Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music (46490 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by ericmor: 2:08am On Jan 15
leroi01:
Many lessons here.

I'm sure she asked for the volume to be reduced at first, but...

Well, She acted in anger (although it is plausible she was threatened when the noisemakers accosted her).

Dear neighbours, play music with sense. You are playing it for yourself, so... Adjust the volume accordingly.

Some people really do not like noise.
I, for one.

She has no reason to fight or even insult the person not to talk of stabbing. She should have just reported the guy to her landlord or caretaker if he doesn't listen. Noise pollution is not allowed in most houses in Lagos. I can't imagine a lady stabbing someone, what kind of hanger is that one. So local and lack wisdom
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by ericmor: 2:20am On Jan 15
MasterTeeUSA:
If you ever japa, don't be unfortunate playing loud music or confront people playing loud music...both have killed some people.

Controlling anger or moving away from provocation is the key...or working towards an amicable solution. ..

In this case, she could have explained that she has an exam and that she will even welcome them next time if they can give her tonight to study...it's not about proving your rights here...one must be guided

I once read late at night at lagoon front because of the disturbance in my hostel. Me and my guys left the place around past 2am. So no be everything person go just dey fight for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Cashio(m): 2:41am On Jan 15
Mokason288:
angry
Anger is a very terrible thing…I know this because this girl’s temper is half my own… so I avoid people a whole lot

Nigeria is a lawless country, nothing is working….

Why would you be in a school environment where people come to learn and be playing loud music like a local DJ ??

The idiot boy had it coming jare
you sound stvpid. So because he is playing loud music in a school which her father does not own, she had to stab him as the authority in charge of noise making?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by aribisala0(m): 2:56am On Jan 15
richiemcgold:
The unfortunate incident probably happened in an off-campus hostel. That's one of the disadvantages of private hostels where residents can break the rules at will.

You have nothing to say
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by ViceGovernor: 3:45am On Jan 15
honour7:

She is not going to any prison, she was attacked by the guy in her apartment, she can claim self defence,

The only thing she should pray about is if the guy is not a cultist be is if he is thee will be a blow back. Either way school done end for her be that.
That girl is in more trouble than you can imagine.....she locked them up in their own apartment...they can easily claim she tried to kill them by burning them alive and they broke free and went to confront her and she stabbed the person.

She don buy market when they get to court the whole thing will change totally.
Only thing she has is woman privilege she get luck say na woman she be.. just like chidinma cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Pque(m): 3:46am On Jan 15
Do you even realize that if that guy mistakenly died, that is death by hanging for her for murder. I think village people are after her, like they are even done and through with her case. She needs prayer. May we never meet with agbako. Even right now, I pray the police still charge her to court for assault, battery and affliction of body injury. She will still taste prison pending when her bail is perfected so that she can learn in a very hard way. Na this kind people go kill their husband with ordinary excuse that he's given another lady ordinary phone call. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Pque(m): 4:07am On Jan 15
EverGrand:
A sad situation but I'm almost tempted to say it serves him right.

People take their freedom too far.

Your actions are causing someone else pain or discomfort but you feel being inconsiderate is a medal of honor. See where it landed him.

If you've lived with some of these people, you'd realise they're roaming nuisances.

And as for the girl, she'll learn to control her anger. She should get a good lawyer who can help her.

Good lawyer na moi moi. For this kind case, by the time her family pays million to their lawyer and sell almost their properties to run her case, she go know say she enter one chance. Perhaps she is one of those person that the family is managing to send to school, which I very much doubt, because when your family is even managing to send you to school, you should be a very humble person. She wanted to kill that guy because she targeted his heart. Just imagine that guy is your brother, what do you think you would have done if you can't revenge directly on the girl. Na straight to court, she should go and learn the hardest way. And she will still be responsible for all medical bills of the guy. She never know anything. Just imagine I am the Judge or Magistrate to run her case, she done price market. I will set bail condition that is impossible for her family member to meet in one year and still disqualify her Sureties when they come for interview. By the time her family members are tired of spending on her case when they haven't eaten in this harsh economy, they will consider her as an abandon project to rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:44am On Jan 15
Fineman2:
I'm sure she's regretting her action now, but it's too late.

We must learn how to control our anger

Dear people, before you do anything, please consider your family, your loved ones and the family of your victim, don't make people cry

Not is she's a psycho, she wouldn't!
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Tranquility2345: 5:18am On Jan 15
atiku4President:
See her ugly face. The guy even fine pass am
Kai. Satan reincarnate

She’s not ugly. You sef know. She’s probably finer than all the girls in your family…

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by IamAsiri: 5:55am On Jan 15
omohayek:

You're giving the original commenter far too much credit by referring to what he wrote as an "ideology". In truth, all you're seeing is a diehard misogynist seizing upon a rare opportunity for him to publicly express his most sick and hateful fantasies under the guise of (pretend) moral outrage. In a better organized society, this psychopath would be under close observation for an eventual progression from merely fantasizing about hurting women to acting on them and turning into a full-blown serial killer.

Hmmm. You are totally correct.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by aremubabs: 6:36am On Jan 15
RickyJesus:

Lol, if he had recover from that loss eh. Na wuna for leave the compound Las Las cheesy

cheesy
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by EdiskyHarry: 6:50am On Jan 15
Honestly if I'm the judge, if this report is true, I'll set this girl free.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Spiff20(m): 6:55am On Jan 15
This tiny girl. She must have taken the guy by surprise. Maybe she was possessed by a demon.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Mokason288(m): 7:00am On Jan 15
Cashio:
you sound stvpid. So because he is playing loud music in a school which her father does not own, she had to stab him as the authority in charge of noise making?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Trophy12: 7:17am On Jan 15
honour7:

She is not going to any prison, she was attacked by the guy in her apartment, she can claim self defence,

The only thing she should pray about is if the guy is not a cultist be is if he is thee will be a blow back. Either way school done end for her be that.
if by mistake you are a lawyer believe me , u will be the most useless lawyer in the history of Nigeria. The u even read the post at all ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by franklingud(m): 8:30am On Jan 15
What she did was pure manslaughter no two ways about it.
But in other news, she did great by stabbing the foolish boy to death.
Why making noise while you know a fellow student like you is reading for her exams.
He's such a rude bast**d. He deserve it.

Please just give that girl 5 years and release her.

Some guys can be very stupid and annoying.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by franklingud(m): 8:33am On Jan 15
EdiskyHarry:
Honestly if I'm the judge, if this report is true, I'll set this girl free.

I swe@r bro.

What she did was wrong but in other hand, the guy got served.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by factwriter(m): 8:53am On Jan 15
franklingud:

I swe@r bro.

What she did was wrong but in other hand, the guy got served.

This reminds me of the opening scene in the famous animation film KILLER BEAN grin

...where a bunch of creeps having a dance party at a warehouse inadvertently bought their own death through the noise disturbance they created.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Trustmea: 9:24am On Jan 15
aremubabs:
I feel for her. The frustration of having to read under non-conducive condition can run one mad.

May God save us from all these loud devilish neighbours. I used to have one who played his music so loud without any respect for the peace and quiet of his neighbours. At least, three people (including myself) had at different times approached him to politely ask him to consider us. To make matters worse, he would bring equally loud friends home and they would sing to the music at the top of their voices, sometimes long past midnight.

We could not hide our happiness when one day, NEPA brought one high current that ruined his sound system. I heard even his smart TV and PlayStation fried. We made him realize that we didn't feel one bit of pity for him. Our mockery was not hidden, we made it right in his inconsiderate face. Until he left our compound, he could not recover from the loss.
Hmmm I am sensing jealousy and envy from this write-up. Well I hate loud sound too though.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Olatemiseeni24: 9:30am On Jan 15
Mokason288:
angry
Anger is a very terrible thing…I know this because this girl’s temper is half my own… so I avoid people a whole lot

Nigeria is a lawless country, nothing is working….

Why would you be in a school environment where people come to learn and be playing loud music like a local DJ ??

The idiot boy had it coming jare
This your comment have to be considered the most stupid comment of the year... If I may ask, is the stabbing him the proper way of correcting him? And which law or constitution says we shouldn't play music in a learning environment or do u expect him to be reading and reading without play so that he will be a jack dull like u.. tufiakwa.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by aremubabs: 9:35am On Jan 15
Trustmea:

Hmmm I am sensing jealousy and envy from this write-up. Well I hate loud sound too though.

Jealousy and envy over what?

If not for the noise, I don't think I would have even noticed the guy.

It was like when Abacha died, and every Nigerian was rejoicing. Would you call that envy or relief.

It was relief?
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by brightleave(m): 10:04am On Jan 15
Fineman2:
I'm sure she's regretting her action now, but it's too late.

We must learn how to control our anger

Dear people, before you do anything, please consider your family, your loved ones and the family of your victim, don't make people cry
That is just the truth. Even sef some of those cry wey no come out na im pain pass wink wink wink
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by fortunechy(m): 10:06am On Jan 15
The only place u place u can't hear any noise is inside grave.....she should aspire to be there to enjoy her quietness in peace...
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by YourGFsnatcher: 11:11am On Jan 15
atiku4President:
See her ugly face. The guy even fine pass am
Kai. Satan reincarnate
She no Ugly.. I'd still phock her
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by YourGFsnatcher: 11:14am On Jan 15
G00dharddick:
Why is she still moving around freely?

Arrest the killer, and ensure justice is melted on her. She wanted to rape the boy but the guy refused, hence she staved him. Nigeria girls are rapist and murderers. Arrest her ASAP, charge her to court and execute her immediately
cheesy grin u dey vex
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by YourGFsnatcher: 11:15am On Jan 15
Machinegun91:
I fear jos girls more Hamas and Bokoharam.

Very dark demons
Why ? Wetin dem do? My good people
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by rafjan: 11:58am On Jan 15
The lady took an extreme action; stabbing is to take life. She should have sought a better way of expressing her displeasure - report to other co-tenants (students) or adminstrator of the hostel, etc.

She first locked them inside the room with her padlock before stabbing. Anger is Danger really.

But when the sound of any music goes beyond acceptable level in any environment, it becomes noise, and a pollution for that matter. Is the guy not sitting for the same exams?

Anyway, thank God no life was lost.

The of two of would have learnt their lessons and a caution to others that may encounter such situations.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by YourKarma: 12:12pm On Jan 15
Righthussle:
Na the pastor of the church wey dey my backyard I go stab. Na him left yanch I go target. The noise is out of this world.

Hahahahahahhaha
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Everydaylove: 2:13pm On Jan 15
Anger only does one thing: DESTRUCTION! Let's learn to walk away in the face of anger.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15
She went too far.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by winner37(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15
Na some one useless girl told me she will stabbed me just because I say I no do again...
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Lovelydaisies: 5:08pm On Jan 15
I need this babe for my compound abeg. Matching action with words. grin My noisy neighbour is driving me nuts.

Thank God the guy survived though. I've no pity for him. He and his friends won't be playing loud music any time soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.