Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers (27493 Views)

Throwback: Peter Obi, other Politicians Caught Sleeping On Duty / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Indispensable85(m): 9:44am On Jan 09
Make them just enter HK
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by anonymuz(m): 9:45am On Jan 09
madridguy:
Shame for exposing the agulu lying machine grin are you related to him?

andseun isn't seeing this your bigotry comments. Please how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by 1Alex: 9:45am On Jan 09
I laugh at the comments above. This means that the people making the comments are wallowing in ignorance.

Look at the list of the people who arrived with Peter Obi. They are all activists, crusaders, they are all advocates of good governance in Africa.

The Ghanaian government does not want to be shamed with the truth, that is why the event was canceled.

Check the list again and search for the individuals one by one. They all believe in one thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by thinkmoney(m): 9:50am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Upon the arrival of Gbajue and his gbajues crew, Ghana quickly cancel the program to avoid many lie lie stories grin

I am sure he was bundled out of Ghana like a common thief.
See the way u are always using ur life to joke? U are behaving like a clown and because people are clapping for u u think u have made it in life.

I can’t fathom how somebody will be against someone that wants to help him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Jan 09
But he has no record of been detained at any international airport anywhere in the world.

broadman20:

You are mocking yourself if the person you are supporting has any international dent.

Blood of Hypocrisy is bad blood.

2 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Jan 09
Who want to help you ?

thinkmoney:

See the way u are always using ur life to joke? U are behaving like a clown and because people are clapping for u u think u have made it in life.

I can’t fathom how somebody will be against someone that wants to help him

2 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by broadman20: 9:55am On Jan 09
madridguy:
But he has no record of been detained at any international airport anywhere in the world.

Its even better to be detained wrongly than to have an age long Drug dents hanging on your neck.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by jjcena(m): 9:57am On Jan 09
That prof lumumba is enough to cancel the event, man has taken political activism to another level. Even oyibo de fear am for speaking truth
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Jan 09
The NDLEA cleared him, FBI cleared then who are you?

broadman20:

Its even better to be detained wrongly than to have an age long Drug dents hanging on your neck.

4 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Monday60655(m): 9:58am On Jan 09
Bobloco:

You mean it would have held if Peter Obi didn't arrived at the venue

Wonderful!

Ask him again and again
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Davicl: 10:03am On Jan 09
I'll still say it again and again that the country called Nigeria can never ever work, you can't put darkness and light together, hausa, Yoruba and igbo can't work simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by adicius: 10:13am On Jan 09
Peter" am still looking for my stolen manhood" Obi will never ever ever become president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Ever!. The stupid dullard is wasting his time. You can bet on it, guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by placeofallure(f): 10:28am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Upon the arrival of Gbajue and his gbajues crew, Ghana quickly cancel the program to avoid many lie lie stories grin

Peter Lamba Obi grin

1 Like

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Abufo: 10:30am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Leave Peter Obi that you robbed blind and continue your lootocracy of our commonwealth......you people and the sahelian crew excel in destroying what you cannot build! !
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by dikings(m): 10:31am On Jan 09
madridguy:
grin grin grin

The fear of peter obi is the begining of Wisdom angry
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by DMerciful(m): 10:40am On Jan 09
Will you or any member of your family be president?
Richtaiwo:

That is already stone cast. Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by seunayantokun(m): 10:41am On Jan 09
I can see some people badmouthing Obi here. If Obi vs Tinubu is still your problem at this stage then you need to be taught how life operates in a system like Nigeria at a special school.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Richtaiwo: 10:42am On Jan 09
DMerciful:
Will you or any member of your family be president?
Very likely. But you know same can never be said of you and your family.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by DMerciful(m): 10:48am On Jan 09
What do you mean by very likely? Any member of your family a governor or past governor? A local govt chairman?

Yeye dey smell
Richtaiwo:

Very likely. But you know same can never be said of you and your family.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by dikings(m): 10:49am On Jan 09
Nigeria will never be better. How could a certain people be so blind to understand that at this point tribalism cannot save a dead Nation. Let them just Divide this damn contraption of a Country called Nigeria. We are not one... I am not igbo, yoruba or hausa.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Richtaiwo: 10:50am On Jan 09
DMerciful:
What do you mean by very likely? Any member of your family a governor or past governor? A local govt chairman?

Yeye dey smell
Yes. But none of your family members is even on level 1 step 1 in the federal civil service. Fact.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Ironbull: 10:52am On Jan 09
Pls someone should tell obi to grow up and stop all these waka about for God sake.

Obi is not the president pls their is a limit to everything enough is nough he is not the president. This was one of the thing Abiola did and was arrested and charged for Treason and he eventually never returned home alive.

Obi is going too far "only a stubborn flies goes into the grave wth dead body". This was how we warned Kanu then but never listenend see where it ended him. No one should shout witch hunting by the time obi will be cage, this is getting too provocative and annoying.

Asoluoke talk to your father. Betty or whatever talk to your husband. Olumba Olumba talk to your customer. When you chased something and you didn't get it leave it and focus on something else than ending your life incarcerated in jail for been unnecessarily provocative.

A word is enough for the wise. My submission though...
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by victorazy(m): 10:53am On Jan 09
Bobloco:

You mean it would have held if Peter Obi didn't arrived at the venue

Wonderful!

Na because of Obi you couldn't even make a correct sentence. Agbaya! grin
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by hotseat: 10:59am On Jan 09
Something, definitely, must have gone wrong for the Ghanaian Government to have cancelled this event so abruptly.

However, if the insinuation is that the event had to be cancelled due to the arrival of PO, then it leaves room for more questions than answers.

The Ghanaian Government might have declared PO a persona-non-grata!

They wouldn't want to have another "Simon Ekpa" using their country as a launchpad to forment trouble in the land of their birth.

Just speculating!

@hotseat
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by gratefulheart(m): 11:03am On Jan 09
When bitter, and hater is in town.

adamusuleiman2:
As shared by Dele Momodu. New African leadership event in Ghana cancelled with arrival of Peter Obi & other keynote speakers.

1 Like

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Ironbull: 11:03am On Jan 09
Chimookigwe:
Peter Obi has become a laughingstock

Honestly someone should advise him to focus on something else enough of all these going everywhere.

"God has not created who He can not humble". If obi fails to humble himself, rest and move on same God will raise someone who will forcefully humbles him.

"Claiming superman is claiming untimely destruction". God never created any mortal superman, if you do too much
you will be thamed too much.

1 Like

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:05am On Jan 09
P.O victimisation by Ghanaian government we no go gree
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by broadman20: 11:09am On Jan 09
madridguy:
The NDLEA cleared him, FBI cleared then who are you?

Hahahaha hahahaha!

The man you are accusing like the Pharisees and Sadducees was also cleared few days after the incidence.

You see why I called you a HYPOCRITE from the beginning of our engagement?

Hahahaha hahahaha!
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Bobloco: 11:11am On Jan 09
victorazy:

Na because of Obi you couldn't even make a correct sentence. Agbaya! grin

E never reach insults, at least you for just correct me na

Don't blame me, English isn't my mother tongue
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by broadman20: 11:12am On Jan 09
Holluwhakemmy:
Igbo victimisation by Ghanaian government we no go gree

Peter Obi was the only Igbo man in that group o!

This Yoruba people self!

I hate Igbos but l also hate seeing them leave NIGERIA because we cannot leave alone with the northerners.

Sincerely speaking you are the most confused tribe in NIGERIA o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos) / Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.