Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later (43976 Views)

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated / Current Update On Henry's Leg Injury. Viewers Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by NFBI: 12:24pm On Jan 14
I can't believe such wound can heal back
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by snowball11(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14
Checked the previous thread and was surprised at the transformation. Thank God she stuck to her guts of not going to the hospital; otherwise, that leg would have been amputated!

May she be healed completely!
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by AutomaticMotors: 12:25pm On Jan 14
trendy001:
Link to previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

So after my sister insisted that she would not go to the hospital to avoid amputation, we decided to respect her choice and allow her continue with the traditional medicine.
This is the state of her leg two years later.

This is beyond remarkable!! I am extremely amazed by her healing she is a really strong woman pls greet her for us!

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by sexyto(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14
Praise God, it will only get better.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:27pm On Jan 14
Kingzjayzee:
it is worse-better. No. It is better-worst. Omg what am I even saying? I mean it is for better for worst...mtcheww.. see just forget it. Ion even know again?

Are you on drugs?

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Benblaq(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14
Jesus! I just visited the previous thread, boy oh boy! Thank God it has healed this far. If I had seen the previous thread before now I would have suggested amputation eh.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Collins4u1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14
omo this is a miracle.
I have seen worse than this that got fixed.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by hansomb: 12:31pm On Jan 14
Mashallah
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Rajosh(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14
Wow. I just clicked the earlier link. This is truly a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:34pm On Jan 14
After viewing what is on the previous thread, I can only say Thank God for her. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by GlocusDan: 12:34pm On Jan 14
To God alone be all the glory.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by fineberry(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14
This here is indeed a miracle.....I celebrate that your sister, she has triumph. Let are her celebrate it o,

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Afy91(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14
This is the number to contact 07069584726.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14
If she adhere and continue with the traditional approach she's going to recover fully
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Kaytixy: 12:38pm On Jan 14
I just saw the previous post and must say God has really helped her. I wish her more recovery.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Blessedarethepe(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14
Praise to Almighty God
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Trendy247: 12:41pm On Jan 14
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by ruggedtimi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14
Wow!! She is getting better...in three years time leg will come back to normal
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by KosiGee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14
Afy91:
Timjan wonder tonic can be trusted in handling issues like this, Timjan wonder Tonic is surgery without operation. The only product in the that has 75 vitamins and minerals. There's absolutely no need for amputation if you can just try our product.I will send you a video concerning a woman who used the same product and cure leg ulcer/Acha Ere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NFqgof4n7A?si=LCqaTwYmc5AMpfz6

Why are you advertising this product here? Did op’s sister take your medication?

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by CoolSavannah: 12:43pm On Jan 14
I wish her speedy/perfect recovery.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Christlike01: 12:44pm On Jan 14
It can only be God ! Let's praise His Holy name, Halleluyah!
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Father4all: 12:44pm On Jan 14
Thank God for her life. Her enemies have failed.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by DirtyAfonjas: 12:46pm On Jan 14
You should have posted the two years back picture for comparison
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Love800(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14
With english medicine or agbo?
Collins4u1:
omo this is a miracle.
I have seen worse than this that got fixed.

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by MrDoGood(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14
trendy001:
Link to previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

So after my sister insisted that she would not go to the hospital to avoid amputation, we decided to respect her choice and allow her continue with the traditional medicine.

Waooo

I'm so happy for her. After visiting the last thread, one could tell she went through hell and back.

My goodness!

She's a very strong woman. God and nature is with her. Peace be upon you guys. Dem! I can't wish this for an enemy. Thank goodness no effort was waisted. God will restore her wasted years.
This is more than a miracle and thanks to you guys (family) for supporting her through her hard and difficult times. God bless you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

She's recovering, thanks
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by GVTAsiwaju(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14
[quote author=BBIA post=127934024][/quote]

Hallelujah
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by maxiuc(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14
dangermouse:
This is a miracle.

I have seen where an accident victim whose leg broke into two with only a tiny pieces of flesh holding it together. He insisted on traditional healing and today the leg is brand new like he never had an accident.

I have ado witnessed one who despite years in the hospital later got healed but the leg became shorter than the other.

Whatever works for one.

Kudos and congrats to you guys.
hospitals are quick for amputation haba this is not a diabetic Case why rush to amputate
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by KosiGee(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14
@Acidosis…

I have to tag the above name as I went back to the previous thread to read some of the comments.

Whatever alternative medical intervention that op’s sister went through should be studied, researched and improved on. This is amazing. For a doubting Thomas like me, I’m glad to be disappointed. If I had commented on the previous thread of 2021, I would’ve discouraged any effort to patronise any church or trado-medicine and I would’ve called the op silly for even contemplating taking his sister to traditional medical practice.

The transformation is amazing. I still think that the patient could benefit from orthodox medicine. The surface of the wound needs plastic surgery and it hasn’t healed properly. Care is advised as the surface is still vulnerable and there’s still risk of serious infection. Whatever organic herbs, plant roots antibiotics that were administered should be adhered to till the legs is healed, the mid foot and toes are filled with fluid still. I know it’d sound crazy telling them to go to hospital. I don’t think this intervention alone is enough.

All the best wishes to this lady.

Modified…..I think this intervention alone is NOT enough.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by obesse: 12:59pm On Jan 14
C2Ok:
the ability of the human body to heal and repair itself is quite underrated, I wanna use this opportunity to thank God and my white blood cells, not all heroes wear capes😂
True!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / Suspected Coronavirus Patient Isolated In Enugu / Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.