Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) (50015 Views)

Secondary School Couple Spotted Having Good Sex At Their Dormitory / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by oluomoabrafak: 4:03pm On Jan 14
Go to marriage registry in ikoyi, you will see bride in her wedding gown and the groom without or with few friends just to take wedding photographs, they just come with snacks or soft drinks to cool off after the wedding registry. It's no big deal they walk into any eatery to eat after such event.
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by MrSly(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:
Could this be some kind of Skits or what?

Was food not served at their wedding?

Can they serve guests food and not keep some for the couple?

Even if there was no food remaining after the wedding, why should they go to an eatery in their wedding attires?

This isn't nice at all. I condemn this act in totality. They should be summoned to explain this.
Summon them as the judge of the universe. Wet in concern you with where to eat and the attire they have decided to wear?
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Traevis(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

Ode!
Go and tell ur papa to shutup since u obviously lack home training
You're just a gullible dumb and daft dawg!!!
With extra touch of a clawn
Learn to respect people's choices ,rather than calling them out dumb-ass
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Josbreed: 4:04pm On Jan 14
Administration1:
Maybe caterer no remain food for them

Me thinks dey came to eat immediately after the wedding in the church, before reception go start.
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Traevis(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14
oluomoabrafak:
Go to marriage registry in ikoyi, you will see bride in her wedding gown and the groom without or with few friends just to take wedding photographs, they just come with snacks or soft drinks to cool off after the wedding registry. It's no big deal they walk into any eatery to eat after such event.

As simple as that
Rather than spending a whole lot feeding some homeless people, who don't give a Bleep about your existence after the weeding
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by MrSly(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

Learn to be decorous next time pls. Some of u will just open ur mouths and use those fingers to type nonsense because u have access to the internet. Don't I have the right to comment on this? Or must my opinion synchronize with yours? I don't know what gave u the audacity to ask me "what are you saying" as if what I said didn't make any sense. You still ended up contradicting yourself by agreeing to my earlier comment. You agreed this was a Skit? So in life,, u choose to live any kind of life u want to regardless of how the society perceives it? If I May ask, would u do same on ur wedding day? Can u? Oga what's wrong is wrong.
You have said it all. You have the right to comment just as others have the right to be on your mention. Everybody is exercising their rights. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:08pm On Jan 14
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Usmanovic95(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14
We don too overabuse social media. Everything must enter SM.The busybody might not even get their approval before posting it.

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Godsongang: 4:11pm On Jan 14
What's now the big deal

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Creativity22: 4:11pm On Jan 14
Fineman2:
Nigga has married slay queen
They just concluded the ceremony. How on earth is she suppose to cook that same day ?

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Traevis(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14
Hmmmm
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by DeepSight(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

It's well Sir. I'm sorry if u felt offended. My apologies pls πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

You are too peaceful. His comment was daft. Summoned by who and to where?
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by mercysamuelson(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny

Even if there was no food remaining after the wedding, why should they go to an eatery in their wedding attires?

It's all a skit. It's a long time video

This isn't nice at all. I condemn this act in totality. They should be summoned to explain this.[/quote]
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Pat081: 4:14pm On Jan 14
Solofresh2:
Them do cook for the wedding abi na wetin grin grin
may na one pastor tell them not to eat food on that day
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Hezmatosky: 4:14pm On Jan 14
Probably time between church and the reception venue.
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by tonicyril: 4:15pm On Jan 14
Traevis:
Hmmmm
mynd44, Dominique, nlfpmod
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by tonicyril: 4:16pm On Jan 14
Traevis:
Hmmmm
Why didn't leave the original post??
U re not up to the task, na mouth u get grin
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Realist777: 4:18pm On Jan 14
officialwdhtvv:
Newly-wed couple spotted eating at a fast food after their wedding.

I wish them a Happy Married Life!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALlUQzJz90

No time couple
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by AncientAlien(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14
It's a skit pls. And it was shot long time ago. The duo have lot of skits performed in wedding outfits.
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by tonicyril: 4:19pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

It's well Sir. I'm sorry if u felt offended. My apologies pls πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
That boy doesn't deserve this statement from you, u re too meek

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by AncientAlien(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

This isn't nice at all. I condemn this act in totality. They should be summoned to explain this.
It's a skit. I had long watch it on tiktok

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by TheGift: 4:21pm On Jan 14
officialwdhtvv:
Newly-wed couple spotted eating at a fast food after their wedding.

I wish them a Happy Married Life!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALlUQzJz90

What’s with the laughter in the background?

This is what happens when people assume to know the reasons why others do what they do.

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by yetmao: 4:22pm On Jan 14
Tonididdyx:
Based on my experience
I think there was no reception.
They have prolly just returned from Court/registry

You are the only with experience. Others are just schoolkids or single.

It's a court wedding. Anyone with experience can relate. Especially at that Ikoyi registry after the stress, the next thing is to find a place to eat before trying to beat the traffic back.

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Originalsly: 4:29pm On Jan 14
MisterBanny:

Consider they just signed ... is reception a must? Times tough... money scarce ... guy doing what's best for him .. wife and upcoming family ... not hanging his hat where his hand can't reach.
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by zoomzoom(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14
[quote author=MisterBanny post=127931375]Could this be some kind of Skits or what?

You nailed it when you identified it as a skit.

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Adewale1603(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14
So what's special about this news now

1 Like

Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Alpharey: 4:45pm On Jan 14
After wedding church services, while in their hotel waiting for reception which usually take place towards late afternoon, they want to eat some food in their hotel restaurant. Looks like what happened here, though it seldom happens.
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by twilliamx(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14
People should learn to mind their business
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by oneTIMEman(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14
Comedy
Re: Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) by Tonididdyx: 4:53pm On Jan 14
yetmao:

You are the only with experience. Others are just schoolkids or single.

It's a court wedding. Anyone with experience can relate. Especially at that Ikoyi registry after the stress, the next thing is to find a place to eat before trying to beat the traffic back.

Yup I did exactly this only difference we changed into our reception dress before hitting the eatery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.