Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe (14795 Views)

Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Kilode1: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
ghostofsparta:

What I don't understand is the N500,000 bail thing, someone please explain why an NDLEA suspect can be granted bail?

In Nigeria, if you wear a uniform, then you possess police powers and can detain people.  grin

Even pastors and nurses with uniform can detain. embarassed

This is the NDLEA act below, I see no power to detain Nigerian Citizens, investigate yes, detain in their "cell" or office not written there. Except I'm not reading it well.

My country is a funny country.

http://www.theconvention.org/pdf/regulations_NDLEA.pdf

. . Yet the people we voted for will go on facebook to stupidly celebrate our abysmal UN human development index score.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by babaowo: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
what next now is to begin cashout from ndlea!!!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Diligence: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
Science so-called has failed again - which one do we trust? Babs deserves come compensation!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Sike(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
9ja to badt!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by gascoign1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
Baba suwe don hammer, u must sue them for every penny they are worth, useless agency!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Oletunow(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
ghostofsparta:

What I don't understand is the N500,000 bail thing, someone please explain why an NDLEA suspect can be granted bail?

How does bail money work in Nigeria? I was not accustom to its workings before I left, It is my understanding that, it is a surety to guarantee the person appearance in court until the case is resolved either through a final judgement of the court or settlement among the parties,

i.e. if a bail money of say =N=500,000.00 is set and a surety in landed properties is asked for by the court, it simply means the person will be released without paying any kobo, but if he/she fails to show up at the next court date or subsequent court date and the court did not lift the bail, then at that time the person must pay the =N=500,000.00 (or percentage of it depending on how the bail was set) or the person will forfeit the landed property used as guarantee,

Do not tell me that someone have to write a check for =N=500k before being released, because that would be fraud, it is like buying your freedom when you have not been proven guilty and what stops the police or the government from trumpeting up charges/arrests and releasing people of bail after paying small small bail money, only not to follow through with the case and repeat the whole scenario again and again in a revenue or retaliation drive?
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
They should now go and find the 1billion Naira Baba Suwe would sue them for
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by razznaija(f): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
These people are so incompetent. If they suspected that he had ingested illegal drugs, they should have taken some of his hair and tested it, because some of the pellets would have gotten on his skin and the drug would stay on his skin for up to 2months. Unfortunately, while the rest of the world is moving forward, we are still way behind.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by meonbooty: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
razznaija:

These people are so incompetent. If they suspected that he had ingested illegal drugs, they should have taken some of his hair and tested it, because some of the pellets would have gotten on his skin and the drug would stay on his skin for up to 2months. Unfortunately, while the rest of the world is moving forward, we are still way behind.

You do know that 'after-five' has cocaine as one its active ingredients?

The whole issue isnt really about him ingesting cocaine. Revisit the original article for better understanding!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by andyanders: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
This is an embarrassment to the nation indeed. The case here is that he was arrested for having had drugs in his system and not that he was caught smoking or injecting himself. He was arrested and detained for over 20 days and nothing found in his system. Then they went ahead to also carry more observation by passing pipe through his mouth and anus and found nothing. In fact, our agency has a case to answer.
Baba Suwe has the right to sue them for billions and should be paid immediately because he has been abused and humiliated at that age. He is older than these men that subjected him to this kind of inhuman treatment there.His counsel, Aturu should use his professional prowess t make sure Baba Suwe gets compensated. It is a pity we are still living in darkness.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by icenene(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
haba! y are dey treating him dis way na?na him b d first to carry drugz? angry angrymtchwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by mulumele(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2011

There is no way he could have survived that amount of cocaine if it had dissolved in his system.It was either the drug was not there or it had disappeared strangely.
By the way, I pity the NDLEA officials involved in the inglorious act of scrutinising Baba Suwe's shit.What a job!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Rastamann: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
They were simply looking for hidden drugs
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by ArQuAbOy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
And that was the only way they felt the job would be done faster.lol
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by hbrednic: 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
original Yoruba juju from ijebu
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by lepasharon(f): 2:24am On Nov 06, 2011
eh,dey gave him free edema why is he complainig now??
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by dinggle: 6:01am On Nov 06, 2011
If baba suwe does not sue NDLEA to a logical conclusion I will know he bought his way out! na who dem wan deceive?
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by CHIMCO(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2011
I was told that yoruba's were good in african magic--this indeed is a good example. Baba suwe vs Babalawo nawaooh!
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by member479760: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2011
new discovery in juju is available right now. The juju will transport the gbanna to anywhere in the world without human contact, the receiver will receive in his/her bedroom. By now babasuwe don shit all the shit and his a freeman now! greed go kill ham if he no commot hand inside this dirty thin.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by juman(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2011
Agbalagba kin se lan gba lan gba (old men are expected to behave well)

Thank God that he is clean.  grin

Barka da Sallah to Suwe Alhaji.

Joor Joor Joor Joor grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by oderemo(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2011
This dog been doing this s.hit for long,now gbage don gass. Suwe and the rest of the clowns out there need to stop this charade and discontinue embarrassing the entire nollywood company, tho most are involved in this act.
Ndlea are as tarnished as suwe, cant take 20 days to identify drug, its obvious to them that he had been within the vicinity of kokko be4 his embarkment, his shoes, sweat, hair ors can be tested to confirm this.
But he most def. Pull a fast one on the ndlea, as for compensation, suwe will get nada.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by fm7070: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
there is more to this story than we know.
I do not believe that Baba Suwe did not ingest the drugs in the first place.
Its either the whole thing has been "arranged" and what we're just seeing is formality.
Everything in Nigeria is 'level'
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by awesomet1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by steroid: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
Ela Gamoto
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by 1025: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
if any one believes nothing was found on baba drug, that person will believe anything.
the truth about nigeria is those who have connection in nigeria no dey go jail.such a big actor go don make contacts and when the calls started rolling in, everybody will be on the hot seat.
on the other hand, because the public were watching, they have to put up a convincing script to us.
since the machine don dey catch others wey no be baba suwe, it has never made a mistake.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Nymphnode(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
When is the next comedy show of repute? I'm sure the likes of Basket Mouth & co cant wait to crack ribs with this one
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Kmaster2010(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2011
OMG! does pple are wickerd
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by ALANK: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2011
We can authoritatively confirmed that  Baba Suwe has Lukudi lodged in his stomach which on scanning has a similar sonological appearance of a wrapped cocaine. Therefore, he should be handed over to EFCC and charged for financial crime while the NDLEA should be charged for misdiagnosis.
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Faithnn: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2011
This is a big lesson to other drug carriers.Baba-suwe is lucky dat he did not defecate to death.Drug suspects can undergo any type of treatment to get the truth out from them and NDLEA has been empowered to interogate and prosecute drug offenders.A drug carrier is like a criminal ,armed robber, kidnapper, fraudstar popularly called 419.Go to police station u see how criminals are been treated, they dont deserve mercy, so drug carrier should be treated without mercy.Who is BABW-SUWE?, if he deserve respect let him cleanse himsef from all these mess otherwise the wrath of the law will catch him
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Dsense(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2011
OP

grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Adrian008(f): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
Ehen, so you don chop am from nyash, eh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Na the real thing remain nah, cheesy cheesy
Re: NDLEA Pumped Water Into My Anus – Baba Suwe by Gbenge77(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
lol@topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Jumbo Who Leaked Bedroom Photos With David O Has Been Suspended From University-Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technolody / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Expecting A Baby / Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.