Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her (42001 Views)

Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles / How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by loswhite(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14
jmoore:
Kidnapping for ransom, easy to solve.
Money is the bait.
Calls can be tracked.

But we have useless police in this country. Dey collect salary doing nothing.

If I am made to head the antikidnapping unit, I will make a breakthrough.
Your colleagues will kill you before you make the break through. Have you heard the law makers declare war on kidnapping. Have you heard the way we treat kidnappers that we managed to catch? If you want to deter kidnappers then you must have strong consequences for such crimes and implement publicly.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Kevineleven(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14
princeabdul:
LOL. You're saying this because you think you're anonymous,

Even if he is now Anonymous, we know say na lie grin
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by jonnyjustcome22: 1:32pm On Jan 14
People are dying every day in this country in the hand of kidnapper, banditry and bomo haram but nobody talk or protest. When it comes to Gaza and Israel that are thousand of kilometer away you will see different protest every where. This country get as e be

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Meteng: 1:58pm On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
Very soon 2027 will come and people will still vote for apc. My happines is that everyone is enjoying it
Thank you
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by ozijay: 2:08pm On Jan 14
Instead say 2027 another round of rigging and bribery for Mahmood.

Ance4Liverpool:
Very soon 2027 will come and people will still vote for apc. My happines is that everyone is enjoying it

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by ozijay: 2:24pm On Jan 14
Since they can't solve it they shouldn't isolate the political system sole for their incompetent leadership to continue. We have patriotic Nigerians willing to join hands with security outfits to end this but your politicians chooses glorification of budgetary allocations.

Mavinsoladele:

The way most people think baffles me. So, it's APC that asked the culprits to go and commit crime?

Since time immemorial, incidences like this has been happening. Even if PDP or other political party comes into power, will that stop the existence of evil people?

Sometimes it's not the rulers, but the ones being ruled.

Happy Sunday.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by princeabdul(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14
Kevineleven:

Even if he is now Anonymous, we know say na lie grin
he's not anon sir, people really say despicable things behind keyboard.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Eniolohunda: 2:35pm On Jan 14
komzy589:

I feel sad for the young girl that lost her life, but this has so much to do with politics.
These are the things we keep saying. There are consequences and those who choose to neglect competence in governance will also face the music when it plays.
How can any sane human being vote for APC after such a disastrous 8years!
Here in Warri, one of my Tenants from Ekiti claimed the last 8years is the worst he has ever seen in Nigeria and still went ahead to vote for the same APC in the recent poll.
Tinubu won this election fair and square, because there are people that actually voted for him. That is why it is important to keep reminding these people that we’re all in this together.

Can you people rest? Jonathan was a PDD man did they not kidnap in Nigeria during his period?
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by faceland: 2:40pm On Jan 14
Man thought he is almost done.

3 children in university.

Didn't engage in crime.

Was responsible.

But... Nigeria had to happen to him
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Gainman: 3:15pm On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
stop all these stupid idea of tagging apc to crimes. If nah pdp or LP dey this will still happen. Tell me d difference among all these parties. Are they not the politicians we all know. Tell me which party be saint among all. They all have thieves in all d parties. This idea of no vote apc in d next election dey stupid to me. If we vote pdp or other parties does that means kidnapping will not continue. The best thing is for 80% Nigerians to do d right thing. 80% Nigerians should avoid crime and embrace peace. Apc, pdp, LP and others are d same
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by LastProphet: 3:39pm On Jan 14
Englishisamust:
The gun I order from Mexico will arrive in Nigeria tomorrow. No time. Anyone wey do anyhow go collect, this is Nigeria nobody is coming to save u, fight for yourself , you are on your own!!! Rip to the deceased.

People don't know that's the only way forward
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Oseone1: 4:12pm On Jan 14
Englishisamust:
The gun I order from Mexico will arrive in Nigeria tomorrow. No time. Anyone wey do anyhow go collect, this is Nigeria nobody is coming to save u, fight for yourself , you are on your own!!! Rip to the deceased.
How many u order for? i would like to collect one ooo
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by AgentGoat: 4:16pm On Jan 14
And npf cannot track these modafuvkas?

How did they drop the corpse?
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by CockPit: 4:17pm On Jan 14
crossfm:
RIP young soul, Nigeria failed you.

Another thing that caught my attention is the dignitaries mentioned in the article.

You mean Isa Pantami and Bashir Ahmed suddenly found their voices because they are no longer in power, hypocrites.

These same people kept quiet for 8year while insecurity take over the country, today they are out of power and found their voices. I don't blame them,it's their supporters I blame.

Pantami told us that after the NIN registration, that kidnapping and terrorism will stop in Nigeria, today it has gotten worse.

He supervised a big scam in the name of
NIN registration.

Bashir Ahmed on the other hand was an aide to one of the most clueless leader in the world. He sang praises of the failure everyday for 8years.

These two people to a greater extent are responsible for the death of this promising young lady. Their actions and inactions lead us to where we are today.

You write exactly like Racoon and i agree with your points 100%.
APC failed for 8 years and they were rewarded with victory at the pool.
This is the result of rewarding failure.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Oseone1: 4:18pm On Jan 14
Englishisamust:
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by YourKarma: 6:09pm On Jan 14
Boldideas:

Swallow this pill: -

https://leadership.ng/tinubu-proposes-specialized-marine-solid-mineral-forest-police-units/

What's the difference between this and the numerous "we will", "we shall", "we are going to" we've been hearing from this useless APC?

Even if they're formed, there'll be no difference between them and the uselessness of the regular police force.

When you eventually admit that these terrorists (christened as Bandits by your APC) are being sponsored by the people in power, that's when you'll understand your politicians hate you
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by YourKarma: 6:12pm On Jan 14
Eniolohunda:

Can you people rest? Jonathan was a PDD man did they not kidnap in Nigeria during his period?
So you're trying to compare Jonathan's tenure (more than 9 years ago) to APC?
Be honest to yourself, during Jonathan's tenure someone can comfortably travel by road to any part of this shithole. Can same be said since APC stole power?
Nigeria has retrogressed terribly since this demonic government stole power and a few people are still hailing them.

Stockholm syndrome at its worst
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by YourKarma: 6:13pm On Jan 14
Gainman:
stop all these stupid idea of tagging apc to crimes. If nah pdp or LP dey this will still happen. Tell me d difference among all these parties. Are they not the politicians we all know. Tell me which party be saint among all. They all have thieves in all d parties. This idea of no vote apc in d next election dey stupid to me. If we vote pdp or other parties does that means kidnapping will not continue. The best thing is for 80% Nigerians to do d right thing. 80% Nigerians should avoid crime and embrace peace. Apc, pdp, LP and others are d same

You guys blames Jonathan for everything that happened during his tenure but you want to exonerate APC?

Tell me the sense in that
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by badboyTee(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14
Englishisamust:
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by blackboy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14
Nigeria's insecurity is very very easy to solve but religious and fanatic, tribal and evil leaders and ordinary ppl are not ready to make it end.
I can swear that within 6 month give a foreign mercenary or engage a western army or even Wagner on contract to tackle any case like this you will see an end to this so called bandits or terrorists.
Our police and army as they presently are - leadership, equipment and mentality cannot ( I am not swearing) solve this insecurity.
PBAT should start sacking security chiefs after repeated attacks by bandits or terrorist.
Especially DSS. DSS is the biggest failure in all this insecurity. They can expose those in politics, police and army collaborating with these evil groups
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Matrixoba: 8:00pm On Jan 14
Where is the list of the financiers of terrorism?
The government is behind these terrorists.
They are benefiting from it.
Why is it that during elections, these areas are peaceful and elections are held in all these areas?
After elections, they return to their business
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by adamu54(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14
So the victims' family or any other person can take ransom to the criminals but security agencies have no idea where they reside? Well, if our leaders have failed us, we have also equally failed ourselves by being unable to hold them accountable.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by OdefaGirl(f): 8:54pm On Jan 14
This beautiful one I was praying she wouldn't be the one....as if any of them deserve to die. I'm sorry sweetie for your life these devils cut short.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Gainman: 10:21pm On Jan 14
YourKarma:

You guys blames Jonathan for everything that happened during his tenure but you want to exonerate APC?

Tell me the sense in that
my friend is like u cant read. Go back abd read again. Who is trying to exonerate apc? So because apc too f$$k up u have turned Goodluck to saint. To me gej can't be a saint to me. Who among these people Buhari,gej and tinubu perform well. Nobody. Though tinubu is still on but at d moment he never do anything. I be yoruba person. Am not like south south person or Hausa and fulani that will keep praising the president because d president is from his or her region. For instance, you south south people never see what gej did wrong likewise d hausas on Buhari. Nah only yoruba go vote for different candidates. Yoruba voted tinubu, Peter Obi and atiku. How many south south people voted tinubu.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by jimcaddy(m): 1:29am On Jan 15
Kidnapping is the new way to hammer in this country. Almost all the armed robbers have switched to kidnapping because it has become so lucrative. The police have absolutely no answer to solving kidnapping cases unless a big politicians child is involved. If not we won't witness the massive exponential increment in kidnapping cases in the past two years.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by bizzibodi(m): 1:55am On Jan 15
This is sad but how did they recovered d corpse.
What is this relevance of religion if it cannot change d wicked heart of it followers?
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by cucumbar: 2:26am On Jan 15
Gainman:
You be idiot o.
80 percent of Nigeria should do the right thing?
What happened to the government, which is currently APC going after these criminals?
Wasn’t it part of their campaign promise?.
How old are you sef with this kind thinking?
No wonder Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by cucumbar: 2:33am On Jan 15
YourKarma:

So you're trying to compare Jonathan's tenure (more than 9 years ago) to APC?
Be honest to yourself, during Jonathan's tenure someone can comfortably travel by road to any part of this shithole. Can same be said since APC stole power?
Nigeria has retrogressed terribly since this demonic government stole power and a few people are still hailing them.

Stockholm syndrome at its worst
my dear, a lot of these people are so daft… so daft that I feel like crying reading their comments.

Imagine the idiot you quoted absolving the government that swore to protect Nigerians, but never go after the criminals. Rather, he’s saying 80 percent of Nigerians should do the right thing.

I have never read a dumber comment in 2024.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by cucumbar: 2:42am On Jan 15
Gainman:
my friend is like u cant read. Go back abd read again. Who is trying to exonerate apc? So because apc too f$$k up u have turned Goodluck to saint. To me gej can't be a saint to me. Who among these people Buhari,gej and tinubu perform well. Nobody. Though tinubu is still on but at d moment he never do anything. I be yoruba person. Am not like south south person or Hausa and fulani that will keep praising the president because d president is from his or her region. For instance, you south south people never see what gej did wrong likewise d hausas on Buhari. Nah only yoruba go vote for different candidates. Yoruba voted tinubu, Peter Obi and atiku. How many south south people voted tinubu.
shut up, you this tribal bigot.
The more you write, the more you show how dumb you are.
So because kidnapping existed during goodluck or Buhari’s era it should continue?

80 percent of Nigerians should do the right thing, while the government that is supposed to go after criminals should go to sleep because the president is from your tribe?

So everybody should die in the hands of kidnappers if 80 percent of Nigerians don’t do the right thing ?

I’m asking again. How old are you?
Even a 10 year old child won’t spill this rubbish.
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Gainman: 6:33am On Jan 15
cucumbar:
shut up, you this tribal bigot.
The more you write, the more you show how dumb you are.
So because kidnapping existed during goodluck or Buhari’s era it should continue?

80 percent of Nigerians should do the right thing, while the government that is supposed to go after criminals should go to sleep because the president is from your tribe?

So everybody should die in the hands of kidnappers if 80 percent of Nigerians don’t do the right thing ?

I’m asking again. How old are you?
Even a 10 year old child won’t spill this rubbish.
tell your father to shut up because he did not give u basic training. That is even if your mama tell u your real father. I hv told u dat u have problem to read well. Eranko
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by McLizbae: 8:44am On Jan 15
This won't be all to life by God grace🙏
Procashtips:
Before I die, I need to live in a sane environment.

This can't be all to life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.