Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck (847 Views)

Why Do So Many Guys Like To Stay At Home On Sundays To Phuck Around / Mention Three Nairalanders That You Will Like To Phuck / Chilling With My Home Girls. Kush Department!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck by Quality20(m): 10:14am On Jan 14
Which kind of life is this! On a holy day, ppl going for worship, while some others instead of taking heed are busy bringing home girls to commit heinous sins with. So they gonna be sleeping n formicating women while church band and sermon goes on and they are hearing d sound while in their sinful rooms with their female partners who must have left home claiming to go and attend church service.
Re: Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck by ikeno(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14
So because today is Sunday i can't have fun as the only day i get in a week to wine,dine and diffuse the stress of the previous week. Una go carry religion for head as if na una holy pass

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck by Kingray10: 12:09pm On Jan 14
Quality20:
Which kind of life is this! On a holy day, ppl going for worship, while some others instead of taking heed are busy bringing home girls to commit heinous sins with. So they gonna be sleeping n formicating women while church band and sermon goes on and they are hearing d sound while in their sinful rooms with their female partners who must have left home claiming to go and attend church service.
Lol.
Many people are guilty of this.
Worst of all is the every Sunday clubbing, after church service.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck by NoahHadNoArk: 12:52pm On Jan 14
To each his own

To you your own.

Do your own, leave others to their own.

This is to say mind your fûcking business!!!

Go to your church and listen to your fake pastors and your greedy general overseas tell you to sell all your possessions and bring to him in the name of sowing seeds and paying tithes. Please go ahead and do it if it satisfies your conscience. Then watch him use the proceeds of your hustle to change cars, suits and new shoes.

If your next door neighbor believes he should use his own hustle to fück as many pussies as the law and his life allows him to……allow him to knock himself out!

Don’t disturb this space again!

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck by Demigod22: 2:14pm On Jan 14
Lol, when I was in school, I attended Mass every Sunday, but as a sinner, I always return home with girl. Either I pick girl from church, or I meet on the way, or I call one to come meet me. I didn't miss that Sunday cruise.

Thank God for redeeming my soul.
Re: Some Guys Are Going To Church, Others Are Bringing Home Girls To Phuck by Quality20(m): 11:10am On Jan 15
ikeno:
So because today is Sunday i can't have fun as the only day i get in a week to wine,dine and diffuse the stress of the previous week. Una go carry religion for head as if na una holy pass
thou shall not fornicate

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Is A Liar- Former Trans-woman Says / Zodiac Signs & It's Marital Significance / Love Is Class Room, Who Is Teaching Who.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.