Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her (41998 Views)

Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles / How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by princeabdul(m): 9:04am On Jan 14
Englishisamust:
The gun I order from Mexico will arrive in Nigeria tomorrow. No time. Anyone wey do anyhow go collect, this is Nigeria nobody is coming to save u, fight for yourself , you are on your own!!! Rip to the deceased.
LOL. You're saying this because you think you're anonymous,

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by alpharoyalty: 9:05am On Jan 14
This is why we must all fight against fulani kidnappers.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by 4ward4: 9:06am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
Very soon 2027 will come and people will still vote for apc. My happines is that everyone is enjoying it

How does this have to do with a political party.
A certain group of individuals feels they can unleash terror on fellow humans, certainly the government cannot be everywhere at same time...I don't understand what happens to our conscience and love for humanity especially the religion of peace of recent.

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Jan 14
This one no be Christian na!

Na only Christians Muslims dey kill in Nigeria!
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Mandate1: 9:08am On Jan 14
Her only sin was being born and raised in Nigeria. God rest her soul.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Englishisamust: 9:08am On Jan 14
princeabdul:
LOL. You're saying this because you think you're anonymous,
Ok
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Houseontherock1: 9:09am On Jan 14
You still didn't tell us how kidnappers killed her as stated on your title...
BTW, this kidnapping issue is just getting more frustrating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by verifiablefacts: 9:10am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
Very soon 2027 will come and people will still vote for apc. My happines is that everyone is enjoying it

Heatless, very heartless
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by mukthar2000(m): 9:11am On Jan 14
Failure greedy leaders, just their pocket Alon and families.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:11am On Jan 14
Boldideas:

Swallow this pill: -

https://leadership.ng/tinubu-proposes-specialized-marine-solid-mineral-forest-police-units/
He better follow it up with executive order for criminals to be executed on the spot.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Niok: 9:15am On Jan 14
Enjoy the dividend of your tribalistic and religion based democracy lmao
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by bigman001(m): 9:15am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:

senseless talk when Jonathan was president did kidnapping stopped? this is a collective issue and everyone has to come together to tackle it but unfortunately your useless politicians that you see as messier has weaponized tribalism and religious sentiment amongst us, you are here talking of APC , like if PDP or LP becomes president it will stop kidnapping.

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Ameduedwin: 9:15am On Jan 14
Why can police not track the phone number of those girls to where the kidnapers keep them? Abi police can not track them?
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by HephzibahFarms: 9:16am On Jan 14
The only solution to kidnapping in Nigeria is to make legislation that anyone that kidnap will die by firing squad on live TV.

You kidnap, you die by firing squad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by ekhai(m): 9:18am On Jan 14
REST IN PEACE. MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY.
BUT HOW WAS HER BODY RECOVERED? THIS CAN BE USED TO KEEP TRACK OF THE KIDNAPPERS.
IF THE SECURITY AGENCIES WERE WORKING, WITH BVN AND SIM CARD REGISTRATION, KIDNAPPING WOULD HAVE BEEN A THING OF THE PAST.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by samuel1981(m): 9:19am On Jan 14
9japride:
Tomorrow those who are responsible for this kind of barbaric act will then hold elective positions and people will then be wondering why their political leaders are heartless and don't care about the sufferings of the masses.
With all the Bvn, security infrastructure etc one wonders why they can't apprehend those enemies of the country?

The real enemy of this country are your so called political, religious and traditional leaders, they are all in cohort to make sure that the country never work .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by seunayantokun(m): 9:21am On Jan 14
Calling Pantami professor is fraud furthering. Something that was criticised and condemned? No standard again? Nonsense.
Rip to the dead o jare.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by ViceGovernor: 9:26am On Jan 14
Ameduedwin:
Why can police not track the phone number of those girls to where the kidnapers keep them? Abi police can not track them?
Speaking from experience the police is working with them for a cut....they have satellite imaging everything happening they're are seeing it sir.

But now that they've killed someone they will magically apprehend and kill them just watch and see.

If they kidnap anyone....the bandits will be telling you all your efforts to rescue your people...all your moves throughout the day they will inform you meanwhile they're in the bush...even in banking hall they have people.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by AchichaMmuo: 9:27am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:

That is Nigeria for you, and guess where the bulk of the votes will still come from...NORTH. I thought with Buhari's disastrous reign, Nigerians should have rejected APC and everything it stands for.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by olisaEze(m): 9:28am On Jan 14
milno:
Why's insecurity so difficult to tackle in this country?

because we keep voting the wrong people into power!
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by milno: 9:30am On Jan 14
olisaEze:

because we keep voting the wrong people into power!
Exactly but why is it so difficult to elect good leaders?
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Femeto: 9:31am On Jan 14
Na inside Abuja where BAT dey. Criminals are on rampage. Kidnapping people on a daily basis. BAT is a disaster
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by olisaEze(m): 9:35am On Jan 14
milno:

Exactly but why is it so difficult to elect good leaders?

Tribal/Sectarian sentiments. Nigerians know how to complain about their politicians, but when the polls come, we'd rather vote incompetence than someone from another tribe. We're not one nation, that's why. cool

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by komzy589(m): 9:36am On Jan 14
4ward4:

How does this have to do with a political party.
A certain group of individuals feels they can unleash terror on fellow humans, certainly the government cannot be everywhere at same time...I don't understand what happens to our conscience and love for humanity especially the religion of peace of recent.
I feel sad for the young girl that lost her life, but this has so much to do with politics.
These are the things we keep saying. There are consequences and those who choose to neglect competence in governance will also face the music when it plays.
How can any sane human being vote for APC after such a disastrous 8years!
Here in Warri, one of my Tenants from Ekiti claimed the last 8years is the worst he has ever seen in Nigeria and still went ahead to vote for the same APC in the recent poll.
Tinubu won this election fair and square, because there are people that actually voted for him. That is why it is important to keep reminding these people that we’re all in this together.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Ance4Liverpool: 9:36am On Jan 14
Englishisamust:
The gun I order from Mexico will arrive in Nigeria tomorrow. No time. Anyone wey do anyhow go collect, this is Nigeria nobody is coming to save u, fight for yourself , you are on your own!!! Rip to the deceased.
my Own guns are coming from iraq' no gree for anybody

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Brushstrokes20: 9:39am On Jan 14
👀👀Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... RIP young lady!
The shyyythole is such a TERRIBLE CRIME SCENE!🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩💯😢

# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Gandrova: 9:43am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
It's not about the party, it could happen to anyone.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Gandrova: 9:45am On Jan 14
kolanpas:
I don't know how we find ourselves in this situation, no matter how hard the country is kidnapping and killing should never be the solution. So they think the money they realize from this means would be spent on their own families and believe their families would be fortunate in the world and the world beyond. Honestly am really heartbroken with many people in this our country.
We have lost it completely in this country of ours
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by SPAMBOX7: 9:49am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
Swears. It's going round but this one is to the extreme

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by uglodoh(f): 9:51am On Jan 14
Rip to the deceased.
There is more to this particular kidnapping. The death body of the girl was released for burial. How did that happened without the kidnappers been traced? According to the last story I read, the father was released. How was that possible and the father could not give details?
If the government has the political will to fight banditry. Banditry would have been a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:01am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:

The way most people think baffles me. So, it's APC that asked the culprits to go and commit crime?

Since time immemorial, incidences like this has been happening. Even if PDP or other political party comes into power, will that stop the existence of evil people?

Sometimes it's not the rulers, but the ones being ruled.

Happy Sunday.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by TMHL: 10:13am On Jan 14
ekelebeXstunner:
Those kidnappers will be caught, without a doubt. They will claim it was work of the devil. I have heard the story a thousand times. They’ve had at least a week to review their actions and push the devil away. They haven’t done so now and neither will they in coming days. Let’s hope the devil will keep them company during their long prison stay or comfort them during execution.

If there was a death sentence, it would serve as a deterrent to others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.