Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. (1120 Views)

The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Ofemannnu: 10:53am On Jan 10
These are applicants for C of O in Lagos State posted on page 23 of the Nation Newspaper of yesterday,9th of January,2024.
Check if your name is on the lists.

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Ofemannnu: 10:57am On Jan 10
If you have a better picture,post it.
You can get these lists from The Nation newspaper of yesterday.
Page 23 including about 5 more pages.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Neatest: 12:15pm On Jan 11
Ofemannnu:
These are applicants for C of O in Lagos State posted on page 23 of the Nation Newspaper of yesterday,9th of January,2024.
Check if your name is on the lists.
What is the essence of this because when I got hold of the newspaper,I saw that the applicants are around 93% Yoruba people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Ofemannnu: 12:25pm On Jan 11
Neatest:
What is the essence of this because when I got hold of the newspaper,I saw that the applicants are around 93% Yoruba people.
lol
I posted it when I saw that lands in Lagos are still more than 92% owned by Yorubas.
I thought they have sold off everything or at least 3/4 of the lands.

6 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Neatest: 12:31pm On Jan 11
Ofemannnu:

lol
I posted it when I saw that lands in Lagos are still more than 92% owned by Yorubas.
Haba!
Yorubas still own most of Lagos lands but some have been sold or leased out for some years.
If you go to Lands at Secretariat in Alausa,you will attest to what I am saying.
Some people are just using their lands to make maximum liquidity.
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by fregeneh(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11
Ok!
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by DWickedLandLord: 1:09pm On Jan 11
Where's IK INTERNATIONAL 🤔
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by abdeefggh: 1:19pm On Jan 11
Yoruba are the majority land owners everywhere by far in Lagos state. Even in computer village and mushin where ladipo is situated.

6 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Donaldoni: 1:25pm On Jan 11
Nothing new cool
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by abdeefggh: 1:27pm On Jan 11
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by ILoveNG: 1:43pm On Jan 11
I need to check if that noisemaker’s name his there.
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Christistruth00: 3:16pm On Jan 11
grin
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Ofemannnu: 5:59pm On Jan 11
Christistruth00:

Because of our Biblical Omoluabi Culture of Love your Neigbour as yourself God Almighty has always been on our Side even when our people don't deserve it
From Now on It will be almost impossible for the "Lagos is No Man's Land Campaigners" to event rent land in Lagos for even only 1 year
The owners of Lagos are not Stupid
Hospitality is not Stupidity
I just remember a thread here where some professionals with sympathy for Labour party posted that after their investigation,they found out that most of the buildings,more than 80% or so, demolished by LASG were owned by the Yorubas.
A few people didn't believe them.

4 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by MrEverest(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11
Ofemannnu:

lol

Stop decieving yourself. It depends on the area. You can't go to Ikorodu or mushin and not see over 90% owners as Yoruba. Similarly, you can't go to festac or agoo palace and not see over 90% owners as Igbos.

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Christistruth00: 8:10pm On Jan 11
MrEverest:

Stop decieving yourself. It depends on the area. You can't go to Ikorodu or mushin and not see over 90% owners as Yoruba. Similarly, you can't go to festac or agoo palace and not see over 90% owners as Igbos.

It was for all of Lagos
It was in Yesterday's Nation Newspaper
The real owners of Lagos are not gloating about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by JAMO84: 8:29pm On Jan 11
If I talk wetin dey my mind, na 16 years ban straight. Make I go watch Barca vs Osasuna instead.
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by victorDanladi: 8:44pm On Jan 11
Christistruth00:

Because of the Biblical Omoluabi Culture of Love your Neigbour as yourself God Almighty has always been on our Side even when our people don't deserve it
From Now on It will be almost impossible for the "Lagos is No Man's Land Campaigners" to event rent land in Lagos for even only 1 year
The owners of Lagos are not Stupid
Loving Hospitality is not Stupidity
God has always been in support of yorubas.
Politics
Economy
City
Education (both western and islamic)

EVEN WHEN WE DONT DESERVE IT

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by victorDanladi: 8:45pm On Jan 11
Ofemannnu:

I just remember a thread here where some professionals with sympathy for Labour party posted that after their investigation,they found out that most of the buildings,more than 80% or so, demolished by LASG were owned by the Yorubas.
A few people didn't believe them.

What normally pains me most is when some yorubas fall for their Victim mentality.

They also know this that is why they compensate with boasting and playing Victim

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Christistruth00: 8:47pm On Jan 11
victorDanladi:

God has always been in support of yorubas.
Politics
Economy
City
Education (both western and islamic)

EVEN WHEN WE DONT DESERVE IT

You are very Correct
When you remember that Modern Firearms and Ammunition were introduced to Yorubaland at the very Moment a violent Jihad was about to overrun it
It could only have been God Almighty
It was not a Coincidence
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by victorDanladi: 8:58pm On Jan 11
Christistruth00:

You are very Correct
When you remember that Modern Firearms and Ammunition were introduced to Yorubaland at the very Moment a violent Jihad was about to overrun it
It could only have been God Almighty
It was not a Coincidence
And the fact that the tribe got exposed to both western and Eastern education earlier at the same time.

We hardly fought and struggled to become anything

God jusy deliver lagos to our door step...we didn't even fight for it to be made the capital of Nigeria...I remember Awolowo even telling FG that he would give them money to build a new capital

We didn't fight to host the country first university and teaching hospital

Bless with the two world greatest religion...THE MOST LIBERAL IN EVERYTHING

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by BabaRamota1980: 2:56am On Jan 12
Neatest:
What is the essence of this because when I got hold of the newspaper,I saw that the applicants are around 93% Yoruba people .

Lagos State Govt is listening to the indigenes. Very good!
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Lanretoye(m): 2:58am On Jan 12
Ofemannnu:

lol
they have sold everything,including the state...na 2024 u still dey play.
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by plaindealer: 4:42am On Jan 12
And they won't stop shouting that they developed Lagos..

I still don't know how they magically developed Lagos.

Maybe they awarded and funded contacts for roads, bridges, hospitals, Metro rail and so on..

Comedians..

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by yommen: 7:33pm On Jan 12
MrEverest:

Go and confirm your claims from ministry of lands first. Igbos dont even own up 8% of Lagos land.

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Raskimonojendor: 7:33pm On Jan 12
Neatest:
As expected.
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Ofemannnu: 7:34pm On Jan 12
MrEverest:

No sir,Yorubas are too sophisticated to sell a large chunk of their lands to non Yorubas.
Documents at Lands have shown their sophistication and these lists are some of them.
Some Igbos are just deceiving themselves.Even the not up to 8% bought by the Igbos or any other group can be revoked just like Wike did in Rivers.
Either the lands bought by Igbos or any other tribe,all lands still belong to Yoruba in Yorubaland.
According to one Yoruba parlance...Yorubas own the lands and the owners of the lands as long as they are in the SW.
Re: The Nation Newspaper: Applicants For C Of O In Lagos State 2024. by Raskimonojendor: 7:41pm On Jan 12
abdeefggh:

Yoruba are the majority land owners everywhere by far in Lagos state. Even in computer village and mushin where ladipo is situated.

Even the land in which Alaba international is built belongs to the Lagos state government. That location is originally designated for a park, but Lateef Jakande allowed it to be used for a market.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What We Should Know About The Current Exchange Rate. / Ladoja Reinstated / The Choice Of Ken Nnamani As Anpp Vp Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.