Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia (12287 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Osun PDP, Babayemi Trade Accusations Over Court Case / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Yankee101: 6:38am On Jan 12
That’s the COD’s hometown
You know if you play there you go collect
Father Kukah talked of the Irony

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by epainos: 6:42am On Jan 12
ivolt:

Is the path you are currently in peaceful?
You only sue for peace when your favorite get their payback.
Obviously, you are a careless human and you will get killed with this "gragra".

Would you rather waste your energy to retaliate or use same energy to split from those people? So, killing them back is your solution. If I call you oponu now, they will say na insult. But are you not one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Osanoghodua1: 6:47am On Jan 12
Army says only terrorist were neutralized. Off course these terrorist have brothers and sisters and friends who are sympathetic to them. Close this case and butcher more terrorist. A Fulani should never be allowed to rule Nigeria forever.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Iamzik: 6:49am On Jan 12
epainos:
The path we are heading towards is dangerous....many lives will be lost. I prefer the path of peaceful separation. However, it seems bloo.d and violence are necessary becore Nigeria splits.

What I know is that there are good Fulanis and Hausas. All of them cannot be terrorists. So, comments above rejoicing that Fulani are killed ....hmmmm.

Good.fulanis and good hausas are useless and inconsequential when the evils ones are determined to wipe out other tribes and take their land.

Do you know that majority of Germans were good and peaceful Germans back in the days of Hitler. Did goodnesss of the majority stop the murderous minority from doing stupid? No!

A majority that claims to love peace and keept silent while their brothers kill others are more dangerous than those who are doing the killing.

That why I laugh when people bring up this your excuse

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by HKAlegacy(m): 6:52am On Jan 12
Many things are happening
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by CJStarz: 6:59am On Jan 12
Entprys:
Work against their intrusion and risk death by Leukemia.

Talk against their invasion and end like Obadiah Mailafia
But they don dey collect wotowoto now nah.
Unfortunately, the innocent ones among them will fall victims and no one would pity them.
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by epainos: 7:02am On Jan 12
Iamzik:

Good.fulanis and good hausas are useless and inconsequential when the evils ones are determined to wipe out other tribes and take their land.

Do you know that majority of Germans were good and peaceful Germans back in the days of Hitler. Did goodnesss of the majority stop the murderous minority from doing stupid? No!

A majority that claims to love peace and keept silent while their brothers kill others are more dangerous than those who are doing the killing.

That why I laugh when people bring up this your excuse
You are the joke who I am laughing at. This is the response to the bolded part. You are a joke. With this your high "tempo", you will get killed...and nothing will happen. You will be lucky to have a mass burial. You better slow down.

Do you think the army or who ever killed these people in this article did so because they are defending Nigeria? Keep saying rubbish.

This same "gra gra", use it to pursue a peaceful separation. These people have been killed...and so what? Does it stop Fulanis from killing further?

I dont get it. People think upside down...and they act spontaneously without thinking. Did you mot read the part where I write that a peaceful separation is what we should pursue instead of retaliation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Yankee101: 7:26am On Jan 12
Innocent folks should not be made to pay for the sins of others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Risingblue008(m): 7:30am On Jan 12
matify83:
The tide is now against 11them and their nefarious activities.

Were they expecting that the current Chief of defense staff who hails from the general area will put-up with the carnage they perpetrated with impunity during the regime of the midget (el rufai) ?

This smear campaign will not work. It's high time they smelt the coffee.
ñ
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by jaytee01(m): 7:34am On Jan 12
Daily Crust always doing dirty work for th terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by naijamerican: 7:35am On Jan 12
epainos:
The path we are heading towards is dangerous....many lives will be lost. I prefer the path of peaceful separation. However, it seems bloo.d and violence are necessary before Nigeria splits.

What I know is that there are good Fulanis and Hausas. All of them cannot be terrorists. So, comments above rejoicing that Fulani are killed ....hmmmm.

Would you shut up coward

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:35am On Jan 12
More grace to the soldiers' bullets.

Set a target of 200 fulanis per week.

The grace of God make it up to 2000 per week,,, including those that will sleep and not wake up. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Dpharisee: 7:37am On Jan 12
Terver90:
You see! The way the fulanis can identify the innocent arrested amongst them, why is it that they cannot report the criminals amongst them? Nobody has authority over another in this world, the almighty GOD who created all will serve justice in due time.
Ejactly like Igala man will say
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Dpharisee: 7:38am On Jan 12
epainos:

Would you rather waste your energy to retaliate or use same energy to split from those people? So, killing them back is your solution. If I call you oponu now, they will say na insult. But are you not one?

There are people you can't discuss peace with because all they understand is violence.
imagine the irony of killing thousands in the hometown of the CODS by these bandits that was encouraged by Elrufai
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Ralphjoe(m): 7:39am On Jan 12
This nonsense Fulani community are lying against the military, I can smell their lies from afar, they are all criminals, this is the first time they are getting some form of heat for all their atrocities that they have been perpetuating. I pray all of them are found and arrested, nonsense and innocent Fulani people indeed.
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by TRAPLORD13: 7:40am On Jan 12
Useless Animals.
It's just the beginning.
Una go see oba
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Af0nja: 7:41am On Jan 12
We must keep our empathy and ensure innocent people are not killed because then justice isn't served and it's a matter of time before the tides will turn to anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by HeroicMeastro: 7:41am On Jan 12
matify83:
The tide is now against them and their nefarious activities.

Were they expecting that the current Chief of defense staff who hails from the general area will put-up with the carnage they perpetrated with impunity during the regime of the midget (el rufai) ?

This smear campaign will not work. It's high time they smelt the coffee.
So it was in the regime of El Rufai...
But the Plateau killings was in the regime of Tinubu... 😃
Well, I'm not surprised as always
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Welrez(m): 7:45am On Jan 12
I learned from a friend who was recently released from the dungeon of kidnappers in Kaduna State that these kidnappers now make their dungeons look like civilian settlements by bringing in their families, who freely mingle with victims. Sometimes, they invade tiny settlements and blend with them. This makes it nearly impossible for the military to invade and rescue victims since the use of force might lead to the death of innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Major7: 7:54am On Jan 12
epainos:

I also do not support killings in any form,we no longer value human lives and existence. I wish we can all live peacefully as one great nation that we once were but the truth is that these people won't even let us separate in peace.they now enjoy killing for fun and their aim is to take over our lands for easy grazing routes. God help us all cos our leaders are playing games with human lives. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Babathanks(m): 7:57am On Jan 12
Reza69:
Re:

Who I go believe now
Army or Daily trust?
You don't need to believe in anybody. I live in Kaduna. All this fulani are guilty of bandit here. They destroy everything with there greed for money and perpetuating evil using bandit. Fulani are just like hamas

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Samunique(m): 8:09am On Jan 12
Entprys:

Someone finally understands how deadly these people are and how Akeredolu met the misterious sickness that led to his untimely death.

Amotekun !!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by SaLongs1(m): 8:10am On Jan 12
epainos:
The path we are heading towards is dangerous....many lives will be lost. I prefer the path of peaceful separation. However, it seems bloo.d and violence are necessary before Nigeria splits.

The army has categorically stated that it engaged kidnappers as well and I believe a 💯 percent.
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by SaLongs1(m): 8:14am On Jan 12
It is the same scenario with those who attacked Israel and are still firing rockets from civilian areas in the Gaza strip at civilian populated areas in Israel and wailing loudly when the Israelis retaliate in self defence.
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by alpharoyalty: 8:16am On Jan 12
They don't even look Nigerian 🤬
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by caye(m): 9:07am On Jan 12
Entprys:

The first statement, I think , refers to Late Gov. Akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by Pakman: 10:07am On Jan 12
The disintegration of Nigeria will be hastened by the greed of the people who want it to remain one and the Jihadist madness.
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by HopeGying: 10:24am On Jan 12
They never see anything yet. El-rufia and all his accomplice must pay for the genocide in southern Kaduna.
Re: Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia by cliffypatt(m): 10:37am On Jan 12
caye:

The first statement, I think , refers to Late Gov. Akeredolu.

Yeah it seems so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Particulars Motorist Need To Present At Police Check Point / Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi / EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.