Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption (1813 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy / Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by JohnMo2: 1:24pm On Jan 10
In the popular "Off your mic, Honourable Minister" video of Senator Akpabio during his days as Niger Delta Minister when he was being probed at the House of Representatives, Akpabio accused Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, then Chairman of House Committee on NDDC, now Nigeria's Minister of Interior, of corruption.

Latest paper trails in fact reveal that Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo may indeed be corrupt as alleged by Akpabio.

Attached is a YouTube link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiF_InBmpXU?si=ScnAYE9HTICTTX8-

Source: https://naijagg.com/throwback-when-akpabio-accused-olubunmi-tunji-ojo-of-fraud-to-show-olubunmi-tunji-ojo-is-corrupt/

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by santaclaws: 1:43pm On Jan 10
This is obviously a smear campaign cos there is no where in the video where Olubunmi's name was mentioned by Akpabio.

His company is involved in the current scandal, yea, but he resigned as a director and a company can be sued as an entity or better still, let current directors come forward and speak for themselves. I am not in any way exonerating him, but come on!

That dude is the best performing minister at the moment...

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by HNICEARTH: 1:57pm On Jan 10
Nah dem dem. Same people all over again. They keep milking the nation with different portfolios

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Dantedasz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10
santaclaws:
This is obviously a smear campaign cos there is no where in the video where Olubunmi's name was mentioned by Akpabio.

His company is involved in the current scandal, yea, but he resigned as a director and a company can be sued as an entity or better still, let current directors come forward and speak for themselves. I am not in any way exonerating him, but come on!

Please stop the propaganda. He was the chairman of the house of Reps committee on the NDDC. Akpabio accused him of being the greatest beneficiary of the corruption in the NDDC by using his position to arm twist the NDDC management to favour him with contracts.
Please stop this propaganda!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by santaclaws: 3:57pm On Jan 10
Dantedasz:

Please stop the propaganda. He was the chairman of the house of Reps committee on the NDDC. Akpabio accused him of being the greatest beneficiary of the corruption in the NDDC by using his position to arm twist the NDDC management to favour him with contracts.
Please stop this propaganda!

Watch the video again, tell me where he was accused of corruption as the chairman... Please go ahead, unless you don't understand English.

Akpabio said "you people are the greatest beneficiaries (talking about the senate/senate committee)" and then said "you can ask your chairman, the 2 chairmen, I have been a member of this committee before"

So tell me how the above translates to accusation of corruption? Some of you just don't understand simple statements, yet you are the loudest on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by clockwisereport: 4:02pm On Jan 10
Off your mic

Off your mic

Akpabio no go hear

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by clockwisereport: 4:04pm On Jan 10
santaclaws:

Tunji-ojo was the Chairman house committee on NDDC at the time. Akpabio said the two chairmen on NDDC were the major beneficiaries. As he was about to open his can of worms, Tunji-Ojo started shouting off your mic, off your mic.

I learnt he later resigned as chairman house committee on NDDC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by santaclaws: 4:09pm On Jan 10
clockwisereport:

Tunji-ojo was the Chairman house committee on NDDC at the time. Akpabio said the two chairmen on NDDC were the major beneficiaries. As he was about to open his can of worms, Tunji-Ojo started shouting off your mic, off your mic.

I learnt he later resigned as chairman house committee on NDDC

So you think it was Tunji-Ojo that shouted "off your mic"? LOL now I can see some of you have eye defects.

Go watch the video again before typing nonsense on social media.
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10
The working minister nothing do you we are enjoying your work. The working Minister

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Savedday2: 4:16pm On Jan 10
The only thing our politicians are good at is to steal, steal more, kill and destroy just like our girls.

They day God will judge Nigerians, our politicians and 9ja girls will have separate hell fire.
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by ElSudani: 4:16pm On Jan 10
OP is another Nairaland liar. Where is the accusation?
You went to dig for dirt and this is all you can come up with?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Dantedasz(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10
santaclaws:

Watch the video again, tell me where he was accused of corruption as the chairman... Please go ahead, unless you don't understand English.

Akpabio said "you people are the greatest beneficiaries (talking about the senate/senate committee)" and then said "you can ask your chairman, the 2 chairmen, I have been a member of this committee before"

So tell me how the above translates to accusation of corruption? Some of you just don't understand simple statements, yet you are the loudest on social media.

Where your comprehension of English stops is where mine begins.
The person with comprehension issues is very clear. The person pushing a propaganda agenda is also very clear.
Akpabio in the full video refuses to be silent despite the appeals of the Deputy chairman of the committee to silence him and stop him spilling the beans.

Ojo who was the actual chairman of the House of reps committee on the NDDC had to be recused from this particular sitting because he was not coming to equity with clean hands.
He had been fingered severally of benefitting from the NDDC over which he had oversight functions.

I repeat stop this propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by clockwisereport: 4:30pm On Jan 10
santaclaws:

So you think it was Tunji-Ojo that shouted "off your mic"? LOL now I can see some of you have eye defects.

Who shouted "off your mic"

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by DeLaRue: 4:33pm On Jan 10
grin grin grin

Off your mic, it's ok. I say it's ok cheesy

They don't want their secrets revealed.

Chai...Nigeria!
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Dantedasz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10
clockwisereport:

Who shouted "off your mic"

It was actually his Deputy.
Ojo had earlier been recused from this particular sitting because of suspicion of conflict of interest. Obviously the Deputy was the voice of Jacob but the hands of Esau. The lady House of rep member was not in on the corruption game as alluded to by Akpabio.
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Kog45(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10
JohnMo2:
In the popular "Off your mic, Honourable Minister" video of Senator Akpabio during his days as Niger Delta Minister when he was being probed at the House of Representatives, Akpabio accused Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, then Chairman of House Committee on NDDC, now Nigeria's Minister of Interior, of corruption.

Latest paper trails in fact reveal that Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo may indeed be corrupt as alleged by Akpabio.

Attached is a YouTube link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiF_InBmpXU?si=ScnAYE9HTICTTX8-

Source: https://naijagg.com/throwback-when-akpabio-accused-olubunmi-tunji-ojo-of-fraud-to-show-olubunmi-tunji-ojo-is-corrupt/
Newbie right...January 08,2024.
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by santaclaws: 4:49pm On Jan 10
Dantedasz:

Where your comprehension of English stops is where mine begins.
The person with comprehension issues is very clear. The person pushing a propaganda agenda is also very clear.
Akpabio in the full video refuses to be silent despite the appeals of the Deputy chairman of the committee to silence him and stop him spilling the beans.

Ojo who was the actual chairman of the House of reps committee on the NDDC had to be recused from this particular sitting because he was not coming to equity with clean hands.
He had been fingered severally of benefitting from the NDDC over which he had oversight functions.

I repeat stop this propaganda.

LOL... You're just writing jargons. Go back to my question and tell me where Akpabio accused Tunji-Ojo of corruption.

I literally gave you a transcript of what he said, you're still beating about bush and engaging in empty textual ramblings.

Your long epistles are worthless if you can't even convince yourself that you know what you're writing.
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Dantedasz(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10
santaclaws:

LOL... You're just writing jargons. Go back to my question and tell me where Akpabio accused Tunji-Ojo of corruption.

Your long epistles are worthless if you can't even convince yourself that you know what you're writing.

My friend I would advise you to choose your words very carefully. You don't have monopoly of insults and I am not ready to insult anybody over a greedy corruption tainted politician who is trying to launder his stained image with propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by JagabanB: 4:58pm On Jan 10
CabaIs who are Iosing from his reforms are playing u, u will not Iearn now.
There's no saint in politics.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Blackfire(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10
Na dem

Always spoiling our name
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Okoroawusa: 6:05pm On Jan 10
If una like make una open 1000 threads Tunji-Ojo is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Splashme: 6:16pm On Jan 10
Thief Tunji-Ojo
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by honestivo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10
He has a precedent for fraud hmm
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by honeyB2018: 6:33pm On Jan 10
santaclaws:

This is the problem in Nigeria. Because he's your man, you want to cover him, you are asking to know where Akpabio called him a thief, but he said they are the greatest beneficiary and that they should ask their chairman. Who was their chairman? Why was Akpabio asked to off his microphone? Why was he not allowed to explain then you will know the culpability of the minister.
This is too bad for this country. If Mrs Farouq and Edu were to be from your tribe, you will defend them.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by Splashme: 6:45pm On Jan 10
I remember
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by SoNature(m): 5:53am On Jan 11
santaclaws:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Tribalism and religious sentiments make people like you to brazenly support evil and turn around to claim that they love their country.

For pleading with Akpabio to stop speaking, it goes to show that he was trying to appeal to Akpabio not to indict them.

Go and watch that video and see how the lady who didn't know what Akpabio was talking about kept challenging him for his allegations against the house, but Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo kept telling Akpabio to stop talking.

Yes, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo may be doing well now, but that video shows he has always been a member of the corrupt cartel milking this country dry. His company is just an example of what Atiku Abubukar calls an SUV.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by flokii: 6:00am On Jan 11
The blackmail has started..

Which politician is a saint?.. they want Tunji Ojo out so he won't work for Nigerians but they'll fail.

President Tinubu should maintain neutrality and not listen to smear campaigns targeted at the interior Minister.
Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by surgical: 6:07am On Jan 11
santaclaws:

it's not eye problem, they want to reduce him in the eye of Nigerians because he has been a shining light in this administration they don't know that he who God has blessed no one can curse

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption by santaclaws: 6:11am On Jan 11
SoNature:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Tribalism and religious sentiments make people like you to brazenly support evil and turn around to claim that they love their country.

For pleading with Akpabio to stop speaking, it goes to show that he was trying to appeal to Akpabio not to indict them.

Go and watch that video and see how the lady who didn't know what Akpabio was talking about kept challenging him for his allegations against the house, but Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo kept telling Akpabio to stop talking.

Yes, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo may be doing well now, but that video shows he has always been a member of the corrupt cartel milking this country dry. His company is just an example of what Atiku Abubukar calls an SUV.

The person who shouted "off your mic" was Hon. Thomas Ereyitomi, a Niger Delta Senator and the Chairman of the panel!

The boldness in your ignorance is ridiculous, you just wrote a whole bunch of stuff you have no idea about! It is probably because you're a biased person that you think others are biased.

Go and watch the video, ask those with functioning eyes to assist you and look at Tunji-Ojo's picture side by side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sam Amadi, Peter Obi -the Faces Of The Enemies Of The State / I Am Proud Of Nigeria No Matter What They Say. / Female Evangelist Brutalized By Cop, Wants Akpoyibo, Fashola To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.