Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? (13798 Views)

Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by IdowuRufai: 9:58pm On Jan 08
When the president appointed senior special assistant to the president; National values and social justice, I personally was a bit encouraged by the person of Fela Durotoye knowing his pedigree and I also felt he maybe able to set a pace for National healing or do something that will bind the nation, but somehow, nothing is being heard so far, I know a PA isn’t to be seen but I felt his appointment was supposed to be strategic as a face to achieve something good for the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Curious345: 10:45pm On Jan 08
He was the arrow head of those divisive social media posts and propaganda pre-election

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:36am On Jan 09
Every Nigerian want to get to d top for personal interest joor
Imagine the youth that we tot will change things ( Betta Edu n Tunji ojo) sharing money for themselves.... The youth hv failed us.....

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Hespee93: 6:36am On Jan 09
He is resting!!!
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by joseph1832(m): 6:36am On Jan 09
Probably doing what he's suppose to do.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by BigDawsNet: 6:36am On Jan 09
President Tinubu is an action man... u think the rest of the ministers will take that into Consideration and start working now.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by flipboss(m): 6:37am On Jan 09
Good question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by adioolayi(m): 6:37am On Jan 09
It's not about motivational speaking!

On field actions is the real deal...text books talks no dey cut am

grin cheesy grin cheesy

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by morikee: 6:38am On Jan 09
Lol
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by princeade86(m): 6:41am On Jan 09
Hmmmm. There are some appointments that is just for u to chop ur own

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by CalabarPikin: 6:41am On Jan 09
Some persons are irredeemable....baba must have tried but e no gree enter head..
Better he chop his money quietly than stepping on toes
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Antoeni(m): 6:41am On Jan 09
Now At Large
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by NapoleonHill: 6:42am On Jan 09
Some of you are funny. How many SAs have you heard anything from since you've known your left from right apart from the ones advising on media?

Betta Edu was just suspended and thrown to the EFCC to devour and you're asking what the SA National Value and Social Justice is doing. If that was Fela Durotoye's advise to the president, would you expect him to come to the media to announce it?

Una go just dey open mouth waaa after reasoning from the anus.

30 Likes

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Herkim(m): 6:42am On Jan 09
Re-strategizing
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by lanre316: 6:43am On Jan 09
Awon Motigbeshunal speakers isonu

1 Like

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by DonSpankie: 6:45am On Jan 09
I really don't expect that Fela Durotoye would want to work with BAT. I know how thirsty he is for positivity. As they say change is the only constant thing in life.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by bid4rich(m): 6:46am On Jan 09
I really dont like the people that said God told them when they have not heard anything.

Fela Durotoye came to our school sometimes in 2014 when I was an undergraduate, invited by one guy called Cornerstone Theophilus, his mentèe, and said God told him that by 2025, Nigeria will be the mist desirable nation to live in

He said a lot of things that God said..

He even begged us and said please don't die before 2025

I personally bought the tape and kept it for reference purpose. Now, we are in 2024, nothing looks like what he said that time.

The irony of it is that I searched out the guy that invited him and followed him keenly and I discovered that the same guy is using the same word.... God told.me... in his speaking endeavours yet, he love women and cunning like mad.

I'm patiently waiting for 2025 to come and release the tape based on what he said and what is curently happening. Will he tell us that God did not say again?

I am waiting...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Akaegwu(m): 6:49am On Jan 09
Calm down. He will appear when Ewa and Garri mixed with the Corn 🌽 is ready. He will definitely do his job to the best of his abilities
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:50am On Jan 09
Antoeni:
Now At Large

grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:50am On Jan 09
He and Sowore don rest nau..... make them come back again 2027
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Spainze007(m): 6:52am On Jan 09
Obviously, anyone heading such post shouldn't be to be seen type of post na...

Such people/post are always making and suggesting for his/her master.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Primusinterpares(m): 6:54am On Jan 09
Agba motivational speaker cum presidential candidate cum Special Adviser.
Otilor.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Angelfrost(m): 6:54am On Jan 09
Lol... He is simply being paid a good salary while packaging his resume.

One day I will understand why African nations especially Nigeria waste so much of their scarce resources on inflated and needless appointments.

We claim to be poor yet spend twice or thrice more than better nations on governance... Governance which never produces results.

Typical case of pouring money into business ventures that never yield profits... If Nigeria were a privately owned business conglomerate, a lot these would never happen.

9 Likes

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by epainos: 6:54am On Jan 09
oluseyiforjesus:
Imagine the youth that we tot will change things ( Betta Edu n Tunji ojo) sharing money for themselves.... The youth hv failed us.....
I won't be surprised if Tinubu knows about it from the start but is deliberately using it as a way to start getting rid of anyone not in his inner cartel. Trusting Tinubu is a big mistake. Same with Obi Pandora and Atiku.

Like I always say, I look for a way to fix the system and then won't worry even if a dullard sits in Aso rock. But as it is right now, Nigerians have a bad operational system but hope that an angel in human form will save them.

If you are morally clean, you won't be near politics. It is not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Difrent: 6:58am On Jan 09
BigBlackPreek:
He and Sowore don rest nau..... make them come back again 2027

Them don tire.
I remember Sowore those years.... Last election dude didn't even score half of his votes in 2019.

Them don hand over to Peter Obi....by the next 2 election cycle.,maybe by then Shetima/Ribadu/gbaja/Akpabio will be in charge and they may make him SA NATIONAL VALUE AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:06am On Jan 09
Difrent:

Them don tire.
I remember Sowore those years.... Last election dude didn't even score half of his votes in 2019.

Them don hand over to Peter Obi....by the next 2 election cycle.,maybe by then Shetima/Ribadu/gbaja/Akpabio will be in charge and they may make him SA NATIONAL VALUE AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
Lol and how Sowore became silent and becoming a forgotten man baffles me. well I think you're right, there could be a merger amongst them you mentioned up there... but honestly I don't think either Durotoye or Sowore will ever rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by iCauseTrouble: 7:08am On Jan 09
No be by aspire to acquire....
Enu ose grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Iseoluwani: 7:09am On Jan 09
oluseyiforjesus:

so tunji is now sharing money with what je has been doing at the immigration office.

ungrateful soul ni e

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:11am On Jan 09
Iseoluwani:

so tunji is now sharing money with what je has been doing at the immigration office.

ungrateful soul ni e
you not current
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by adesegun121(m): 7:12am On Jan 09
Owa
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by sonature1: 7:23am On Jan 09
NapoleonHill:
Some of you are funny. How many SAs have you heard anything from since you've known your left from right apart from the ones advising on media?

Betta Edu was just suspended and thrown to the EFCC to devour and you're asking what the SA National Value and Social Justice is doing. If that was Fela Durotoye's advise to the president, would you expect him to come to the media to announce it?

Una go just dey open mouth waaa after reasoning from the anus.

There are people whose impacts must be felt, regardless of where you put them. Examples are Wike, Umahi, Amaechi, El-Rufai, etc. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is proving to belong to that category.

So, we expect Fela Durotoye to do the same...speak once in a while because you are a national figure...after all, he's here to work on ethics and values.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A BRT Bus Being Pushed / PDP Affirms Garba Umar As Taraba Acting-Governor… / APC, The Only Party That Has Development Agenda — Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.