Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani (15035 Views)

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Bimpe29: 12:17pm On Jan 16
That's his assumption though.
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by whippersnapper(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16
Buhari will only ashuwa you
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by LastProphet: 12:54pm On Jan 16
The most objective northerner I know
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Menclothing: 1:07pm On Jan 16
Lolz
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Charly68: 2:19pm On Jan 16
Sai Buhari .. he presided over the most corrupt regime in the nation.
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by justie75: 2:24pm On Jan 16
Idolize Nigerian politician and get humiliated in front of your family and friends. Na to dey observe them with corner eye.Idolize Nigerian politician and get humiliated in front of your family and friends. Na to dey observe them with corner eye....
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Cruise777: 2:31pm On Jan 16
Shattuck:
finally tinubu gave us buhari and supported him for eight years meaning tinubu equals buhari.
14 million people voted Buhari and he has enjoyed massive support before APC coalition
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by sammychimex(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16
komzy589:

Many said this about GEJ when Buhari took over, even when it wasn’t looking like a good start. Everyone said give him time.
So far, Tinubu is already performing worse than Buhari.

GEJ had his issues. But buhari was and is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. Example under buhari Beta Edu would sti be ministers no doubt. Under buhari Aso rock became an extended family compound for the buhari's, what about the excesses of Aisha buhari, what about when the daughter had someone locked up for using a number she stopped using and MTN reassigned the number, what about when one of his daughter actually travelled on the presidential jet to go take pictures in bauchi. Have you listened to the testimony of ministers that served under him, even his best performing minister Rotimi Amaechi was vocal about the wickedness going on.

Tinubu may not be the best but atleast he is better than buhari. His anti corruption drive surprises me going by the fact that he also has a dirty background. He listens and is much aware of his govt than buhari.
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by gaskiyamagana: 3:57pm On Jan 16
It is only a pit if not sad that it was Tinubu who sold BUHARI for us.
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Streetdoctor: 4:14pm On Jan 16
oz4real83:
I have heard people made statements like- Buhari took us 20years backward, some will say "he took us 50years backward" shocked what they don't know is that, Nigeria has never in her history been in the situation that Buhari took it, Buhari is a person that should never be allowed to handle leadership positions, it will take this country several years to recover from the unfortunate incident called Buhari embarassed
But Westcoast voted for him twice? And they supported him twice
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Streetdoctor: 4:18pm On Jan 16
Racoon:
Buhari is the worst hypocrite and sanctimonious president Nigeria has ever had.
Nna mehnnn, what do we hv to say about West that supported same buhari twice?
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Streetdoctor: 4:19pm On Jan 16
blackboy:
I always wonder how anyone could vote for Buhari after 2015 election. I wonder how those who voted for Buhari can sleep at night or look at Nigeria and not feel they played a role in the present problems and post 2016 problems
Exactly my thought, all of a sudden Westcoast hv found their lost voices since buhari left
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Jan 16
sukkot:
chief why you steal my pic na
Hian

Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Fujiyama: 4:35pm On Jan 16
goodconsience77:
My plead with Tinubu is that he should write his name in gold by creating a system that will make it difficult for corrupt people to survive his administration.

^^^
undecided

He will not.

Building strong institutions goes against everything he stands for. In the space of 8 months since rising to power, he has demonstrated this over and over again. Of course, he'll go through the motions to deceive the gullible but it'll all be smoke and mirrors with nothing of substance at the end.

goodconsience77:
By God's grace he has enough money that his unborn generations can't finish so he should eschew greed the mother of corruption among Nigeria leaders.

^^^
undecided

By God's grace? undecided

And by the way, there's no such thing as enough money. Never, ever forget this. Hasn't Nigeria taught you this simple truth? undecided

One more thing...you don't get anywhere by appealing to your leaders to eschew corruption, greed and whatnot. You make progress by forcing them to build institutions so that they eschew crime...and they know there will be consequences if they break the law. You want to build a society by appealing to the better angels of a politician's nature? undecided Good luck with that.
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by sukkot: 4:46pm On Jan 16
AngelicBeing:
Hian
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by Fujiyama: 4:50pm On Jan 16
sammychimex:
Example under buhari Beta Edu would sti be ministers no doubt.

^^^
I would suggest you wait to see the Beta Edu matter to the very end...lest your celebration turn out to be premature.

sammychimex:
Under buhari Aso rock became an extended family compound for the buhari's, what about the excesses of Aisha buhari, what about when the daughter had someone locked up for using a number she stopped using and MTN reassigned the number, what about when one of his daughter actually travelled on the presidential jet to go take pictures in bauchi.

^^^
undecided

You obviously have not been following the Tinubu administration closely.

Seyi Tinubu gatecrashes FEC meetings. undecided

Folashade Tinubu's guests have their accomodation and feeding paid for by the Vice President's office. undecided

Seyi Tinubu uses official aircraft for interstate travel...to watch polo tournaments. undecided

Now you tell me: what's the difference between Buhari's family and Tinubu's family? undecided

sammychimex:
Tinubu may not be the best but atleast he is better than buhari.

^^^
This hex of abysmally low expectations is what got us here in the first place. This country is already in the gutter and it simply cannot afford another round of poor leadership. It cannot!

sammychimex:
His anti corruption drive surprises me going by the fact that he also has a dirty background. He listens and is much aware of his govt than buhari.

^^^
undecided
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by sammychimex(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16
Fujiyama:

^^^
I would suggest you wait to see the Beta Edu matter to the very end...lest your celebration turn out to be premature.

It's not about low expectations, it's about identifying the areas this govt seem to be better and also being able to raise the bar of our expectations. The current reality is that we are still at the lowest points of our existence as a nation.
Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by AngelicBeing: 5:15pm On Jan 16
sukkot:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
shocked

Re: Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani by sukkot: 5:18pm On Jan 16
AngelicBeing:
shocked
hehe chop life my guy. 😃

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property / Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.