Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi (6441 Views)

Some Quotes On Corruption, Governance, Leadership, Poverty And Hunger. / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by manny4life(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
Prayer? shocked shocked shocked The Bible said "Prayer without work is DEAD"

Nigerians have prayed enough, it's time to get to work and start working ---protest. That is the only language that the government hears- unfortunately embarassed embarassed
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Kx: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2011
Is this a preview of what awaits subsidy removal?
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Areosapien(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^^^

Just a fight between two area boys can cause revolution in the country when time comes.

Pssssh!! A remarkable chain of events which changed North Africa, took place starting from the early quarter of this very year. This chain reaction saw the exile of the Tunisian 'president', the humiliating defeat of Egypt's Mubarak, and the regicidal destruction of Mummar Gadhaffi.

. . . And all it took was the suicidal self-torching of one ordinary pauper in Tunisia.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2011
manny4life:

Prayer? shocked shocked shocked  The Bible said "Prayer without work is DEAD"

Nigerians have prayed enough, it's time to get to work and start working ---protest. That is the only language that the government hears- unfortunately  embarassed embarassed

My heartfelt support goes out to these church members.
The adoption of genuine liberation theology of some sort is long overdue! ; cool
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2011
Bleep them church folks!!

They should focus on protesting the gross mis-management of their tithes and offerings by their pastors first and stay out of politics.

Mofo's!!  angry
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by bros12345: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2011
Okija_juju:

They should focus on protesting the gross mis-management of their tithes and offerings by their pastors first and stay out of politics.

Mofo's!!  angry

Who be this mu.gu? U dey cal urself okija shrine. non.entity.

Evil thrives only because good ppl do nothing.

Its time everyone take to streets and protest the injustice, oppression, madness and confusion of the leadership of this country. I wish all pastors will declare two weeks of daily protest on the street from every part of this nation. U wil see things will change quickly.

I applaud this church. If Martin Luther King Junior was alive and from this nation, he will run the same protest. We need change
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by MmuoOkija: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2011
Bros

Bleep you

Bleep your Pastor

Bleep your Church members

Bleep your church as well

and bleep everything you hypocritic bigots stand for.

Y'all should eat a dic'k!!

You watch as your pastors rob you everyday in plain, broad daylight, buy jets, build multi-billion Dollar churches, build schools your minimum-wage earning as'ses cant afford to attend, dress in the choicest designer outfits, live in mansions (both here and abroad), drive in convoys of the most expensive cars (some bullet-proofed) with armed security, fly abroad like they are going to their village, look down on you all like y'all are not the ones responsible for every cent he has and yet you bitc'hes dont have the balls to say nothing to them!! Then the government does the same thing your pastors are doing (on a smaller scale sef [atleast no politician owns a jet]) then you all run out and start protesting.

Yes I Alusi OkijaTM said it!! Bleep every single one of y'all.

You clowns should thank your respective Gods that I am not the president, I would order a syrian type crack-down on you bit'ches and lock you all up in kirikiri for disturbing the peace.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Se lara awon boyz nairaland ni ?

God forbid that one. Nah, my own Joseph has his own camel and dream angel.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by bros12345: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2011
Mmuo Okija:

Bros

Bleep you

Bleep your Pastor

You watch as your pastors rob you everyday in plain, broad daylight, buy jets, build multi-billion Dollar churches, build schools your minimum-wage earning as'ses cant afford to attend, dress in the choicest designer outfits, live in mansions (both here and abroad), drive in convoys of the most expensive cars (some bullet-proofed) with armed security, fly abroad like they are going to their village, look down on you all like y'all are not the ones responsible for every cent he has and yet you bitc'hes dont have the balls to say nothing to them!! Then the government does the same thing your pastors are doing (on a smaller scale sef [atleast no politician owns a jet]) then you all run out and start protesting.

You clowns should thank your respective Gods that I am not the president, I would order a syrian type crack-down on you bit'ches and lock you all up in kirikiri for disturbing the peace.

In an attempt to cover your fears you call urself okija juju, and truthfully, you think and reason like a juju. Go and get a life before you are swallowed completely in the pit of okija. Gorimakpa like u!
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Okijajuju1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^^

Your post just gave away your I.Q. angry
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by highland(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2011
Protest to God or the Governor? God is the person to take responsibility for is church.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

God forbid that one. Nah, my own Joseph has his own camel and dream angel.
Laduru gbogbo awon boys ti won ma disturb ni romance section yen.abi won mope o gbonofelifeli ni ?
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Laduru gbogbo awon boys ti won ma disturb ni romance section yen.abi won mope o gbonofelifeli ni ?
LOL Nice save there. Je ki omo Ghana gbo e grin
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Flashaldrin(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2011
Finally ebonyi state is the most backward state.
No structures, not even one flyover or four storey building, nothing!
only a few hotels, few banks, and few secondary schools. The only better thing dem get, which is the university and hospital is depreciating at an alarming rate.
The state is very underdeveloped and the current Governor is not helping matters at all!! All he does is to build glorified culverts which he called 'unity bridges'. That's why the president hardly visits because there is nothing to comission.
He desolved most things the former governor struggled to establish even the state football team.
Well the only thing that keeps the state relatively content is that they are not populous and are mainly made up of local people that have not seen better!
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by FGcom: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
‘The Dreamer project’ by Show Dem Camp, ‘The Invasion’ by P Square

‘According to Sax’ by Oj Sax, ‘ELi’ by Ice Prince, ‘Super Star’ by Wizkid

‘Super C Season’ by Naeto C, ‘Overground’ by Jahbless,

‘Instinct’ by Kwam 1, ‘Divine Shield’ by KSA, ‘Ta lo pa Jesu’ by Pasuma

A few of the Albums you can listen to in full for free at www.fusiongreen.com Full, Free, Fast and Flawless. Go Play.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by CyberG: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2011
Voting for useless leaders, defending them or supporting them initially and then crying louder than a gunshot will not change anything! There is no point praying to God when you intentionally and deliberately made a corrupt decision by voting for a useless governor and president ~100%. Now, you have to wait till 2015 to have your next shot.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Relax101(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Finally ebonyi state is the most backward state.
No structures, not even one flyover or four storey building, nothing!
only a few hotels, few banks, and few secondary schools. The only better thing dem get, which is the university and hospital is depreciating at an alarming rate.
The state is very underdeveloped and the current Governor is not helping matters at all!! All he does is to build glorified culverts which he called 'unity bridges'. That's why the president hardly visits because there is nothing to comission.
He desolved most things the former governor struggled to establish even the state football team.
Well the only thing that keeps the state relatively content is that they are not populous and are mainly made up of local people that have not seen better!

WTH?
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Nice save there. Je ki omo Ghana gbo e grin
o dabi pe o like kini maga yen ? Se o sha san wo sha !
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by ArQuAbOy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
CyberG:

Voting for useless leaders, defending them or supporting them initially and then crying louder than a gunshot will not change anything! There is no point praying to God when you intentionally and deliberately made a corrupt decision by voting for a useless governor and president ~100%. Now, you have to wait till 2015 to have your next shot.
yes oo. Vote 4 me ur next president. Will elevate poverty, corruption etc anythin to make this country better
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Flashaldrin(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
Relax101:

WTH?
no kidding
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by texazzpete(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
Okija_juju:

Mofo's!!  angry
Mmuo Okija:

Bros

Bleep you

Bleep your Pastor

If you'd look closely, you'd see in the OP that the people protesting are from the Anglican church.

Last i checked, the orthodox churches like the Anglicans and Catholics do not have these superstar pastors and tithe paying is not mandatory.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 05, 2011
@Bluetooth

huh? interrogate me on FB if you must. Off NL, ya know.
je ka pada s'ori topic.

It's not right for ppl to be hungari.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by jamace(m): 4:59am On Nov 05, 2011
Yes, we are getting there - a revolution. The people are fed-up with the looters leaders. Gradually, gradually, the people's consciousness of the evils of our leaders is warming up. Leaders be ware!
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by igbo2011(m): 5:16am On Nov 05, 2011
@OP
Why do you always pray for everything? Instead of praying go and start a farm and produce food for the local people. Stop waiting for god to save all your problems. Solve your OWN problems.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by DrummaBoy(m): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2011
Adeboye should be told dat Xtians are still calld Protestants in some clime
D church will not be were it is but 4 Luther
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by DrummaBoy(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2011
We look fwd to d wave of protest sweepin d land till our leaders realize its not business as usual
Dey must WAKE UP!
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by ebere1712: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2011
Too many criminal pastors in Nigeria. I can't believe that people with even the minutest brains cannot see something wrong with a pastor using tithe money from his congregation to buy private jets and build mansions. I think slaves, sometimes get used to slavery and refuse to be free.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by ektbear: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2011
Rarely ever heard news from Ebonyi side
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by deemark: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
it is when i served in ebonyi i know that poverty get parts!! the state itself is poor , its bin govern by a pensioner abeg dem need protest!! if yu hv bin there yu go knw say them nid am,
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by Flashaldrin(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
deemark:

it is when i served in ebonyi i know that poverty get parts!! the state itself is poor , its bin govern by a pensioner abeg dem need protest!! if yu hv bin there yu go knw say them nid am,
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by jevic(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
If the so called Chief Elechi, does not know how govern the state, he better throw in the towel and go and rest. After all he is too old to be governor.
Re: Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi by afm4ever(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2011
Bad leaders of this country na God go judge una o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) / Omeyele Sowore Is Not Yoruba But Ijaw From Ondo / 2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.