Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later (43922 Views)

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / Advice, My Sister Leg To Be Amputated / Current Update On Henry's Leg Injury. Viewers Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by SalamRushdie: 1:42pm On Jan 14
It's a lot better..I wonder
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Awise09(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14
Wow! I thank God for her.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by geezynoni: 1:48pm On Jan 14
Glory be to God.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Mike008(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14
Thank God for her healing.
If I had seen this two years ago I would've recommended a herbal doctor.
But thank God for her healing.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Olam09(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14
trendy001:
Link to previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

So after my sister insisted that she would not go to the hospital to avoid amputation, we decided to respect her choice and allow her continue with the traditional medicine.
This is the state of her leg two years later.

She's a fighting
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by rentAcock(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14
The average Nigerian is gullible. The before picture is photoshopped. See how blurry the wound section is compared to the healthy part of her leg. Also notice how there's barely any scar tissue or mark on her foot. After a deep tissue damage like that, even plastic surgery cannot replace it back to such a pristine condition as if nothing happened. Very soon, OP will start selling you guys the so called "traditional" medicine he used to clone his sister's leg.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by trendy001: 2:20pm On Jan 14
rentAcock:
The average Nigerian is gullible. The before picture is photoshopped. See how blurry the wound section is compared to the healthy part of her leg. Also notice how there's barely any scar tissue or mark on her foot. After a deep tissue damage like that, even plastic surgery cannot replace it back to such a pristine condition as if nothing happened. Very soon, OP will start selling you guys the so called "traditional" medicine he used to clone his sister's leg.

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by sonofsteven: 2:22pm On Jan 14
Achiere or something in igbo language

Na native medicine them dey use treat am

And na aboki dey sell am o for ekeututu(orsu,imo state)
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by VersatileVee: 2:22pm On Jan 14
Thank God for the miraculous healing πŸ™πŸ₯²

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by sonofsteven: 2:32pm On Jan 14
rentAcock:

Have you visited an herbalist before?

They are different from juju own

They commune with nature especially plants

That's why they are called native doctors or herbalist no be say them dey fully into jazz

Take a tour and see things

Try do sight seeing for village, meet elders

Unlearn to learn

I'm sure if you probably do some practical seeing, your thinking will change

Besides, flesh grow back tissues can be formed etc... try do research no dey embarrass yourself

Most Asian people use herbs for treatment and don't joke with herbs,even their water dey carry tangerine inside, socked inside water etc... HERBS NO GET SIDE EFFECTS UNLIKE YOUR ENGLISH DRUGS.... ONYE WOKE ... BE EXPOSED

UNLEARN TO LEARN

PROFFESSORS STILL DEY READ TO EXPAND THEIR KNOWLEDGE, MAKE RESEARCH, NA WHY THE MAN WEY FIND THE CURE TO HIV NO RECEIVE RECOGNITION NEITHER HIS DRUGS WAS PUT INTO CONSIDERATION BECAUSE HE IS BLACK NOT WHITES....

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Diegostan(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14
trendy001:
Link to previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

So after my sister insisted that she would not go to the hospital to avoid amputation, we decided to respect her choice and allow her continue with the traditional medicine.

please I would like to know the treatment that was done to cure it to this level as I have a relative with similar conditions. Providing me with a contact would be helpful.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Oladhips(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14
Wish You More improvement πŸ’šπŸ™
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Pootle: 2:47pm On Jan 14
many things are happing
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Collins4u1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14
Love800:
With english medicine or agbo?

Traditional medicine does not mean agbo

it means traditional healing with root, herbs and natural ointments.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by juri: 3:00pm On Jan 14
trendy001:
Link to previouws thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

This is amazing after going back to see the improvement from the earlier post. But I am curious, what was the nature of the treatment?, was is all herbs or there was other forms if incantations, chanting or aspects of spiritism involved. If it is all herbs, then the alternative medical intervention should be researched and improved on. And where is this alternative health practitioner located and how can he be contacted in case the need arises?.

Pls answer the questions above and means of contact of the herbalist. If it is all herbal, it deserves promotion and we should celebrate and patronize such accomplishment. Thank you.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14
Naaaah, whoever treated her deserves an award. What a regeneration/restoration!

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by kay29000(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

Better

This is what it looked like before.
https://www.nairaland.com/6789104/wound-ever-heal-graphic-picture#106497251

Wow! I'm happy for her. Please can you share how she was able to heal the wound.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Collins4u1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14
rentAcock:

shatap abeg.
its not everything you chase clouth with.

Traditional healers do more with herbs and root. I worked at a traditinal bone clinic years ago, they handle delicate issue as worse and more worse than this.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by tete7000(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14
Congrats, may God heal her completely.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by wolebest: 3:52pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

To God be the glory. Thank God for healing and good health.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 14
Oluwa seun

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by busahmbab: 4:01pm On Jan 14
parkervero:

May God heal her completely.
Aamin
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Love800(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14
Ok
Nice.
Collins4u1:

Traditional medicine does not mean agbo

it means traditional healing with root, herbs and natural ointments.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by ImoleNaija: 4:19pm On Jan 14
rentAcock:

Mr. Photoshop, what other points do you have to make?
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Scentedgrance: 4:20pm On Jan 14
Congratulations to her,kindly imagine the pains this woman must have endured.

My God!

1 Like

Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Weepnow: 5:16pm On Jan 14
trendy001:

We still have plans of taking her to the hospital when we have enough money to foot the bills. Thanks for your advice.

Follow this doctor on tiktok and youtube, and get full recovery for your sister using fruits and herbs, in less than one month for free.

https://www.tiktok.com/@drbuabengfoster
Search for the youtube channel yourself πŸ˜›

In other news
Professors and Researchers from Ohio wesleyan University in the United States of America Paid a Visit to Dr Buabeng Foster.
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by DiamondNimi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14
God is great
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by felixawe(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14
She should consume more fruits , veggies & supplements!
Re: Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later by Oburu202: 5:38pm On Jan 14
This is unbelievable!!!!

Looking from the previous post.
I believed it was something diabolic. How could it go from that to this without a proper medical treatment of course who should have been amputation.

There is no way they would not have cut the leg off. A leg that was decaying with maggots. That's a dead leg. How can you save the leg?

This is a miracle. Medical miracle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mohammed Abubakar Tests Positive Again, 4 Weeks After / Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.