Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? (22545 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
@richvkunt, I disagree with you. Please do not discourage these people, allow them to get what they've worked so hard to earn. The mike Adenuga that I know hates negative attention or any issues that will paint his image black. Do not be afraid of any police, Adenuga knows that if anything goes wrong on the 14th it will be on his neck. And this man doesn't want such on his neck. All you protesters need to do is to hold on to a big signs that say "we are not here to fight, we are not here to create any commotion, we are not here to beg for any gift from Mike Adenuga, we are here to collect what belongs to us. May God bless you.
Before the end of that day I guarantee you that Mike will leave the country with an instruction to release the money. Don't forget that there is still a pending issue with Bribery, El-rufai and Conoil. Mike can not afford any negative attention at this time. As wicked and unprofessional he could be, the man knows when to throw in the towel.
Apart from money, criminal politicians and desperate sycophant, Mike has nothing. This is why he usually runs away when the water hit the boiling point.
Go ahead with your action, do not allow anything to stop you and the end result will be favourable.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
I really feel 4 these men. Some of us are just unreasonably callous. All that has been stated may not be true but at least Adenuga is owing them. After my NYSC in 2006, i had an offer wt GLO but my cousin said d man is,  I shd reject the offer and i chose Alcatel. It's not ONLY priv8, even FGN! My Dad left Central Bank(CBN) as a Manager in 1996, TILL DATE he has NOT BEEN PAID harmonised pension(over 1,600 of them). They took the case to court.,.up to Supreme Court! CBN had the gut 2 lie on national dailies of Monday Oct.10,2011 through advertorial that they(CBN) have PAID ALL except those dead or abroad. I do understand, but I thk it's easier 2 crack Adenuga, he hates negative publicity. Take heart but work harder
All is true.
Adenuga and his people have operated this way for many years. There is nothing that left his desk without his approval. The only issue here is, things are changing in Nigeria and internet networking remains the greatest enemy of these group of wealthy heartless people.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
Adenuga hates anything structured or well organized.
As rich as he is, this is why he will continue to run into a brick wall. Nigeria is changing.
I will not be surprised if I see his friends, his children and other family members among the protesters on the 14th, he has stepped on too many people.
The man is empty, he has nobody on his side.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
For reliable coverage of the protest post images or contact Saharareports, Ireport CNN, Nairaland, Forbes On-line, AfricaStand-up On-line, Al Jazeera On-line, AfricanBusiness On-line and keep your finger crossed.
If one of Mike's sycophant groupie can take a risk to voice the truth to him, he may even settle before the 14th. He is a coward that can not handle any negative pressure.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by lucabrasi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sagamite (m)
London (Don't let me catch you giving a stupid opinion on this forum)

Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant?
« #39 on: Today at 02:24:57 PM »
Quote from: lucabrasi on Today at 02:22:10 PM
this is what happens when the lines are blurred when it comes to government laws concerning pension funds administration.this practise is rampant and not just with adenoma even abroad but the difference is that they make any ceo pay for their crimes if they dip their hands in the workers pension funds, the government should find a way to allow only third parties administer pension funds.on a last note how did he manage to use the whole funds from my experience of this i though there are staff representatives on the board of the pension admin who are also signatories to the account, why didn't they raise an alarm or refuse to co sign for the withdrawals.
on a general note i wish you people well and i hope and pray you are able to get your demands met, it is not fair when people have worked all their lives and rather than reward them for their meritorious service,they are being shafted.

Brown envelopes!

@SAGAMITE
in that case it will be a good idea to start by piling pressure on the so called representatives in order for them to spill the beans as it were, mike adenoma will be really hard to face considering his clout but using the people he bribed to embarrass him both nationally and internationally will hurt his business and his personality which will prompt him to pay up
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by gascoign1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
Billionaires my foot!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
We've already contacted different media houses. A reporter from one of the tv in Lagos will go with us from Eagle club. We dont want this to be like our first day in court when we invited almost all the media houses in Lagos and no single one carried the story because Adenuga killed the story by bribing them. I am about to edit the release I will send to the telvision houses.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Oluti(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
Gee I am excited this posting ready made the front page. We thank all of you that made it possible. I appologise to those I mignt have offended by my posting I dont mean the Adenuga appologists. I stand by my words to them.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by ArQuAbOy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
Lmao. Adenuga supporters?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by hbrednic: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
may God streghten you as you fight with your frail bones,
make as much noise as you can and let there be no hidden place for evil.
those who threat the old with scorn will not live to see their old age.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
rimms:

@richvkunt, I disagree with you. Please do not discourage these people, allow them to get what they've worked so hard to earn. The mike Adenuga that I know hates negative attention or any issues that will paint his image black. Do not be afraid of any police, Adenuga knows that if anything goes wrong on the 14th it will be on his neck. And this man doesn't want such on his neck. All you protesters need to do is to hold on to a big signs that say "we are not here to fight, we are not here to create any commotion, we are not here to beg for any gift from Mike Adenuga, we are here to collect what belongs to us. May God bless you.
Before the end of that day I guarantee you that Mike will leave the country with an instruction to release the money. Don't forget that there is still a pending issue with Bribery, El-rufai and Conoil. Mike can not afford any negative attention at this time. As wicked and unprofessional he could be, the man knows when to throw in the towel.
Apart from money, criminal politicians and desperate sycophant, Mike has nothing. This is why he usually runs away when the water hit the boiling point.
Go ahead with your action, do not allow anything to stop you and the end result will be favourable.

Gentleman/lady,
Please can you read my post again and tell me where I discouraged these poor people?
This is my earlier post-
Richvkunt:

[b]@OP,
While I do not know you and your colleagues,I feel for you and your story.I got an aged mother that served this country honestly but finds it hard to collect her pension regularly.
The Nigerian press fails to highlight cases like this because of the legendary BROWN envelopes that hold journalists hostage to big men and make them their lap dogs.
From my experience Mike Adenuga is going to try to break your ranks through bribery through which he will divide and rule you.
He is gonna use the police on you and you may end up failing to procure a licence to execute your march on the appointed day.
He is gonna make sure the press blacks out your protest march(Local newspapers,television,and radio)
From the above you need to realise you have a battle on your hands,I would advise you contact the international media and probably internet forums such as Nairaland,Sahara reporters,point blank news and others to get your case across,because have no doubt about it what you are embarking upon is tauntamount to bucking a very rigid and stinking system.
Maybe you can also try to contact your Member of house of Reps or your Senators.
GOODLUCK!!!

Please learn to read posts carefully in order to attain the message.Thank you.
[/b]
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by lucabrasi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
Oluti:

We've already contacted different media houses. A reporter from one of the tv in Lagos will go with us from Eagle club. We dont want this to be like our first day in court when we invited almost all the media houses in Lagos and no single one carried the story because Adenuga killed the story by bribing them. I am about to edit the release I will send to the telvision houses.
sir try to get in touch with all the bloggers,recent events in the past 2 yrs have been highlighted and brought to the public sphere via blogs even before the so called media picked up on them.get it on twitter on Facebook and once it goes viral no one can stop it, most of the media houses are owned by adenuga's friends anyway
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by PHIPEX(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
Adenuga? Adenuga? Adenuga? how many times did I call u? Pay these elders their money so that ur days will be long, Abi u no wan reach their age? Yoba Chukwu, kpebe ekpere, ka idi ndu, ka nka, cha isi awo, rie ego gia nile na uwa nke a. A word is enough for d wise.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by rimms(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
From my experience Mike Adenuga is going to try to break your ranks through bribery through which he will divide and rule you.
He is gonna use the police on you and you may end up failing to procure a licence to execute your march on the appointed day.
He is gonna make sure the press blacks out your protest march(Local newspapers,television,and radio)
Nobody gives a d@@m about your experience. Just keep it to yourself.
This group of protesters understand what they're facing, they've experienced it all. All they need is our support and not our sad stories.

@topic, stay together and stay on track. I guarantee you that Adenuga is not going to use any police against you guys, if anything he will quickly settle the matter and move forward as if nothing has taken place. This is his MO, but you must come correct and let him know that nothing is stopping you from collecting what belongs to you.
And after you're done with Adenuga please do not forget to return to Nairaland to reveal images and all other important materials you've used to accomplish your goal. May be others can learn and use the same method to stop other heartless leaders and politicians all over Nigeria.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^
How can you take three sentences out of context-beats me hollow,
I just hope these poor old men are intelligent to read between the lines and recognise the fifth columnists on this thread who are deliberatly stringing them along on the path to perdition.
These are the kind of bread and butter journalists that have taken over almost all the media houses in Nigeria,
@OP,go ahead with your protests but I warn you YOU MIGHT GET STABBED IN THE BACK BY FIFTH COLUMNISTS pretending to be friends but are actually on Adenugas payroll.
Be CAREFUL-A word is enough for a wise man!
PEACE!!!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by emmatok(m): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2011
Richvkunt:

@OP,
While I do not know you and your colleagues,I feel for you and your story.I got an aged mother that served this country honestly but finds it hard to collect her pension regularly.
The Nigerian press fails to highlight cases like this because of the legendary BROWN envelopes that hold journalists hostage to big men and make them their lap dogs.
From the above you need to realise you have a battle on your hands,I would advise you contact the international media and probably internet forums such as Nairaland,Sahara reporters,point blank news and others to get your case across,because have no doubt about it what you are embarking upon is tauntamount to bucking a very rigid and stinking system.
Maybe you can also try to contact your Member of house of Reps or your Senators.
GOODLUCK!!!

House of Reps or Senators ? shocked shocked shocked HELL NO.

I hope you are not the fifth columnists here.

Even Nairaland,Sahara reporters,point blank news won't help them if they can't go out and protest.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by soloqy: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2011
aieromon:

Are you guys actually the aggrieved pensioners or you're posting on their behalf?

Are you still asking this after all the details of their meetings and plans below?

"At our last last meeting at the Eagle Club on Tuesday, we decided to take our destiny in our hand. We are going to picket Mike Adenuga tower at Oko- Awo on the 14th of the month"

"I am the one who sent out those sms. Since I did not get the full list of pensioners, not all of us will receive the sms but I am sure we will get a full house like we did when we signed that 419 agreement"

To our dear pensioneers, I think you should send your story to foreign media like CNN and BBC. Dont know about our local press seing that its difficult to find any media house in Nigeria that doesnt enjoy serious sponsorship from GLO(in terms of adverts). But we hope they can just do that which is right and give this issue the attention and coverage it deserves.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by fuke(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2011
@ sagamite

"Where did you go to school?

They did not teach you how to write?

Later you will be wondering why you can not get a job."

You are "mad" You made me laugh so much this Sunday morning.
God bless you.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by dude(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2011
but where is the NLC in all of these? im my own opinion, it is usually very easy to crack these capitalistc with the help of central unions. Doing marches and protest is very Good, but its best to engage the help of the NLC. a combinations of fifty Adenuga's are scared stiff of a head on or head long confrontation with the NLC. has those concerned made any efforts at enlisting the NLC? they fellows just sort of Muzzle coporations and bully their way through without necessarily following procedures. i of course hope Scam Adenuga has'nt gotten to them in the Nigerian way. but its worth a try. with them involved, the press will find it hard keeping the story under wraps and we can guess the rest
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by abiamahart: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2011
@Oluti
I am sympathetic to your course since i have a father who is 83years old. I now understand why he said NEVER WORK FOR A COMPANY WITHOUT ADEQUATE PENSION PLAN FOR ITS STAFF IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO IS AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS. You all don't deserve this. If your generation didn't build the company where will the younger ones work today or the company be so juicy for a buy-in.

My father worked in a reputable oil company and retired then in 1992 as a lower cadre senior staff. He was paid over N1.5M(WITH ALL HIS NPF-NATIONAL PROVIDENT FUND now known as PFA's[Pension fund administrator] INTACT)then and started on N21,000 monthly pension and over the years as the staffs in service get increments so does the retirees such that last June-2011 his pension moved from N36,000 to N40,000 monthly and when we permit him he can go use their company clinic but i prefer he sees my doctor etc. [TODAY SOME STAFFS PREFER PAYOFF WHICH RUNS INTO TENS OF MILLION NAIRA DEPENDING ON YOUR SALARY GRADE AS AT TIME OF RETIREMENT]

Now compare my Dad to my Uncle who was made retire at the age of 51years from the federal civil service and was shuttling between lagos and Abuja for a pension he never got. We always had to fund the trip and unfortunately he died along Lokoja-Okene road in a ghastly motor accident back in February leaving a wife and five kids. How worse can it get?

Some of us speak as though we will never age or are so blessed that we do not care for those who rightly deserve our sympathy.

I pray both parties do come back to the round table and resolve this ASAP. (I will monitor this since i have a GLO line and suscribe to their internet service and i do buy fuel from the Conoil filling station) So Adenuga note that its our Kobo-kobo that helped in making up his Billions.

@Oluti - I believe you had no choice that was why you had to bring this to the Public forum. Whatever happens Adenuga should note that = THE RICH ALSO CRY
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by drgeorge1(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2011
He's applying d Laws of Power, (, 1) NEVER OUTSHINE D MASTER!!!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by studabroad: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2011
?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by HECTORBOSS(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2011
HE IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT. WHETHER AGENT OR NO AGENT IF YOUR MONEY MAKES PEOPLE CRY THEN YOUR HAPPINESS IS LIMITED "MISRABILITY".
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by DisGuy: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
dude:

but where is the NLC in all of these? im my own opinion, it is usually very easy to crack these capitalistc with the help of central unions. Doing marches and protest is very Good, but its best to engage the help of the NLC. a combinations of fifty Adenuga's are scared stiff of a head on or head long confrontation with the NLC. has those concerned made any efforts at enlisting the NLC? they fellows just sort of Muzzle coporations and bully their way through without necessarily following procedures. i of course hope Scam Adenuga has'nt gotten to them in the Nigerian way. but its worth a try. with them involved, the press will find it hard keeping the story under wraps and we can guess the rest

if you follow this route, be prepared for endless stakeholders meeting, endless negotiations, NLC and Nigerian Journalists pffssssss

Hold some big sign = #Occupy Glo, prepare for a revolution, No more Siddon Look, End Suffering and Smiling, I no Be Gentleman Again O

grin
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
emmatok:

House of Reps or Senators ? shocked shocked shocked HELL NO.

I hope you are not the fifth columnists here.

Even Nairaland,Sahara reporters,point blank news won't help them if they can't go out and protest.

I rest my case.
If you wanna send aged and defenceless old pensioners out to face a behemoth without back up,it is all fine.
I bet you will be back on this forum in a couple of weeks time yakking over how heartless the Nigeria Police Force is for breaking up a protest/picket of old,feeble and aged pensioners at Mike Adenugas office.
PEACE!!!
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Osekele(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
Justice! Justice!! Justice!!! ''The Labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.'' ''To Build A Nation Where Peace And Justice Shall Reign.'' Lip Service To Motherland.           Pls what is your lawyer's advice?
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by daphil: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
If all these allegations are true, I only pity Mike Adenuga and the generations after him because the nemesis won't stop at him only. He may not attain 70years of age on earth and those after him, if those old men should curse him. Let him go and ask the Kennedy family in USA. Woe unto him that denied another man his wage. Let him amend his ways before it is too late.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by BERNIMOORE: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2011
@ OLUTI,
DON’T UPLOAD ANY DOCUMENTS PLS,IT IS DANGEROUS TO DO THAT,AND CAN BE RENDERED USELESS AHEAD OF YOUR CASE.
THE UNDERTAKING AGREEMENT THAT YOU PEOPLE WENT INTO WITH YOUR LAWYERS AND CHIEF
S LAWYERS WITH THE JUDGE AS YOU CLAIMED IS A PROOF AND CAN BE USED IN THE HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION TO START YOUR CLAIMS
THE HIGH COURT JUDGE IS HANDICAPPED TO CARRY ON THE CASE BECAUSE THE REAL SUBSTANCE TO MAKE THE DOCUMENT RELEVANT TO THE JUDGE WHICH IS CHIEF THE CHIEF ‘S SIGNATURE WAS NOT THERE,AND AS IT IS NOW,HE,THE CHIEF CAN;
DENY OR CLAIM IGNORANT OF THE DOCUMENT SIGNED BY YOU PEOPLE AND THE LAWYERS,
DENY PROPOSING ANY FORM OF REDUCTION TO YOU PEOPLE
OR,HE CAN SAY THAT YOU PEOPLE MAKE A REDUCTION PROPOSAL TO HIM THROUGH HIS LAWYERS AND THAT THE REDUCTION PROPOSAL IS NOT HIS OWN INNITIATIVE (THAT’S WHY IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO SIGN A DOCUMENT AHEAD OF THE OTHER PARTY.BECAUSE IT LEAVES THE OTHER PARTY WITH THE FREE OPTION TO MANIPULATE THINGS)BUT BETTER STILL,THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOU IS VALID AND USEFUL TO START YOUR CASE,DON’T FEAR PLS,THE MAN IS A HUMAN BEING,AND IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING A RIGHT COUSE FOR SOMETHING THAT RIGHTLY BELONGS TO YOU,THEN MUSTER UP BOLDNESS.
MY ADVICE ON THIS IS FIRST;GATHER AS MANY DOCUMENTS RELATING TO YOUR CASE AS POSSIBLE,TEAM UP WITH THE TRUSTED ONES AMONG YOU NOT NECCESARILY PLENTY EVEN THREE OR MORE TRUSTED ONES ARE OKAY.THEN WRITE A PETITION,YOU WILL NEED A LAWYER TO WRITE A STRUCTURED PETITION,AND IN THE PETITION,JOIN THE CHIEFS LAWYERS THAT YOU ALREADY HAD THEIR SIGNATURE ON YOUR DOCUMENTS,YOU DON’T NEED TO ADD THE JUDGE’S NAME TO YOUR PETTITION,BUT CAN BE MENTIONED DURING THE TRIAL THEIR NAMES AND CHAMBERS(DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THAT)AND PLEAD THEM BEFORE THE COMMISSION.
YOU MAY NOT NESSESSARILLY CONTACT THE ASSOCIATION LAWYER IF YOU DON’T TRUST HIM, THEN HEAD TO THE HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION @ THE OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF THE POLICE, POLICE HEADQUARTERS,BARRACK IKEJA GO THERE AND LODGE YOUR COMPLAIN,THEY WILL REGISTER IT AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN A DATE AFTER WHICH THEY MUST HAVE CONTACTED THE DEFENDANTS,SINCE THE CASE IS NOT IN THE COURT AGAIN,IT WILL NOT AMOUNT TO CONTEMPT OF COURT.THEY WILL START WITH HIS LAWYERS FIRST TO GET HIM COMMITTED,YOU JUST FOLLOW THIS,AND IM SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN.
WISH YOU WELL.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2011
VoodooDoll:

I think Benimoore and some of the other posters with hard to read posts are pensioners.

They may be posting using old phones that are not internet enabled or have good "QWERTY" key boards.

Please bear with them as their posts do make sense (mostly).

Interesting articles and posts all the same.

If this is true I do hope Adenuga pays them their fair share.

I have not read his post to be able to adjudge if he is a pensioner or not.

That said (including the phone) that is not an excuse to not be able to post in good structure. In one of his horrific first few posts he did some with capitals and some well in good writing (all in one post), so his phone is not an excuse.

Richvkunt:

@OP,
GOODLUCK!!!

What do you expect from them? It comes back to the 2 points I drummed earlier.

Lack of self-development and Lack of application of best practice.

No wonder we have useless, moronic football commentators that for years have not improved a jot.

We accept it with our " E don do, e don try" mentality.

fuke:

@  sagamite

"Where did you go to school?

They did not teach you how to write?

Later you will be wondering why you can not get a job."

You are "mad" You made me laugh so much this Sunday morning.
God bless you.

The guy is obviously a lost case bruv. grin
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by soloqy: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sagamite:

I have not read his post to be able to adjudge if he is a pensioner or not.

That said (including the phone) that is not an excuse to not be able to post in good structure. In one of his horrific first few posts he did some with capitals and some well all in one post, so his phone is not an excuse.

The guy is obviously a lost case bruv. grin

The person you have been attacking and 'calling out', has not even bothered to respond to you. Thats noteworthy.

It means that the current issue at hand is more important to him and most others than comparing literature notes.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by Sagamite(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2011
soloqy:

The person you have been attacking and 'calling out', has not even bothered to respond to you. Thats noteworthy.

It means that the current issue at hand is more important to him and most others than comparing literature notes.

Yeah, I agree with you.

It proves the fact very few people are capable of seeing the bigger picture and linkages. Not even when it is pointed out to them.
Re: Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? by ArQuAbOy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sagamite:

Yeah, I agree with you.

It proves the fact very few people are capable of seeing the bigger picture and linkages. Not even when it is pointed out to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Danfo Business?? / Where Can I Buy Childrens Cloths In Wholesale / EU Reports Nigeria To World Trade Organisation Over Dairy Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.