filed by Prof. Sandy Onor of the PDP; and two in respect of Akwa Ibom State, filed by Akpan Udofia of the Yound Peoples Party (YPP) and John Akpan Udoedehe of the NNPC.

It was learnt that the court plans to deliver judgments on Friday, in the post-election governorship appeals already heard, including those relating to Lagos, Kano and other states.
https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-supreme-court-may-deliver-judgment-in-kano-lagos-cases-friday/

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Addme: 5:43am On Jan 08
DonFreshmoney:
Friday, the Supreme Court crooks will give Apc weekend victory in both states so they use weekend to cruise and celebrate... judgement that was already written down since Ganduje was .ade APC chairman
In Lagos, there is nothing to determine here but Kano can still be in favour of Abba Yussuf.

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by 1gbdata: 7:24am On Jan 08
Given the events in Enugu, I can't spare time for court proceedings anymore.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Houseofglam7(f): 7:25am On Jan 08
🫤
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Blaze14k: 7:26am On Jan 08
Everyone know how this is goin to end so don't expect much. That of Kano will be interesting to watch I want to see how there people will respond.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by SmartPolician: 7:26am On Jan 08
The fraudulent INEC has finally made the judiciary the election umpire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by xamuel17(m): 7:28am On Jan 08
Nothing will change
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by NaijaCover(m): 7:29am On Jan 08
Hnmmmmm
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Emma1Oj(m): 7:29am On Jan 08
Judgement that has already been concluded. We are jus waiting for them to pass the information.
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Djele: 7:33am On Jan 08
Na for kano dey revolution go start

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by eleko1: 7:39am On Jan 08
cool I'm interested in Kano,CHINEDU grin should forget Lagos and go drag Anambra with Soludo cool

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:06am On Jan 08
Corrupt set of judges, supreme criminals
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Glimpsetv: 8:17am On Jan 08
b0rn2fuck:
Corrupt set of judges, supreme criminals

My own is that, they should just apply wisdom. Kano isn't like any other state.
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Rabilubena: 8:18am On Jan 08
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by ViceGovernor: 9:20am On Jan 08
They better not do anything to jeopardize peace in Kano state.

Inec officials are to blame for the missing signature. it is clear sabotage/ negligence on the part of inec.

Nnpp won the election fair and square

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by LarryA1(m): 9:26am On Jan 08
What about nasarawa state?
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by NaijaCurfew: 9:44am On Jan 08
Unleash Your Visa Victory and Job Triumph!

Tired of visa setbacks and silent job applications? Brace yourself for a game-changing solution!

🚀 Presenting Our Expertly Crafted CVs, SOPs, and Impactful Letters 🚀

🌟 Elevate Your Interview Chances to a Staggering 95% 🌟

Immerse yourself in our world of precision, where we specialize in creating:

📝 Europass-style CVs
📝 SOPs that captivate for job and study visa pursuits
📝 Persuasive Cover Letters
📝 Compelling Motivational Letters

Say farewell to poorly articulated SOPs that hinder your dreams. We grasp the art of leaving an indelible mark, ensuring not just visa approvals but a guaranteed seat at your dream job interview.

Why settle for the ordinary when excellence is just a click away? Let us be your ticket to a radiant tomorrow! Chat or Call us NOW!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Mubieey: 9:48am On Jan 08
The peace in Kano lies on the shoulders of Supreme Court we urge them to do justice

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Glimpsetv: 10:18am On Jan 08
LarryA1:
What about nasarawa state?

Still not so much of a concern like that of Kano. I keep saying it, the Kano's case is too delicate to be played with; wisdom is highly recommended to avoid setting that state on fire.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Glimpsetv: 10:23am On Jan 08
Mubieey:
The peace in Kano lies on the shoulders of Supreme Court we urge them to do justice

My point exactly! I wonder why the mod removed my original comment.

I posted a video of when Yusuf was returning to Kano after being away for a while and people came out like water to welcome him. They were chatting "it's Abba Yusuf we want" in Hausa dialect. You need to watch that video.

My apologies to the mods, I am just trying to buttress my point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIN0NtZUXo

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by akanbiaa(m): 11:09am On Jan 08
Hmmm

God willing no one who religiously views The Moral Teacher WhatsApp TV will get depressed and for those already depressed they will overcome it God willing and You will never lack positive energy, knowledge of value, wisdom, ethical entertainment and motivation, what are You waiting for? Join the WhatsApp TV today and share to family and friends via the number +2.3.4.7.0.3.7.7.0.2.7.0.8 (remove the dots from the numbers) to get Your number saved and save the TV number to activate free life access to the WhatsApp TV.
Re: Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday by Arespect10: 11:11am On Jan 08
I wonder how some clowns here think Abba will win in supreme Court and they think 80% of Kanawa are behind him. I pity their stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Fubara Stands On His Ground!!! / 5 Reasons Why Arewa Republic Will Fail / See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.