Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,308 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors (13707 Views)

N585.2 Million Payment: The Questions Minister Beta Edu Must Answer / FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors by fitinwell: 8:58am On Jan 12
emkz:
That is self-evident.

Dear Dr Betta Edu, if you survive this tsunami, let me strongly advise you:

(1) Fire that your media aide Rasheed Zubair. His statement that "paying money into personal accounts to do government work in the civil service is normal" nailed you. What he could have done was simply ask civil servants how to handle the matter; then liaise with the accountant general to say the money was not released, then liaise with the bank to evacuate that account, return the money to government and close the account. I am not teaching you how to be corrupt but damage control.

(2) Fire your entire team, including those recommended to you by Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo. Use civil servants to do the work, and make sure funds are never paid into private accounts.

(3) For financial requests, do not append your signature on anything. Do not make demand on anything. Ensure that approvals for travelling to an airport in Kogi State are signed by the Director of Finance. No sensible Director of Finance would sign such, and if he does, he would ensure it is protected in order not to implicate himself.

(4) AVOID this your habit of ingratiating yourself to those in power or politicians. Focus on your job and avoid cutting corners because you want to be liked. Now that you are in trouble, how many of them are trying to help you or publicly defend you? Only Felix Muorka said you should not be hanged until investigations are over. That guy is your true friend. As for Olubunmi Tunji Ojo whose company benefitted from a whopping contract the company did not execute, AVOID him and run far away from him. He went to Channels TV to throw you under the bus.

(5) You have risen quickly to the highest level many can only dream of. So you acquired a lot of enemies for yourself. If you ever get a second chance, be cautious and avoid too many new friends. Your meteoric rise attracted a lot of jealousy and many are jubilating at your downfall.

(6) Finally, I hear you are pompous and refuse to relate to those beneath you even as National Woman Leader. Learn to be accessible and be humble. Treat everyone with dignity. Strangely, blessings come with it.

I wish you the peace which you need the most at this time.

Do you know how many strong head NPOWER Beneficiaries she offended...

So the Funds are there to Pay this Unemployed people who are registered beneficiaries and served their Nations..

She refused to pay them, If she did pay .. Npower Beneficiaries will Stand up with her on this course...

She is wicked and greedy...

Nigerians are keenly waiting for the outcome..

1 Like

Re: N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors by Kepukepu: 9:01am On Jan 12
Tinubu?
EFCC no fit fo their job?
Re: N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors by emkz: 9:11am On Jan 12
fitinwell:

Do you know how many strong head NPOWER Beneficiaries she offended...

So the Funds are there to Pay this Unemployed people who are registered beneficiaries and served their Nations..

She refused to pay them, If she did pay .. Npower Beneficiaries will Stand up with her on this course...

She is wicked and greedy...

Nigerians are keenly waiting for the outcome..

Bro, I have heard so much about Betta Edu and they are not palatable. Her greed and ambition for power and visibility contributed massively to her problems. My advise is not only for her, but those threading the same path.

As for poverty alleviation, I did not see any specific plans or programmes for poverty alleviation. I recall when Dr Magnus Kpakol when he was in charge of National Poverty Eradication Program (NAPEP) who popularized what was then known as keke marwa to Keke NAPEP. Till this day, some people still call them Keke NAPEP.

Betta Edu ought to have come up with sensible poverty alleviation schemes to empower people instead of foolishly paying out cash and awarding nonsense contracts to that big head Olubunmi Tunji Ojo. If Betta Edu wanted to make money, she could have made clean money through the purchase of empowerment items without hurting the government. But alas, access to too much funds can damage a person's integrity if the integrity was not strong ab initio.
Re: N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors by Lanruze: 9:23am On Jan 12
Is there evidence that the money was paid on the long-run ? After the OAGF confirmation that such funds couldn't be paid into private accounts, was the N585m transfered ?

Bro, I have heard so much about Betta Edu and they are not palatable. Her greed and ambition for power and visibility contributed massively to her problems. My advise is not only for her, but those threading the same path.

As for poverty alleviation, I did not see any specific plans or programmes for poverty alleviation. I recall when Dr Magnus Kpakol when he was in charge of National Poverty Eradication Program (NAPEP) who popularized what was then known as keke marwa to Keke NAPEP. Till this day, some people still call them Keke NAPEP.

Betta Edu ought to have come up with sensible poverty alleviation schemes to empower people instead of foolishly paying out cash and awarding nonsense contracts to that big head Olubunmi Tunji Ojo. If Betta Edu wanted to make money, she could have made clean money through the purchase of empowerment items without hurting the government. But alas, access to too much funds can damage a person's integrity if the integrity was not strong ab initio. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors by Fujiyama: 6:16am On Jan 13
emkz:
Dear Dr Betta Edu, if you survive this tsunami, let me strongly advise you:

(1) Fire that your media aide Rasheed Zubair. His statement that "paying money into personal accounts to do government work in the civil service is normal" nailed you. What he could have done was simply ask civil servants how to handle the matter; then liaise with the accountant general to say the money was not released, then liaise with the bank to evacuate that account, return the money to government and close the account.

^^^
undecided

emkz:
I am not teaching you how to be corrupt but damage control.

^^^
You are teaching her how to be corrupt.

emkz:
(6) Finally, I hear you are pompous and refuse to relate to those beneath you even as National Woman Leader. Learn to be accessible and be humble. Treat everyone with dignity. Strangely, blessings come with it.

^^^
The first piece of advice in your post is an ode to vice. The last is a tribute to virtue.

Both bits of advice cannot be true at the same time.

Choose one.
Re: N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors by sukar886: 8:01am On Jan 13
Better edu is a thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba / Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari / President Buhari Congratulates China On 69th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.