Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,329 members, 7,829,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples (64085 Views)

TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by naturefellow(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08
Scatterscatter:
I don't care about what BBC or any foreign media have to say about TB Joshua, he remains one of the greatest men of God our generation got to witness.

HIs only crime was that he was different from the rest and he refused to live the exploitative life that most of our current "men of God" live.

He preached the gospel of Christ and he backed it up with signs and wonders which most of our current Pastorprenuers lack. All they know how to do is to keep exploiting the poor.

May God have mercy on us all.
"religion, opium of the masses"
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by giantstar: 7:00pm On Jan 08
Curious345:
Hnmm

TB Joshua committed suicide bcuz he knew that his cover was blown .

Everyone knew he drank sniper at his ikotun prayer mountain ; came out to fake preaching , walked back inside his office ,carefully lay his head on his table and died foaming in the mouth
I can see why U remain stagnant.
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 7:03pm On Jan 08
BennyDGreat:

Lol
Make I no talk sha but let me give you a hint....RCCG CSR alone per year is in double digit million in dollars...
I could remember when Nigerians were deported from Libya πŸ‡±πŸ‡Ύ during gadaffi era and its crisis, it was only Tb Joshua and his team that rescued the victims when they arrived Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. Tb Joshua even extend his givings to the less privileged people when there was huge tsunami disaster in Thailand πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­and other nations that was hugely affected by flood

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by amadiama(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08
Scatterscatter:
I don't care about what BBC or any foreign media have to say about TB Joshua, he remains one of the greatest men of God our generation got to witness.

HIs only crime was that he was different from the rest and he refused to live the exploitative life that most of our current "men of God" live.

He preached the gospel of Christ and he backed it up with signs and wonders which most of our current Pastorprenuers lack. All they know how to do is to keep exploiting the poor.

May God have mercy on us all.

Would advise you make inquiry and find out how much your TB Joshua sold a small bottle of oil wen he was alive in his church wen it comes to exploitation him follow!!...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by EEIA: 7:18pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
What Prophet TB Joshua has Planted here on earth is even bigger than him when he was here in real life 🌍 still fighting him till now, you will need to double your energy, cause, they is still a mountain πŸ”οΈ of battle before you to accomplish.
#TheLegacyLivesOn

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pLVxLAADq6cMZVXd4PNCmrQwS31rMrGfm9n5btytnK6ZkLudKp6L8TJitR7htXGil&id=100063830031601
Tuberculosis Joshua cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:21pm On Jan 08
The BBC documentary is interesting, check it out on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Curious345: 7:24pm On Jan 08
giantstar:
I can see why U remain stagnant.

Oh I'm bleeping rich

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Beverlyjean(f): 7:26pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
Tb Joshua the most persecuted prophet in the world and also the most philanthropic prophet in the world. No spiritual leader has break the record.

Claiming you want to destroy Prophet TB Joshua LEGACY, means you guys will only need to k!ll everybody. Because Prophet TB Joshua never invested in materials things but humans.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02AXETRzZKnmM6Gh7fqzmpnhRgN74L53VX3Uv7cFmu6r8fhL1Dt4q1qLjJ5ffcSAFel&id=100063830031601

Stop fooling urself...we are not fools.... man of God that said Hilary will win presidential election... man of God that his building collapsed due to poor construction and he blamed airplanes that normally flew above that area... that area is an Airplane route .... people like u would also say Jim Jones was God sent ...

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Diligence: 7:26pm On Jan 08
For all those who are still promoting this evil of a man and his atrocities, you better repent so that a worse thing won't fall upon you.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Curious345: 7:27pm On Jan 08
AlabiKILLER2023:

Just like Michael Jackson

Nigggi wasn't ready for shame

Very true bro..

Everyone including his inner circle and wife are privy to the facts that he committed suisicde via poisoning .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TheDemola: 7:27pm On Jan 08
grin
Omoteloyeayo:
I don't understand let this man rest since when Jesus died E don rest
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 7:27pm On Jan 08
Beverlyjean:

Stop fooling urself...we are not fools.... man of God that said Hilary will win presidential election... man of God that his building collapsed due to poor construction and he blamed airplanes that normally flew above that area... that area is an Airplane route .... people like u would also say Jim Jones was God sent ...
he was right now. Hilary Clinton won popular votes now why trump won in the electoral college. If it’s Nigeria election settings, Clinton will have been declared the winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Petersburg7: 7:28pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
I could remember when Nigerians were deported from Libya πŸ‡±πŸ‡Ύ during gadaffi era and its crisis, it was only Tb Joshua and his team that rescued the victims when they arrived Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. Tb Joshua even extend his givings to the less privileged people when there was huge tsunami disaster in Thailand πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­and other nations that was hugely affected by flood

TB Joshua is still a fraud, he is just using that to cover up

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Treasure17(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08
naturefellow:
As much as he deceived lives of a select few.
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 7:30pm On Jan 08
Petersburg7:

TB Joshua is still a fraud, he is just using that to cover up
Toor
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by theforemost: 7:33pm On Jan 08
People make mistakes. TB Joshua was not a Christian. Christians don't know the difference. He was a JEW. I read somewhere and got to know the knowledge. That's why you must NEVER proclaim JESUS. No pictures of Jesus. He was a JEW
You do t hear church but synagogue
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08
what people dont know they call names!!! but what they know they condemn...my prophet tb joshua rest in the bossom of thy lord

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by ekhai(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08
ecolime:
The BBC article is bullshit.

The so-called disciples wailing are long term investors that are bitter the man's greedy wife took over the leadership of the church.

She made them jobless after spending their entire lives and resources building and investing in the church.

Money spinning business wey governing council aka. Disciples suppose dey use cash out, only the woman corner am come chase all the Oyinbos back to their countries empty handed.

If na me sef, I no go gree. CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera, even Wazobia FM go carry am. We go scatter everywhere.
YOU'VE SAID IT ALL. I WATCHED THE CLIP ON BBC AND I WAS SURPRISED THAT THIS ALLEGATIONS ARE COMING FROM THE SO-CALLED DISCIPLES. ONE CLAIMED TO HAVE BE THERE FOR 40 YEARS AND HAD 3 ABORTIONS. MY QUESTION IS "WHY DID SHE REMAINED THERE AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE". THEY WERE INVESTORS AND HIS WIFE DIDN'T ALLOW THEM TO CASH OUT.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by chrisukeka(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08
When a fool shuts his mouth, he will be counted amongst the wise.

dazzlingd:
No matter how long darkness last, light will come to shine

No matter how Nigerian pastors continue to deceive gullible Nigerians, the truth will come out some day and evil men like Chris Oyakliome, Enoch Adeboye, Bishop oyedepo and many others will be put to shame

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Beverlyjean(f): 7:53pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
he was right now. Hilary Clinton won popular votes now why trump won in the electoral college. If it’s Nigeria election settings, Clinton will have been declared the winner.

Mehn...u are brain washed ... damn... no wonder these guys keep on swelling .... just listen to urself... Hilary won popular votes ... u are not normal ooo

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Luzebox(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08
ekhai:
YOU'VE SAID IT ALL. I WATCHED THE CLIP ON BBC AND I WAS SURPRISED THAT THIS ALLEGATIONS ARE COMING FROM THE SO-CALLED DISCIPLES. ONE CLAIMED TO HAVE BE THERE FOR 40 YEARS AND HAD 3 ABORTIONS. MY QUESTION IS "WHY DID SHE REMAINED THERE AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE". THEY WERE INVESTORS AND HIS WIFE DIDN'T ALLOW THEM TO CASH OUT.
You don't know the power of indoctrination... Boko haram dey convince people to blow themselves up ... wetin be 3 abortion

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 8:00pm On Jan 08
Beverlyjean:

Mehn...u are brain washed ... damn... no wonder these guys keep on swelling .... just listen to urself... Hilary won popular votes ... u are not normal ooo
is it not true niii. Stop displaying your ignorance here ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Atarakpa: 8:00pm On Jan 08
Curious345:

Come to admiralty road . Bukka πŸ›–
by what time I stays off freedom way. Baba I dey Radisson blu by ozumba by the sea bar. I put on Adidas polo and Adidas face cap. We be leaving here by 12.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by emaderocha(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08
if I don't see or know any good that great man of God did,let me share one I know very well.one of my friend was in jail for about six months in Libya prison on his way to Italy,it was prophet T B Joshua that got him and others out of that prison back to Lagos and even gave them money to transport back home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Yahoodelababe: 8:10pm On Jan 08
Prophet TB Joshua i heard is trending right now with the BBC. Well I cannot speak for any body not even the child in my womb but i believe that if TB Joshua was truly guilty of all the accusations against him even when he was alive and the one BBC is bringing up now that he is dead, He Has already faced judgment since he passed on in 2021 so let his accusers rest . But unfortunately they wont rest because their aim right from time to bring down his ministry hasn't been achieved. They have seen that the miracles, healing deliverances taking place there since the wife took over is still the same like when TB joshua was alive and they are not happy. I have never missed any Sunday service since his demise and i can tell u categorically that God at work in the church is still alive!

I remember a woman and her daughter who received deliverance on the same service , during their testimony the next week they said that some men met them while they were eating . Ah thank God for your deliverance oh, am happy for you two , the men started and told them they can offer them million if they work with them. The daughter was eager to make money and decided to hear them out. But she was disappointed when they told them to do another video which they would post over the internet telling the whole world that the deliverance was staged ,Which they declined. I kept wondering what do they stand to gain spending so much money to bring down a church . Is the church disturbing them so much ,why?. That Was why they shut down his youtube channel just months after youtube awarded The Church a new certificate ,claiming the gay community are not happy with some of his videos where someone who entered the church by freewill ,was prayed for ,got delivered and stopped being gay. It is clear the people castigating this man even when alive did so to bring down the church because the church is a terror to some people. Tell BBC to take their evidence to court and if TB Joshua is found guilty , and sentences to life(death) in prison would they dig out his corpse and go dump it in prison. The greatest judge who we should all fear has already judged his matter. They Should focus on their own atrocities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Image123(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08
Lol, devil himself has defenders and church worshipping him, is it small TB that will not have defenders?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by ekelebeXstunner: 8:12pm On Jan 08
Western media has thrown these accusations his way since 2015 when I stumbled across them. Joshua was an evil man. Oyibo media has nothing to gain from his downfall.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by samsegs(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08
BBC is just like NTA in the UK
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by FirmTR(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08
There's nothing these evil people can do to my Prophet..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.