Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,736 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers (27488 Views)

Throwback: Peter Obi, other Politicians Caught Sleeping On Duty / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Benwallt(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08
Bobloco:

You must be a Notorious liar

I am learning from you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Bobloco: 10:32pm On Jan 08
Benwallt:

I am learning from you

No, you didn't learn it from me

It's inborn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Benwallt(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08
Bobloco:

No, you didn't learn it from me

It's inborn

I will to learn more and even surpass you in that industry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Chimookigwe: 11:43pm On Jan 08
Peter Obi has become a laughingstock

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:17am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Upon the arrival of Gbajue and his gbajues crew, Ghana quickly cancel the program to avoid many lie lie stories grin

I am sure he was bundled out of Ghana like a common thief.
Seun and his mod still allowed you to be roaming around this forum without sending you to where he sent helinues, and leoking .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Makamatic: 1:32am On Jan 09
Those fools wey think say as their tribesman they there every good , them no know say our politicians no care about tribe , religion etc

3 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Mrkindness: 7:27am On Jan 09
You are mischievous with your headline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:54am On Jan 09
Stone03:

As it is already written down that you will never witness anything good in life.

And so shall it be, especially now that I am doing azumi
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Ireportlive: 8:55am On Jan 09
Ghanaian don't want lamba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by ManirBK: 8:56am On Jan 09
JohnAOne:
The "GBAJUE" himself!
Peter Obi will NEVER be President.
Write it down ✍🏽
HAHAHÀÀAAAAA
abeg pls explain GBAJUE for me

2 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Millimann: 8:59am On Jan 09
Bobloco:

Really
Now, tell me

Who amongst the two is his ancestry, DNA, age and educational qualifications questionable

Who amongst the two claimed to have attended a non existing government college lagos in 1970 whereas the school came into existence in 1974 thereby becoming the guinea pig student used to test run the school four years before it was founded

You and I know who is the real Gbaju e, but you decided to tell lies

What shall it profit you if you continue to spread lies and falsehood
My brother, tribalism has finished those people.
I wonder how a people will see something evil and pretend that all is well.
I have never seen this kind of humans before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by YouAreNobody: 8:59am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Upon the arrival of Gbajue and his gbajues crew, Ghana quickly cancel the program to avoid many lie lie stories grin

Obi gives y'all sleepless nights. You can't stay 20 minutes without mentioning Obi. Obi will torment you till the end of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by comodo: 9:01am On Jan 09
Anyways my worry is that pms is #700 and will likely end in #1200/ liter. We are busy discussing Obi. A typical case of the proverbial man whose house was on fire and he was busy chasing rats.
When d time comes ya all will echo in unison 'E bi mpa wa oh'!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:02am On Jan 09
Ghanaians don't want to listen to any "lamba" from Gbajue ! You guys don't know what time it is yet,just wait until Jagaban is through with your Agulu village boy !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:03am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

There was a time you were responsible but over the years you've proven to be a chronic tribal bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Irony1: 9:06am On Jan 09
Rossikk:
They were scared of Obi stinking out the place with lies, like his famous claim to have shared dinner with a US president where the latter paid for his own meal.

How can any country tolerate such a public liar?

He is also a considered a threat to public safety in Ghana due to his record of calling for Religious War in Nigeria, as seen in his infamous “Yes daddy” tape.

This is not a sensible response from you
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Mosba: 9:06am On Jan 09
Prevention is better than cure.

4 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by krushdripper(m): 9:10am On Jan 09
adamusuleiman2:
As shared by Dele Momodu. New African leadership event in Ghana cancelled with arrival of Peter Obi & other keynote speakers.
Your header is a straight up lie, ..after arrival of peter obi.. then you spew a stinking description saying ..with arrival of peter obi..!? walai, shit dey your brain, domestic animal better pass you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Lanretoye(m): 9:14am On Jan 09
Stone03:

As it is already written down that you will never witness anything good in life.
see who dey talk,what good thing have you done in your whole life?

5 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by israelmao(m): 9:16am On Jan 09
Was it cancelled because of Obi and others?To me the real reason(s) has/have not been spelt out.Why then these children conceived and born in lies and deep-seated and obsessive hatred began to spread lies like wildfire?
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:18am On Jan 09
JohnAOne:
The "GBAJUE" himself!

Write it down ✍🏽
are u God?
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by madridguy(m): 9:19am On Jan 09
You are the tribal bigot here trying to read different meanings to my comment.

ObaOfYorubaLand:

There was a time you were responsible but over the years you've proven to be a chronic tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by sirchim(m): 9:22am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Yes o! Just like the one, one President gave us, that he attended a school even before the school began 🤣
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Jan 09
But you guys wrote FBI, CIA, M16 and even MOSSAD over him, he came out clean like a baby .

sirchim:
Yes o! Just like the one, one President gave us, that he attended a school even before the school began 🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by callmevirus(m): 9:28am On Jan 09
JohnAOne:
The "GBAJUE" himself!

Write it down ✍🏽

Alpha and the Omega
Jehova Elohim
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by JohnAOne: 9:30am On Jan 09
callmevirus:

Alpha and the Omega
Jehova Elohim
That's the Almighty God, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.

1 Like

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Teelabo(m): 9:33am On Jan 09
Obviously, he wasn't invited

2 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by gosmoney(m): 9:34am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

u bad gaaannn o 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by gigabyte13: 9:35am On Jan 09
🤣😂😅😂😅😅😅😂😂
🤣😅😂😅😂😅😅😅🤣
Ghanaian government be like
Wertin be dis
Who invite this gbajue here
Osiso, event cancelled
Everybody go back to where you are coming from
What nonsense.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by sirchim(m): 9:37am On Jan 09
madridguy:
But you guys wrote FBI, CIA, M16 and even MOSSAD over him, he came out clean like a baby .

Ofcourse, he has to come out like a baby, cos drug money and bullion vans, has exchanged transaction. If you Sabi, you Sabi 💯
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by broadman20: 9:39am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

You are mocking yourself if the person you are supporting has any international dent.

Blood of Hypocrisy is bad blood.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Rejouir: 9:39am On Jan 09
While reading comments, i shaked my head. Even the bible said, My people are destroyed, for lack of knowledge. How do you feel as a human, telling someone else he will never rule, it's not like you can even feed yourself, you can't even afford rent, not to talk of a good job. You are poor. Feeding on bush meats, from the forest, and you feel you have to say who becomes the president. This suffering most Nigerians are going through, we deserve it. I was at an LG office, to buy fridge, so i asked for a 200litre, but what was available was a 176 litre, i was about to leave when a foreigner asked me why i didn't buy again, and i told him i needed a 200 litre, can you believe there was actually a 200 litre but probably the attendant was exhausted, this foreigner, almost kicked his staff in my front, and this guy was a yoruba boy, because i saw two marks on his chin. Look!!

It more the country, gets worst, the more, the poor would continue to be taken advantage of, you will cry tyre. I wonder how much the guy was even paid. I paid for the fridge, and for delivery as well. I have made up, my mind, to stop assisting all these transport beggars. Since we all want to be daft, i will help you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives His Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.