Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala (20500 Views)

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 / Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Noerection: 5:36am On Jan 11
Pandora will also fall in line one day

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by bigdammyj: 5:48am On Jan 11
Going back to the original plan.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by DMerciful(m): 6:06am On Jan 11
After mocking Obidients, you'll buy fuel 620 and rice 60k ontop 30k minimum wage
Odogwuzack:
😂😂😂

Na Obidients I pity pass.

The mental torture nor be here. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by iCauseTrouble: 6:15am On Jan 11
angry
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by victorDanladi: 6:16am On Jan 11
Politicstoday:
Politics and politicians are very deep. You will hear him saying trash as usual when channels tv interviewed him this weekend. No one to trust in Nigeria politics. Nigeria politicians are Pdp in the morning and APC in the night. None to be trusted.
Like Peter obi and okupe
Nigerian politicians are more of PDP at Night ,LP in the morning

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by victorDanladi: 6:18am On Jan 11
Peterobi90:
PDP was never a viable opposition...
Including PDP IDP camp or SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLES called LP 😆

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Focusmind: 6:19am On Jan 11
I heard that this masterstroke was from Wike. Wike will be used to bring many PDP Politicians to APC. Emeka Ihedioha, Osita Chidoka, Seriake Dickson, Dele Momodu and Banky are coming to APC in few months time.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by victorDanladi: 6:21am On Jan 11
mannobi:
Minus one for PDP. How bala blue is getting these people to his side surprises me. Perhaps the only sworn sad people about Mr president are obi fans
In actual sense,they are.
Every other person has moved on.

One Obedients blogger GREEN AFRICA wanted to counter BBC on TB Joshua just because of BBC stand on 2023 election and Tinubu certificate.

2023 electoral loss has coloured their psyche and life to the extent that they now see everything from that Angle and lens

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by victorDanladi: 6:23am On Jan 11
Bigbags:
PDP and APC Politicians are like Prostitute... Where ever dey see money, dey spread 😀😀
Really PETER OBI of APGA,THEN PDP THEN LP and DOYIN OKUPE are what?
Its this HYPOCHRITICAL comments that made intelligent and reasonable people not to take OBIdients claim of loving this country seriously

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by BreconHills(m): 6:34am On Jan 11
jeeqaa7:
Saboteur... Stomach Infrastructure

Politics is about reality not emotion. For emotion look to an NGO or civil organization.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by pipnator00(m): 6:36am On Jan 11
Dear Nigerian politicians, make una dey get shame na.. haba!!
Nigeria and the politics around it isn't about you guys and una belle!
There is a wider Nigeria outside una and we all are a stakeholder in it!
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:44am On Jan 11
Ezehillary:
so you thing because one almajiri obidient will have mental torture dey play

He was your hero days back.😂😂😂
Self consolation is allowed bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Iziquiel(m): 6:55am On Jan 11
jookco2:
Nigeria is the only country where you see politicians without political ideology. Today they are in APC, tomorrow they are PDP
Exactly! And the day after tomorrow they are in LP.
Men without principles.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Pickmycall: 6:56am On Jan 11
Your stomach is empty.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Difrent: 6:56am On Jan 11
Ogonimilitant:

One party state is coming and Nigeria is finished. Who suffers? The ordinary Nigerians. Who gains? the elites who subjugate their citizens. At the top the are friends and cronies irrespective of tribe and religion. They spread hate between tribes.

The success of these elites is the stupidity of the youths who fight among themselves along ethnic line.

So
Is it new.
That's why I laugh when some of you try to intimidate supporters of APC....you think by calling them names will deter them but it clearly didn't.
If not for the grand coalition that brought APC.... Nigeria would have been a one party state already. Instead of Nigeirans vilifying APC they should rather be grateful for it saving Nigeria from becoming a one party state

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Pickmycall: 6:57am On Jan 11
You will end up like Asari Dokubo.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by kenex4ever(m): 6:59am On Jan 11
Hungry politics.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Curious345: 7:11am On Jan 11
Hunger Na bastard
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Obinoscopy(m): 7:21am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
😂😂😂

You suppose pity everybody....including yourself join. I dey naija currently and I see the hardship everywhere. It's well.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Kukutente23: 7:21am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
😂😂😂

Be deceiving yourself
You that carried Tinubu on your head like portmanteau during elections never see even his dog to shake hands with
Yet, someone in the opposite side whom you railed against is joining him to drink tea in Aso Rock
The joke is on you boy
You got played badly

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Raskimonojendor: 7:23am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
😂😂😂

Bwala was one of their heros grin

We always tell them that there are no permanent friend or enemy amongst the politicians, but they (the Obidients) are playing their own politics with extreme bitterness.

I won't be surprised if Baba Datti returns to PDP before the end of the year.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by maasoap(m): 7:23am On Jan 11
jookco2:
Nigeria is the only country where you see politicians without political ideology. Today they are in APC, tomorrow they are PDP
You perfectly described Obi and Atiku. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Raskimonojendor: 7:27am On Jan 11
jookco2:
Especially Peter OBi, APGA = PDP = LP. Only God knows what party he might port to next. Maybe NNPP if Kwawkanso is ready to be his vice.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Politicstoday: 7:30am On Jan 11
victorDanladi:

Like Peter obi and okupe
Nigerian politicians are more of PDP at Night ,LP in the morning
yes. Same way some of them are of Pdp at night and APC in the following morning
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Raskimonojendor: 7:31am On Jan 11
maasoap:

You perfectly described Obi and Atiku. grin grin grin
Atiku went from PDP = AC = PDP = APC = PDP. Zero ideology.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Cromagnon: 7:35am On Jan 11
Ogonimilitant:
It is being speculated that Nigeria's political system may undergo significant changes in the near future, possibly leading to the dominance of a single political party. This could have far-reaching implications for the country's governance and political dynamics, and it remains to be seen how other parties will respond to this potential shift. It will be interesting to monitor the evolving political landscape of Nigeria and the impact it may have on the country's future.

One party state is coming and Nigeria is finished. Who suffers? The ordinary Nigerians. Who gains? the elites who subjugate their citizens. At the top the are friends and cronies irrespective of tribe and religion. They spread hate between tribes.

The success of these elites is the stupidity of the youths who fight among themselves along ethnic line.
they're is no one party state. We have multi party system.
Someone's we have too many parties
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
And to realise that this guy was Obidients' hero just this last week after making that "nothing will change if you give Tinubu 30 years" comment...

Politics is wild mehn. grin

Obidients are a different bread we already know who criminals fighting for their bellies not for the people so we can't be surprised by the likes these or their actions.
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by MrSundry: 7:46am On Jan 11
"Tinubu is my motivation" Says Bwala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxaSIehOljk
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by kazma1010(m): 7:59am On Jan 11
Bwala my g shy na so u go liv Atiku
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Greenback: 8:02am On Jan 11
Raskimonojendor:

Bwala was one of their heros grin

We always tell them that there are no permanent friend or enemy amongst the politicians, but they (the Obidients) are playing their own politics with extreme bitterness.

I won't be surprised if Baba Datti returns to PDP before the end of the year.
If the Datti returns to PDP,there won't be problem. But you will never let the world have peace over Obi going from alpha to nnpp to LP to knock... Human being!
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Day169: 8:11am On Jan 11
Bwala is Tinubu's Greek gift to the PDP! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Abductions: Abdullahi Mohammed Says People Don't Want Education For North / Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.