Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! (2722 Views)

I Am Confused Right Now / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Itohanmiwa: 10:07am On Jan 13
Good day nairlanders, please I need advice as I am in hot soup right now and it’s beginning to affect my mental health and giving me low self esteem. Late last year I travelled to attend the wedding of my ex brother. I had brought it here and so many naira landers kicked against it then and warned me against going. Well I went there thinking I was a man and will be able to exercise self control when I see my ex girlfriend as I was and still in love with my current girlfriend. One getting there the brother had already arranged my hotel room to stay in since it was impossible for me to return to my state that same day. I was asleep at night when I heard a soft knock on my door. I woke up and opened but was surprised to see my ex holding a red wine saying she it was a gift from her brother. I collected and harmlessly invited her in so we can chat a little, we opened the wine and drank it and then I slept or so I thought but woke up with both of us naked on the bed I felt sad and disappointed in myself knowing I had betrayed my innocent loving girlfriend. My ex consoled and encouraged me and then we had sex again before I left. It was easy but I had to forgive myself and put everything behind me only for me to get a call from her on Monday that she’s few weeks pregnant. Right now I’m about slipping into depression as I love my girl so much and don’t want to jeopardize our relationship cos she always makes it clear to me that the day she finds out I have a child out of wedlock she would take her leave immediately. Please nairalanders help me out on what to do I don’t want to lose my relationship nor go back to my vomit. I’ve been drinking ever since but now I need help.
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by virginchaser(m): 10:18am On Jan 13
Then marry her.
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Ynix(m): 10:21am On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:
Good day nairlanders, please I need advice as I am in hot soup right now and it’s beginning to affect my mental health and giving me low self esteem. Late last year I travelled to attend the wedding of my ex brother. I had brought it here and so many naira landers kicked against it then and warned me against going. Well I went there thinking I was a man and will be able to exercise self control when I see my ex girlfriend as I was and still in love with my current girlfriend. One getting there the brother had already arranged my hotel room to stay in since it was impossible for me to return to my state that same day. I was asleep at night when I heard a soft knock on my door. I woke up and opened but was surprised to see my ex holding a red wine saying she it was a gift from her brother. I collected and harmlessly invited her in so we can chat a little, we opened the wine and drank it and then I slept or so I thought but woke up with both of us naked on the bed I felt sad and disappointed in myself knowing I had betrayed my innocent loving girlfriend. My ex consoled and encouraged me and then we had sex again before I left. It was easy but I had to forgive myself and put everything behind me only for me to get a call from her on Monday that she’s few weeks pregnant. Right now I’m about slipping into depression as I love my girl so much and don’t want to jeopardize our relationship cos she always makes it clear to me that the day she finds out I have a child out of wedlock she would take her leave immediately. Please nairalanders help me out on what to do I don’t want to lose my relationship nor go back to my vomit. I’ve been drinking ever since but now I need help.

Stop overthinking, you may not eventually marry both your ex or or present, so don't kill yourself. Let the lady keep the pregnancy

5 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by AsomStructures: 10:30am On Jan 13
Clean up your mess by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by OBTOREPA(m): 10:42am On Jan 13
After giving a woman pregnant, you are here yabing, you even had the ball to sex her the second time.
So, I will suggest you continue with depression.

7 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Biggie225(m): 10:43am On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:

My friend if this is your problem, then you have no problem .
You are sounding like a weak man. Guy you have to man up and move on with your life regardless.

7 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by atiku4President(m): 10:47am On Jan 13
The energy you have put in writing this rubbish this new year can be channelled into something profitable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Flenory: 10:48am On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:
Trap!!!..
That pregnancy ain't yours nigga cuz clearly,she initiated the sex...

Buh how real nigga go dey,no go Sabi control himself??
God abeg

13 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 10:51am On Jan 13
The guilt is that you have betrayed your current girl.
Well, deal with it yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by advanceDNA: 10:56am On Jan 13
virginchaser:
Then marry her.

Why??
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by advanceDNA: 11:00am On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:
immediately. Please nairalanders help me out on what to do I don’t want to lose my relationship nor go back to my vomit. I’ve been drinking ever since but now I need help.

Mumu....u dey go express blindfolded

The baby is not urs joor....

3 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Sucre6: 11:06am On Jan 13
Your story no make sense one bit, a girl on her wedding night left her Hot husband that was suppose to be banging her all night long to come see you in your hotel room with a red wine and even slept till the next day and u people fvcked and everything was cool and the new husband didn't wake up by midnight to pee and observed that she has left the bed to unknown place ?

Abeg this your story no make sense, go gather small small children for your area, buy them cabin biscuit and be telling them this fake story, nah only them go believe this garbage

Modified, on a second read, after mentions, I can now see that I misquoted op the first time, haven said that,

Op, she is just trying to rope you by all means, there are chances that the said pregnancy she is parading isn't yours or she's just trying to tie you down by a means.

U have messed up by sleeping with her no matter how drunk you were, but now that it has been done just wait patiently until the baby is birth then you take a DNA test or better or you take her to run a pregnancy test either way man up and face your challenges head on, nah man u be

2 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Demigod22: 11:07am On Jan 13
A man who can control his pen*s, his tongue and belly will save himself from so many unnecessary worries.

Did you go to the wedding to present a car as gift to her? You brought the idea to Nairaland before attending the wedding, you were advised against it but because you are so fantasizing about the s*x you still went, you didn't take the advice, now you are here for another advice you won't take again.

Just 24 hours without your girlfriend, you open your boxer waaah to cum. Some men have nothing to offer than s*x.

Go and take up responsibility, if you have money to attend wedding, you should have money for DNA too. I just pity your girlfriend that is dating a public toilet pen*s.

2 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by superCleanworks(m): 11:09am On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:
I collected and harmlessly invited her in so we can chat a little,
...woke up with both of us naked on the bed I felt sad and disappointed in myself.
... we had sex again before I left.

Harmlessly press your neck there
you wey been don dey pray make the babe come over. There were other girls at the wedding and you had the room wholly to yourself but you didn't channel any of them into your room or get high at the wedding and sleep jeje, you were actually waiting for her to come. But now you want to blame it on the innocent alcohol.

The babe seff na sharp girl. She made sure you went for round 2 so that you will never deny ownership of a baby that was possibly there before you came along. You be real mugu sha.

2 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by muyico(m): 11:23am On Jan 13
Wedlock? Let her go?? She doesn't love U, a gurl DAT loved u will loved u with wot eva u are
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Nicepoker(m): 11:25am On Jan 13
She wanted the single mother status badly grin allow her have it.
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by virginchaser(m): 11:27am On Jan 13
advanceDNA:

Why??

If you can manage down there you can manage every other things. After all, she was once your glamor girl.
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by madone: 11:32am On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:
Late last year I travelled to attend the wedding of my ex brother. I had brought it here and so many naira landers kicked against it then and warned me against going. Well I went there thinking I was a man and will be able to exercise self control when I see my ex girlfriend

Please nairalanders help me out on what to do I don’t want to lose my relationship nor go back to my vomit. I’ve been drinking ever since but now I need help.
if you listened to the advice that men of Gid like us on NL you won't have ended like this. What do you want prophets like us to tell you again. Just go back to your ex marry her and father your child. Allow the innocent girl be please
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by advanceDNA: 11:53am On Jan 13
virginchaser:

If you can manage down there you can manage every other things. After all, she was once your glamor girl.

U be bad adviser...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Itohanmiwa: 11:56am On Jan 13
I appreciate all the advice and criticism I’ve gotten so far. Even though I’m hurt they’ve been helpful. But as for marrying my ex, it’s a big no infact now I hate her twice as much as I’ve loved her in the past. I’m really angry with her that she could allow herself to get pregnant like that. I can never and will never marry her. She is an old closed chapter all I’m scared about is losing my current girl. I love her so much and I’m scared and pray she doesn’t find out.
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Itohanmiwa: 12:11pm On Jan 13
I really don’t know If it’s normal to feel the way I feel about my ex. I pray God heals me and direct me on what to do.
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by GOFRONT(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13
Continue with ya depression....
Its a sweet Depression you know.......So enjoy ya depression in peace.
From the point you heard the knock on the door and your deek interpreted the knock to ya brain as a SOFT knock, thats when I know you are a gunner already.
Since you said she knocked ya door in a SOFT manner, you too slide into her punna in a very SOFT manner

Just enjoy this depression......I can guarantee Nothing will happen to you................

Now you may begin to SOFTLY slide into ya Depression

1 Like

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Enny2013(f): 12:31pm On Jan 13
Sucre6:
Your story no make sense one bit, a girl on her wedding night left her Hot husband that was suppose to be banging her all night long to come see you in your hotel room with a red wine and even slept till the next day and u people fvcked and everything was cool and the new husband didn't wake up by midnight to pee and observed that she has left the bed to unknown place ?
Abeg this your story no make sense, go gather small small children for your area, buy them cabin biscuit and be telling them this fake story, nah only them go believe this garbage
Bro, calm down and read again. Haba!
Na d girl (Op's Ex) brother do wedding o. No b d girl do wedding,bro.
U just nailed ursef.

2 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Switinthemiddle(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13
Guy u dey whine us for here shey, u think we are all children here.
first offence u opened ur eyer and invited her into your room. Then u said u both slept or so u thought- are we supposed to be thinking for you., and you found yourself naked. My guy dey play.
You con even top the one u deposit the previous night after ur ex counseled you- na guidance & counselling your ex do for school bah.
I dont think you are ready to be a dad if u cant own up that you had sex with her
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by MidasTouch15: 12:39pm On Jan 13
This is pure comedy.... Especially the part where u said ur ex consoled and encouraged u and u stl had sex again. Consoled u over what? Encouraged u to do what?
It show u dnt even think except with ur third leg and u are a freak. It will lead u into a dangerous part.

1 Like

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Enny2013(f): 12:44pm On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:
I really don’t know If it’s normal to feel the way I feel about my ex. I pray God heals me and direct me on what to do.

She played u,bro. That pregnancy isn't urs , considering d circumstances. It was preplanned.

1 Like

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by marsup: 12:53pm On Jan 13
Deal with the consequences of your actions. No one forced you to invite her in and have sex with her knowing you are unavailable.
If the pregnancy is yours, take care of your responsibility and learn not to do shitty things like this again.

You don't need to marry your ex to take care of your child and pls don't let your relationship come in between your responsibilities as a father.
Good luck and Congratulations.
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Itohanmiwa: 12:56pm On Jan 13
Enny2013:

She played u,bro. That pregnancy isn't urs considering d circumstances.
I’m truly confused cos I met her towards the ending of November last year. Only for her to tell me now that she’s 5 weeks plus pregnant already. Initially I didn’t think to this extent but now that you’ve mentioned I begin to see reasons with you. Please what can I do to free myself from this mess.
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Enny2013(f): 1:00pm On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:

I’m truly confused cos I met her towards the ending of November last year. Only for her to tell me now that she’s 5 weeks plus pregnant already. Initially I didn’t think to this extent but now that you’ve mentioned I begin to see reasons with you. Please what can I do to free myself from this mess.

Lol...DNA and "Juju".
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by SenecaTheYonger: 1:03pm On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:
m nor go back to my vomit. I’ve been drinking ever since but now I need help.

You had sex with your vomit? You don’t love your present GF. You just pity her because she’s a good girl.

You’re the kind of guy that sprinkle-sprinkle lady is talking about on TikTok. Men that hate the good and loyal girl but prefer girls that do them harm (like your ex that slept with you knowing u are dating)

I have to be careful the kind of people I defend. I don’t think all guys are the same.

2 Likes

Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Itohanmiwa: 1:07pm On Jan 13
Enny2013:

Lol...DNA and "Juju".
How pls? Is there a way I can threaten her to say the truth?
Re: I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! by Jeon(f): 1:10pm On Jan 13
Congratulations .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation: The Greatest Demon On Earth. If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor / Do You Like A Guy For Looks, Money or Wits? / Insecurity Or Plain Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.