Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe (14789 Views)

Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by koruji(m): 2:26am On Nov 05, 2011
Ndlea Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe Featured

It is a jungle out there.

Quote: While responding to the judge’s question, Omidina told the court that he was taken to a hospital that he could not identify on Wednesday, at about 9 am and remained there till 9 pm.
He said, “The day after I was granted bail (Wednesday), they just came at about 9 am and took me to a hospital in Victoria Island. When we got to the hospital, they put something in my mouth and another in my anus.
“They now pumped water into my anus. After they pumped water into my anus I started defecating.
“I defecated again several times on getting to their office.”

[url]http://www.punchng.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3566:ndlea-pumped-water-into-my-anus-–-baba-suwe&Itemid=542[/url]

Written by  Ade Adesomoju

Nollywood actor, Babatunde Omidina a.k.a. Baba Suwe, said on Friday that the officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency “pumped water” into his anus, apparently in their bid to make him defecate the narcotic substances he allegedly ingested.

He told a Lagos High Court in Ikeja that he defecated several times after “the water was pumped” into him.

On  confirming from the NDLEA, represented by its Director of Prosecution and Legal Services, Mr. Femi Oloruntoba, that Omidina had not excreted any narcotic substance since Tuesday when he was granted bail, Justice Yetunde Idowu asked him to go home, having fulfilled the other conditions of the bail.

Idowu had ordered on Tuesday that the NDLEA should release Baba Suwe from its custody if by Friday, no banned substances were found in his excretion.

His lawyer, Mr. Bamidele Aturu, said Baba Suwe told him just before the court sitting that he had defected more than 25 times since his arrest on October 12.

Omidina stepped out of the court room at about 11.30 am to meet a large crowd, comprising his fans and colleagues in the entertainment industry.

He was immediately whisked away by some of his friends in a blue car, as the large cheering crowd surged forward to catch a glimpse of him.

Aturu earlier told the court that Baba Suwe’s N500,000 bail with one surety had been perfected.

The judge asked him to go home, urging him to take care of himself and “enjoy the sallah with your family.”

She, however, acceded to the NDLEA’s request that the actor be made to report at the agency’s office in Murtala Muhammed International Airport on Thursday for further investigation.

The judge granted the request with an undertaking from the NDLEA that Baba Suwe would not be held in the office for more than two hours.

While responding to the judge’s question, Omidina told the court that he was taken to a hospital that he could not identify on Wednesday, at about 9 am and remained there till 9 pm.

He said, “The day after I was granted bail (Wednesday), they just came at about 9 am and took me to a hospital in Victoria Island. When we got to the hospital, they put something in my mouth and another in my anus.

“They now pumped water into my anus. After they pumped water into my anus I started defecating.

“I defecated again several times on getting to their office.”

Oloruntoba said he was not aware of the development when asked by the judge.

But Baba Suwe was able to identify one of the operatives of the agency, who took him to the hospital. The NDLEA official confirmed that the actor was taken to the agency’s laboratory on Wednesday morning.

He said Omidina was taken to the agency’s hospital in Ikoyi, from where a doctor directed that he should be taken to their laboratory in Lekki.

He told the court that it was the doctor who was in a better position to give a report and the nature of examination performed on the actor.

Idowu said, “This is not proper. This is a human being and not a robot. I don’t feel comfortable with this. At least, the man deserves some respect regardless of the fact that he is in your custody.

“You are doing that kind of test without his consent and the knowledge of his counsel.”

The judge was also dissatisfied that there was no result given to the effect of the test.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 05, 2011
It indeed is a jungle out there.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Be5a86uA?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

What a very disgusting story. Suwe will be looking at a lot of money in a few months time.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by meonbooty: 3:41am On Nov 05, 2011
^^^

You might just be letting your imaginations run away with you

No be Nigeria we dey? Shipini he no go get. Eni oriyo odile
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by jamace(m): 4:04am On Nov 05, 2011
Hmnn. So, NDLEA could not get anything from BabaSuwe's expensive shi*t? Na wa o. shocked shocked

If I may ask, is the scan still showing the suspected substance in his tommy or the substance has blackmagically miraculously disappeared?
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by heynew: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2011
i hope is not our state fund that ndlea guys used in cleaning the shit whey you dey shit everywhere grin shocked
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by ebere1712: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2011
LOL grin
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by efisher(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2011
Sh*t business is serious business.

On a more serious note, this constitutes violation of his fundamental human rights. I think he needs to take this case on the international level. Where's Keyamo when you need him
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2011
How did they do that ? I mean flush his asss with water !
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by grafikii: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2011
this crazy, why wld you pump water in an animals body talk less of a human being wow that very nasty
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Vicrobor(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2011
I think Baba Suwe is even lucky that NDLEA did not set him up with drugs and say they discovered it in his sh*t. Baba Suwe go enjoy Sallah as the judge advised and come back for the real biz.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by niggadee(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2011
Human abused
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Torch1(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2011
heynew:

i hope is not our state fund that ndlea guys used in cleaning the poo whey you dey poo everywhere grin shocked
lol, b4 nko?
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Torch1(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2011
What happened to the so-called substance in his tummy after the flushing. NDLEA and Baba Suwe are suspects, we need EFCC to investigate this matter o!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by dustydee: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2011
Thank God they didn't plant anything on him.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by na2day(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2011
What they gave him was an ENEMA!
LOL
grin  grin  grin
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2011
na2day!:

What they gave him was an ENEMA!
LOL
grin  grin  grin

Enema, ie magic bullet !!!!!!!!!!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Yankee01: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2011
Shame on NDLEA tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2011
God has finally vindicate him. There is no way he would have survived it, if throughly he had that substance in his stomach. It beats every logic.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2011
I remember my vet doc used to pump water into my dogs anus to aid digestion then, i did not know they do it for humans too.  shocked
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Yankee01: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2011
Babatunde Omidinna (OON) "Oyagbeti Of Nigeria" carry go jooooor!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Martinmartinbre: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2011
Na wha 4 diz guyz hooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
Yankee01:

Lmao @ Oyagbeti Of Nigeria.Guy you dey craze o grin grin
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by seunlayi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
i wonder how they would have treated a common person in their custody

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by eghost247(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
but i think they went extreme on this probably to dent his image as a celebrity,
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by akins56(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
Babasuwe ur BABALAWO dem try Ooo! dis is first class african magic!, infact i need to know them!!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Ngozeem: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
Is possible to know the name of DOCTOR that carried out this procedure on patient without his consent. That is a violation. His or her License is at stake. We need to the name of the that connive with NDLEA to grant jungle procedure.

We begin to bring more hospital to court.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by ghostofsparta(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
What I don't understand is the N500,000 bail thing, someone please explain why an NDLEA suspect can be granted bail?
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by lucabrasi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
Yankee01:

LMAOOOOOO won't be surprised if this is the title of his next movie naija no day carry last you v already given baba sure new chieftaincy title
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Limaoscar: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
I remember my vet doc used to pump water into my dogs anus to aid digestion then, i did not know they do it for humans too.  

You probably went through same procedure as a child if you cried a lot and weren't eating, your abdomen was stiff and you weren't pooping.

Every mum back in the days had that tool (some plastic syringe) in their baby locker. They'd suck-up clean water and pump some into your anus put a little metholatum on the orifice and, viola!! you pooped, praaaaaa, praaaaaaa, Ask your parents if you think I'm lying cheesy cheesy

Now concerning Baba Suwe, I think His case might have been a slam dunk even for a baby lawyer some where else but in Naija , I doubt if He'd get much. I encourage him to get a reputable and fear-less lawyer though.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by jidewin(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
@ghostofsparta.

Cos the government too must make some cool dough.Nothing is for free in Nigeria.If you are the accused and needs to be bailed, you go pay, and if you are the plaintiff but dem use wayowayo arrange you as suspect, you go pay, its even better in baba suwes case, see lagos judiciary, anytime there is a case and the defendant pleads "NOT GUILTY",the next thing is "2 sureties to pay N500k each,who must also be tax payers to state government and must have evidence of land ownership.
You go laugh tire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Sex Tape Of Tottenham Footballer, Dele Alli, Leaked Out / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby / Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.