Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Speak For The Muslim Woman - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Speak For The Muslim Woman (4487 Views)

Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Speak For The Muslim Woman by JPSahih: 5:20am On Nov 05, 2011
Let us talk about the Muslim woman, and her hope for paradise.

Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by JPSahih: 5:26am On Nov 05, 2011
[center][size=16pt]Introduction[/size][/center]

Is there really a paradise for the Muslim woman? I speak for the Muslim Woman critically examines the Qur’an and the hadiths for Islam’s promises of afterlife. The goal is to determine whether the Muslim woman truly has anything to look forward to in those tantalizing tales of paradise.

It is also the prerogative of this text to determine whether the multifarious descriptions of the post resurrection life awaiting the Muslim woman as pieced together by ancient and modern Islamic clerics is worthy of the title “PARADISE.”

For 1400 years the Muslim woman has been tethered by the promises of fruitful gardens flowing with rivers where its inhabitants would be treated like royalties to fresh fruits and all kinds of delights. I speak for the Muslim Woman challenges Muslim scholars and clerics to search their scriptures and from them produce concrete, unequivocal proofs that the life of the Muslim woman in Paradise would be better than her present life here on earth.

[right][/right]JPM

Excerpt from I Speak For the Muslim Woman
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by maclatunji: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2011
Are you the author or are you just using the book as a reference?
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by JPSahih: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
I am the author. The book will not be in bookstores till 11/11/11. Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks for your time. JPM
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by maclatunji: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
What is your religion and what is the book about?
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Sweetnecta: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
@JP Sahih: « #1 on: Today at 05:26:35 AM »
[Quote]Introduction

Is there really a paradise for the Muslim woman? I speak for the Muslim Woman critically examines the Qur’an and the hadiths for Islam’s promises of afterlife. The goal is to determine whether the Muslim woman truly has anything to look forward to in those tantalizing tales of paradise.

It is also the prerogative of this text to determine whether the multifarious descriptions of the post resurrection life awaiting the Muslim woman as pieced together by ancient and modern Islamic clerics is worthy of the title “PARADISE.”

For 1400 years the Muslim woman has been tethered by the promises of fruitful gardens flowing with rivers where its inhabitants would be treated like royalties to fresh fruits and all kinds of delights. I speak for the Muslim Woman challenges Muslim scholars and clerics to search their scriptures and from them produce concrete, unequivocal proofs that the life of the Muslim woman in Paradise would be better than her present life here on earth.
[right][/right]JPM

Excerpt from I Speak For the Muslim Woman[/Quote]All you needed to do, or any woman for that matter is to read the Quran and decide for herself what Allah says about Paradise for women, and what is said for men. Muslims or Muminu/Mumina are muslim males and females, both inshaAllah destined for paradise, having the reward accorded for true belief and good deeds.

If your problems is that men will have wives, then women will have their husband, newly recreated for her as she will be 100% satisfied with him. I guess you may be angry that Allah does not designate many men for a woman of paradise. Do you want many men going and coming on a single woman, when she really loves to know that there is just 1 man that is going and coming and she is used to that?

regardless of how a man tries, he can only sleep with 1 woman at a time t.

the reverse is the case for women, if she is not decent. Paradise must be more decent that the most earthly decent condition. So how do you expect women of paradise to have more than 1 husband, when she will not even have it, as a normal condition here on earth?

I often imagine people like you who did not take into consideration that a believing wife will have the husband of her choice in paradise, if her husband on earth is not meant for paradise; Asia the wife of tyrannical pharaoh, Unmarried virgin Mary mother of Jesus are examples and those who accepted Islam at old age while their husbands die as disbelievers.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by maclatunji: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
@Sweetnecta, you for wait make im answer my questions now!
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Sweetnecta: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sorry.

Carry on JP Sahih.

Please don't keep people waiting too long. You know the attention span of man; 40 minutes with 10 minutes break to refresh.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by deols(f): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
i was actually hoping we would ignore this man o. He is here talking with us after writing his book. Shouldnt he have done his research b4 d write up? I still wish we can let him talk to himself.

How is he speaking for the Muslim women?

I am a Muslim woman- I should speak for myself

My mother should speak for herself
My sisters, friends, colleagues should speak for themselves and not some random fellow hoping to make some sales.

Note you all the picture on the cover. the supposed woman is depicted in a way. Maybe when JP speaks, we'll understand his intentions better.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^

You are a Muslim woman living in a liberated society.

Try living in Sokoto or Somalia or Pakistan, then you will understand what the guy is talking about.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by deols(f): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
has d guy said anything ?? ur bigoted self again. U ar talking when u dont even know d difference btw hijab and niqob. do u know wat jilbab means. av u ever heard of da??t.

On ds thread, its better u keep ur lips sealed and learn rather than coming to show ur ignorance as usual.

Then, if my society should make me different from other Muslims who do the same thing as I do, u should be concluding that the religion is not the problem but the society. No?
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
@Deols

Try living in Sokoto or Somalia or Pakistan, then you will understand what the guy is talking about.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3yuQDAWKQ?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
deols:

has d guy said anything ?? your bigoted self again. U ar talking when u dont even know d difference btw hijab and niqob. do u know wat jilbab means. av u ever heard of da??t.

On ds thread, its better u keep your lips sealed and learn rather than coming to show your ignorance as usual.

Then, if my society should make me different from other Muslims who do the same thing as I do, u should be concluding that the religion is not the problem but the society. No?

My sister, sorry ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not the Hijab but the niqob

The Hijab is okay to be honest, from my point of view.

It is the niqob that I have a problem with.

I confused both of them.

Thanks for correcting me cheesy

But I still stand by my point that women in certain Islamic societies are treated like cattle.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Sweetnecta: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^Frosbel is full of recycled products.
Do you rummage through the garbage set outside for the cycle trucks to cart?

Wafa is old news. Just like many people, they capitalize on their new found environment.

You remind of of her; and you travel out and become them, even abandoning your people's language.
You dream in english but not in igbo. lol.

all nigerian tribes are proud of you.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^

bro.sweetnecta ( because that is what you will be soon  grin )  Wafa is an intelligent doctor, she is the type of Muslim woman that your male chauvinistic Muhammad men cannot tolerate .

I like her for her intelligence, honesty and boldness.

I say to her and many others like her, keep it up.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Sweetnecta: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
^I have lived overseas long enough that it will take me 50 years of constant living in 9ja to actually bleed foreign traces out of my system. yet i do not dream in english but authentic nigerian language.

I am you will love to be gathered together with your ancestors in England? lol.

he left 9ja just yesterday, and he already forgot the language when he dreams.

continue. your stock in my hand will be less than penny stock grade.

wafa; better muslim women than her. i know many young arab muslim women and others who are medical doctors. each is a hijabite, in "God's own country' as america is called. so wafa at best is a wafer for the christian consumption.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by aloyemeka4: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:
. i know many young arab muslim women and others who are medical doctors. each is a hijabite, in "God's own country' as america is called. so wafa at best is a wafer for the christian consumption.

Yet they can't drive cars or obtain passport by themselves or go out freely without company in their sharia ridden nations. Why are they enjoying the freedom provided by Christianity in the west since they love Islam so much?. Some of them have death sentences hanging on their neck if they ever set foot into the Arab world because they have let Allah down by keeping boyfriends, driving cars and doing other things keferis do. How many women from Zamfara or Kebbi states are physicians?. You are a broken record and sound more like Lois Farrakhan who hates Christianity and the United States but will never move to the Islamic coven in Saudi Arabia. Muslim women have suffered in the hands of muslim men and the least you muslim men can do is to promise them paradise after living in bondage on earth and not telling them that paradise will be too cold for them because all the muslim men will be busy romancing 72 virgins.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by deols(f): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
haha! was som1 banned??

By their actions ye shall know them !!!!
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by aloyemeka4: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2011
deols:

haha! was som1 banned??

By their actions ye shall know them !!!!

Yes my sister o I was persecuted for fighting for the rights of muslim women and I will not rest until muslim women are emancipated from the shackles of garrulous-stubborn-wife hunting- cheating-muslim men. Religious slavery has no place in my books. Trust me, zion train is surely coming your way; just hang in there. Aluta Continua!!!
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by deols(f): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Yes my sister o I was persecuted for fighting for the rights of muslim women and I will not rest until muslim women are emancipated from the shackles of garrulous-stubborn-wife hunting- cheating-muslim men. Religious slavery has no place in my books. Trust me, zion train is surely coming your way; just hang in there. Aluta Continua!!!

its eid day and I should be munching already, But calling me your sister got into my head So i decided to reply. Actually, am also interested in emancipating women. Outside of here, some1 called me a feminist, although he got it wrong. am against anything or any1 denying women their rights. and I dislike chauvinists to the core.

But u av to understand dat although Islam calls the man the head(just like d bible), most of d wrong doings of men against their women is cultural. While we MUST fight these harmful cultural practices, RELIGIOUS guidelines must stay. We are not as wise as the almighty and going against his rule is a SIN.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by nnwniger: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2011

About
Contact
Subscribe

Obama: Even the Left is Starting to Notice the Comparisons to Jimmy Carter

Sarah Palin: Feared And Fearless!

Islam: Virgin Girls Must be Raped Before They Can be Executed

Posted by Robbie Cooper at 1:15 pm Add comments .

Jul 192009

Islam: The most barbaric religion on the planet rapes young virgin women the night before their executions “in accordance with Islamic law”

I’ve long held that Islam is not a religion of peace, rather it’s a barbaric death cult. The adherents to this cult are the most ass-backwards people living on the face of our planet:

In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a “wedding” ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard – essentially raped by her “husband.”

“I regret that, even though the marriages were legal,” he said.

Why the regret, if the marriages were “legal?”

“Because,” he went on, “I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their ‘wedding’ night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

“I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over,” he said. “I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterward. She had deep scratches all over her.”

I don’t even know what to say…this is one of the sickest, most depraved things I’ve ever read
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by olawalebabs(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2011
frosbel:

^^

who tell you that women are not liberated there, who is the minister of Education, Women Affairs? Where are they from? What about the former Prime minister of Pakistan? Don't just say anything because you have access to the net and type anything that comes to you. Waiting for your answers pls.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by Sweetnecta: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2011
This Mr. JP Sahih will never come back to defend his "Book". He reminds me of British officers wearing islamic garb and from a distance slaughter Cow the god of the hindus like Jesus the god of the Christian was slaughtered.

Then the British in their gimmick will shout Allahu Akbar as the cow is already slaughtered, waiting around long enough to let the idol worshipers catch a glimpse of them.

The idol worshipers in their anger, think its the muslims. Then they go to town on the muslims; killing whatever moves.

The live of one cow will be equal to many lives of the muslims. And the pagans are not satisfied till today; Jews against muslims of palestines, christians against afghanis, iraqis, etc.

Where disbelief goes, it comes with its heavy boot crushing along the way to a no ending destination. George Bush.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by maclatunji: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2011
JP_Sahih has in all likelihood been banned by the spam bot. So, I will advice you to stop posting that particular material you are posting that is triggering-off the spam bot. You can send a mail to antispam@nairaland.com to request that your handle(username) be unbanned.

Then we can continue with our discussion.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by SahihJP: 1:17am On Nov 08, 2011
maclatunji:

JP_Sahih has in all likelihood been banned by the spam bot. So, I will advice you to stop posting that particular material you are posting that is triggering-off the spam bot. You can send a mail to antispam@nairaland.com to request that your handle(username) be unbanned.

Then we can continue with our discussion.

Thanks maclatunji. I have sent the email. I appreciate your pointing me in the right direction.
Sweetnecta:

This Mr. JP Sahih will never come back to defend his "Book". He reminds me of British officers wearing islamic garb and from a distance slaughter Cow the god of the hindus like Jesus the god of the Christian was slaughtered.

Then the British in their gimmick will shout Allahu Akbar as the cow is already slaughtered, waiting around long enough to let the idol worshipers catch a glimpse of them.

The idol worshipers in their anger, think its the muslims. Then they go to town on the muslims; killing whatever moves.

The live of one cow will be equal to many lives of the muslims. And the pagans are not satisfied till today; Jews against muslims of palestines, christians against afghanis, iraqis, etc.

Where disbelief goes, it comes with its heavy boot crushing along the way to a no ending destination. George Bush.

Be patient. The forum has been programmed in such a way that certain words from the Islamic scriptures are prompting censorship of my posts, and only an administrator can get me pass that hurdle. I understand why censorship became necessary, but the powers that be seemed to have erred on the side of excess.
deols:

i was actually hoping we would ignore this man o. He is here talking with us after writing his book. Shouldnt he have done his research b4 d write up? I still wish we can let him talk to himself.

How is he speaking for the Muslim women?

I am a Muslim woman- I should speak for myself

My mother should speak for herself
My sisters, friends, colleagues should speak for themselves and not some random fellow hoping to make some sales.

Note you all the picture on the cover. the supposed woman is depicted in a way. Maybe when JP speaks, we'll understand his intentions better.

Do not judge a book by its cover. Be patient.

[center][size=14pt]To the rest[/size][/center]

The chapter I tried posting will lose its integrity because the forum has been programmed to censor some words that deal with human intimacy and body parts, and in place of such words the powers that run the forum have taken the liberty to superimpose the words they deem appropriate. I have addressed this isssue in the thread titled, "Islam's Paradise." If the issues are resolved in favour of the integrity of posts, we would have discussions that are worth our time.

Until then I will attach PDF files for those wondering where I have been. So let me try if this will go through the blockade. Afterwards I will post a file to commence our discussions.
Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by SahihJP: 2:59am On Nov 08, 2011
[center][size=16pt]Chapter 2
Women in Paradise
James Paul-Magidi[/size][/center]

What is in Islam’s paradise for the Muslim woman? Muslim scholars cannot come up with a straight forward answer and are still searching for ways to prove that the Muslim woman benefits immensely from being with a man whom Allah had already married off to seventy virgins from another realm. However, ask the same scholars about the reward of the Muslim men, and with teary eyes they would recount the endless sensual gratifications that Allah has set aside for them.

Excerpt from I Speak for the Muslim Women by James Paul-Magidi.

Continue reading from the attached PDF file.

Re: I Speak For The Muslim Woman by olawalebabs(m): 3:51am On Nov 08, 2011
It seems frosbel is not ready to answer my question. JP, over to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excellence Of Praying Taraweeh Plus Witr With The Imam / I Need A Good Alfa / Why Do Muslims Believe Everybody Should Be A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.