Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples (64090 Views)

TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Iseoluwani: 5:59pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
And most of them are doing well in the ministry. Hmm there’s no way you won’t be attacked when your glory is much among your peers

na u post and first comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by notttty(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08
They can only try.. only an idiot will think attacking his legacy will have any effect on what he has left behind. This is a man that prevented hunger in homes across the world. What did their spiritual leader ever done that can measure 1% of SCOAN. all of everyone involve in this should getat and to those imbeciles here claiming woke na God go punish una

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Curious345: 6:00pm On Jan 08
Same is still happening today amongst some of your great daddy Go's

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by jacoik(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08
Though am not a member of his church but even if he is devil himself, I won't stop loving him. A man that worth billions but invested those billions in humanity and not private jet or school

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Maliqcious: 6:00pm On Jan 08
White man na opportunists na anything for the money

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by seunlayi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08
Branches grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Curious345: 6:00pm On Jan 08
Atarakpa:
can you prove this.

100% yes I can . From inside Intel

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by anonymuz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08
femi4:
Damage control
which damage control? How many of this popular pastors in Nigeria is a philanthropic in nature? Aside this apostle chibuzor or so.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by thaoriginator: 6:01pm On Jan 08
grin
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Pythagoras001: 6:02pm On Jan 08
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Some of this pastors are just narcissistic sociopath or suffering from other personality disorders. Predators usually seek out position of authority that is the reason you find pedophile priests. It strange people believe or equate philanthropy with been a descent human.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by femi4: 6:02pm On Jan 08
anonymuz:
which damage control? How many of this popular pastors in Nigeria is a philanthropic in nature? Aside this apostle chibuzor or so.
sheepel

You can be an evil one with angelic action. They only show you what they want you to see

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by NFBI: 6:03pm On Jan 08
I really missed him
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Atarakpa: 6:03pm On Jan 08
Curious345:

can I invite you for a private meeting.
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Omoteloyeayo: 6:04pm On Jan 08
TheDemola:
Let this man rest
I don't understand let this man rest since when Jesus died E don rest

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 6:04pm On Jan 08
Treasure17:
Guess he impacted lives during his days.
not only impacting lives, he built lives in his time
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Curious345: 6:05pm On Jan 08
Atarakpa:

Come to admiralty road . Bukka 🛖
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by YourMrBoo: 6:05pm On Jan 08
Let's see what's happening inside

Cult people

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 6:06pm On Jan 08
jacoik:
Though am not a member of his church but even if he is devil himself, I won't stop loving him. A man that worth billions but invested those billions in humanity and not private jet or school
no preacher of the gospel has reached that record of Tb Joshua givings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by SaLongs1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08
dazzlingd:

I believe so
Me too!
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by MorataFC: 6:06pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
Tb Joshua the most persecuted prophet in the world and also the most philanthropic prophet in the world. No spiritual leader has break the record.

Claiming you want to destroy Prophet TB Joshua LEGACY, means you guys will only need to k!ll everybody. Because Prophet TB Joshua never invested in materials things but humans.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02AXETRzZKnmM6Gh7fqzmpnhRgN74L53VX3Uv7cFmu6r8fhL1Dt4q1qLjJ5ffcSAFel&id=100063830031601
dey play, it seems only synagogue news this one dey watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by YourMrBoo: 6:06pm On Jan 08
jacoik:

And you think he doesn't own a private jet
Dey play

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 6:06pm On Jan 08
Iseoluwani:

na u post and first comment
Abi ooo
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by LawyerLomo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08
Atarakpa:

As the mata don dey grow wings now, the guy fit japa/vamoos.

I'm dazzled anytime as see people like this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 6:08pm On Jan 08
MorataFC:
dey play, it seems only synagogue news this one dey watch
bring any preacher of the word that break Tb Joshua record in givings to the People.
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by SaLongs1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08
femi4:
sheepel

You can be an evil one with angelic action. They only show you what they want you to see
The gullibility of most Nigerians when it comes to religion is why even Boko haram, ISWAP and Ansaru do thrive here.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by 4ward4: 6:10pm On Jan 08
Curious345:
He took his miserable life the moment he learnt that the BBC was making a documentary about his activities ( the rape and abortions et Al) in that synagogue of Satan.

He drank poison .. sniper to be precise

Eye witness. lol
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
More photos below
He is demonic 👿 he raped girls, he will rut in hell

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Jokerman(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08
Praise be the God.

Let the devils and Antichrist keep publishing their folly
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by abdeefggh: 6:11pm On Jan 08
According to BBC "He was enslaving the whites"
They were just jealous of him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 6:11pm On Jan 08
Hassanmaye:

He is demonic 👿 he raped girls, he will rut in hell
not true joor
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Davidgregs(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08
Curious345:

Does this intel of yours have an audio clip or video clip to backup his claim if this allegation is to be presented in court? Be careful of what you wish for, you won't live long with this kind of life you are living rn.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.