Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Old School Handset - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Old School Handset (758 Views)

See How A Couple Transforms Old School Bus Into A Mobile Home (photos) / 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy / What Rights Has Your Wife Over Your Mobile Handset Or Vice Versa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old School Handset by naijirite: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
Which old school handset did you use(ur first luv) and y did you dump it for your current love?
Re: Old School Handset by Odunnu: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2011
I used the original 3310, sold it and bought R23 samgung (blue eye), gave that one out and since then, its been from one fone to another. I sold it because I felt i'd overused it. wink
Re: Old School Handset by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
Mine was a '92 Motorola Independent. This was back in thge day, when I used to be a Sky TV freelance installer. I must have dropped this handset from ladders, whilst fitting satellite dishes, over 40 times, but it always worked. It was of course analogue, so no SIM card slot. The most robust handset I've ever owned. cool

Was effectively killed off when digital hsndsets became more widely used. I replaced it in 1994 with a Motorola M301. This was one of the original handsets from Mercury One2One (now T-Mobile).
Re: Old School Handset by tpia5: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2011
Isnt this supposed to be in phone section or does the op have cognition issues.
Re: Old School Handset by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2011
tpia@:

Isnt this supposed to be in phone section or does the op have cognition issues.

Yes, this may be in the wrong section, it doesn't mean the OP has cognition issues. He / she is new, so cutting him / her some slack won't go amiss.
Re: Old School Handset by femmy2010(m): 5:06am On Nov 05, 2011
Trium mars,still remember that frog like shape lol.
Re: Old School Handset by freecocoa(f): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2011
Mine was one nokia phone like that(don't know the model)you need to see this phone, as big as a walkie talkie,very heavy,the buttons were equally big and hard to press,funny enough that didn't stop whoever stole the phone from stealing it.come see where I dey lay curses on the culprit,looking back now its just funny cos if you dash me that phone now with money ontop sef,I won't take it.
Re: Old School Handset by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Truim . .stolen after 1 week.Heaped curses on whoever that stole it.

Sagem,can't remember the model but quite tiny.

Motorolla T191. . .always having 'charging port' issues.

Samsung blue eyes.

Those are my first babies.
Re: Old School Handset by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
MODERATORS-wrong section Please!
Re: Old School Handset by Roland17(m): 1:10am On Nov 06, 2011
i got addicted to my Nokia 3410, changing it became a serious issue,
Re: Old School Handset by N101: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
My first handset was an Ericsson phone - forget the model, it came out in the late 90s. Back then I used to change phone every year.

My favourite handsets were the Siemens S65 and Sony Ericsson Z600. I lost the first and the last was stolen cry I did buy another Siemens S65 and gave it to my brother when I got a newer phone. . .but he didn't want to give it back to me, not even a swap and became possessive of it angry

Now I have an Android phone, but would I take another Siemens S65 or Sony Ericcson Z600 if it was offered to me? Yes!
Re: Old School Handset by Emmyk(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2011
Nokia 3310 red color, Had an issue with my dad and he demanded for it back! Ha!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Satisfy Your Wife: / How To Improve Your Child's Learning Abilities With Cognitive Skills Training / The Six-year-old Girl Who Wanted To Leave Love Letters To Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.