Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' (2324 Views)

Tithing Alone Does Not Guarantee You Will Make Heaven But With Genuine Repentan. / Davido Will Make Heaven But You Pastor Won't - Daddy Freeze Fumes / Why Does The God Build Mansion In Heaven But Refuse To Build A Temple For Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36am On Jan 18
I AM HAPPY TB JOSHUA DIED & HIS LEGACY DESTROYED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAuwx-iKrds
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47am On Jan 18
Ajoke Is 100 % TB Joshua's Biological Daughter, Here Is Why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHc901Ys1VA
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by Ken4Christ: 6:59am On Jan 18
MaxInDHouse:

So which of the accusations against TB Joshua have you found TWO WITNESSES? smiley

Misinformed churchgoer, all those accusing the man are talking each about herself alone with no other witnesses! smiley

The witnesses against T B Joshua are too many. They are virtually saying the same thing. He was a sex addict. He sleeps with minors. He is fetish. What else do you want to hear?

People giving testimonies don't have to be at the scene together at the same time. But their experiences points to the same thing.

His loyal disciples should be carefully watched and monitored so they don't continue in his footsteps. Lives of so many minors have been destroyed. There is a family that took him to court before his death for defiling their daughter. The cases are too many to mention.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:06am On Jan 18
MaxInDHouse:

I've told you that you can't change the subject if you've repented from castigating an accused without following scriptural guidelines God will bless you but if you're just following the aimless crowd then i pity you! Exodus 23:1-2
Whatever i believe about Jesus' prehuman existence has nothing to do with this matter if you have any regard for God's word then do the right thing and stand out as one who believes in the Bible not just following what the different accusers are saying.

I have not judged anyone here rather i'm here to present God's viewpoint on matters like this so if you want it good but if not OK all i'm doing is presenting the viewpoint of an unbiased PERSON who is not siding anyone: GOD
The subject is judging righteously and as Jesus did, and you're the one that been blasphemously using the name of Jesus since to defend bonafide and convicted criminals, so no subject change here, except you want to dodge it because it exposes your falsehood and hypocrisy.

Kindly answer the question, "do you still judge Jesus to be angel Michael", otherwise forever hold your peace.

Someone who falsely judges Jesus to be angel Michael can never qualify to teach anyone how to judge others.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18
OLAADEGBU:

What part of the eyewitness accounts do you want to refute?
They are all complainants no witnesses to establish what each of them is saying against the accused!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18
Ken4Christ:

The witnesses against T B Joshua are too many. They are virtually saying the same thing. He was a sex addict. He sleeps with minors. He is fetish. What else do you want to hear?

People giving testimonies don't have to be at the scene together at the same time. But their experiences points to the same thing.

His loyal disciples should be carefully watched and monitored so they don't continue in his footsteps. Lives of so many minors have been destroyed. There is a family that took him to court before his death for defiling their daughter. The cases are too many to mention.
You people don't understand what is happening!

If we're to go by the number of people saying he is a true man of God against those accusers it will be like 1000 against 1 that's what you guys need to know.
So if one person is accusing him a thousand is ready to stand up for him that's why anyone accusing him needs eyewitnesses to confirm the accusation and investigation will be carried out but saying accusers are many then think of those hailing him as a man of God!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18
jesusjnr2020:

The subject is judging righteously and as Jesus did, and you're the one that been blasphemously using the name of Jesus since to defend bonafide and convicted criminals, so no subject change here, except you want to dodge it because it exposes your falsehood and hypocrisy. Kindly answer the question, "do you still judge Jesus to be angel Michael", otherwise forever hold your peace. Someone who falsely judges Jesus to be angel Michael can never qualify to teach anyone how to judge others.
This guy abeg park for one side you don't have the sense of judgment so keep your childish talks to yourself!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18
MaxInDHouse:

They are all complainants no witnesses to establish what each of them is saying against the accused!

Go and watch the BBC videoclips and if you've not got enough data then read up on the OP to get enlightened and stop arguing blindly. angry
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18
OLAADEGBU:

Go and watch the BBC videoclips and if you've not got enough data then read up on the OP to get enlightened and stop arguing blindly. angry
You don't have to get overly anxious about this if just two persons agreed on one particular incident and speak in agreement as eyewitnesses then it will be established! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18
MaxInDHouse:

You don't have to get overly anxious about this if just two persons agreed on one particular incident and speak in agreement as eyewitnesses then it will be established! smiley

Don't change the narrative here. All the eyewitnesses in the BBC docuseries are all saying the same thing but I don't expect you cultists to see it.

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by Ken4Christ: 9:03pm On Jan 18
MaxInDHouse:

You people don't understand what is happening!

If we're to go by the number of people saying he is a true man of God against those accusers it will be like 1000 against 1 that's what you guys need to know.
So if one person is accusing him a thousand is ready to stand up for him that's why anyone accusing him needs eyewitnesses to confirm the accusation and investigation will be carried out but saying accusers are many then think of those hailing him as a man of God!

Even if you have a million and one person for you, the very moment only two persons have evidences against you, it's enough to nail you. This is what the law also says. So, it's not about the majority liking him. They probably don't know him enough. Let them interview all the disciples that stayed with him.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18
OLAADEGBU:

Don't change the narrative here. All the eyewitnesses in the BBC docuseries are all saying the same thing but I don't expect you cultists to see it.
No you don't get it they're like stereotype ones programmed to say the same thing but in real investigations each complainant will be called to step forward and present their case with proof, there must be eyewitnesses to back the complainant's accusation.
For instance if Mr A said Mr B bite him there must be at least two witnesses to establish that it really happened.
The witnesses must tell when it happened, where it happened, what they're doing at the crime scene at that point in time that's how to establish facts.
But if Mr A, C, D, E, F, G, H each accused Mr B of biting them but they can't find eyewitnesses to establish the case then their accusations is not strong enough! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18
Ken4Christ:

Even if you have a million and one person for you, the very moment only two persons have evidences against you, it's enough to nail you. This is what the law also says. So, it's not about the majority liking him. They probably don't know him enough. Let them interview all the disciples that stayed with him.

Today thousands of Jews are saying Jesus was a blasphemer and an impostor just as their first century people does that makes Jesus useless to you? undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18
MaxInDHouse:

This guy abeg park for one side you don't have the sense of judgment so keep your childish talks to yourself!
Na you carry your "Jesus is angel Miichael" sense of judgment come dey disturb me where i park, na you dey come dey cry las las.

Next time keep your "Jesus is angel Michael" sense of judgment to yourself and fellow antichrists.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56am On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

No you don't get it they're like stereotype ones programmed to say the same thing but in real investigations each complainant will be called to step forward and present their case with proof, there must be eyewitnesses to back the complainant's accusation.
For instance if Mr A said Mr B bite him there must be at least two witnesses to establish that it really happened.
The witnesses must tell when it happened, where it happened, what they're doing at the crime scene at that point in time that's how to establish facts.
But if Mr A, C, D, E, F, G, H each accused Mr B of biting them but they can't find eyewitnesses to establish the case then their accusations is not strong enough! smiley

I'll rather trust BBC in carrying out a proper investigation than a deluded and brainwashed JW like yourself. Wake up and smell the coffee! The evidence is all over the internet.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36am On Jan 19
jesusjnr2020:

Na you carry your "Jesus is angel Miichael" sense of judgment come dey disturb me where i park, na you dey come dey cry las las.
Next time keep your "Jesus is angel Michael" sense of judgment to yourself and fellow antichrists.

Baby argumentator.
Can you quote where i mentioned Michael on this thread? smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39am On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

I'll rather trust BBC in carrying out a proper investigation than a deluded and brainwashed JW like yourself. Wake up and smell the coffee! The evidence is all over the internet.

Na Nigeria we dey when biased broadcasters start interviewing ex-deeperlifers to come and say what they had in mind against Kumuyi you will understand what i'm saying! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02am On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

Na Nigeria we dey when biased broadcasters start interviewing ex-deeperlifers to come and say what they had in mind against Kumuyi you will understand what i'm saying! smiley

I dare you to bring evidence of my pastor sexually or physically abusing worshippers or participating in fetish rituals otherwise forever hold your horse. cool
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

I dare you to bring evidence of my pastor sexually or physically abusing worshippers or participating in fetish rituals otherwise forever hold your horse. cool
This shows you're not intelligent at all!

People accusing TB Joshua are former members of his church and i'm here telling you that their accusations is not strong enough to judge the dead man so how do you expect me to accuse someone i never attended his worship center?
What i know about Kumuyi i've told you:
He used the artistic impressions found in our books to make his magazines and changed all the subjects mentioned. Where we talked about Paradise on Earth with humans and animals enjoying life to the full Kumuyi told his followers that it's heaven.
Apart from that i don't know anything else about your pastor as i never attended his worship center.
But there are Nairalanders who are former members of Kumuyi's worship center claiming that he is a cultist.
So if BBC decides to grant interviews to such ones they will surely speak against your pastor just as these ones are doing against TB Joshua! undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MightySparrow: 8:56am On Jan 19
IAMBOSS1990:
Hello

OLAADEGBU & Righteousness2

Calvary greetings.

I suppose I am not getting any response from either of you. I will go ahead and give my thoughts on this issue.

First, it is possible for you to be Spirit filled and anointed but still get one or somethings wrong, if not for any other reason but for the fact that you are MAN. Even John the Baptist at some point missed something concerning the Lord:

Matt.11v2 - And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples

Matt.11v3 - and said to Him, "Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?"

And the Lord responded

Matt.11.6 - And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me."

I can only hope the reason you feel T.B. Joshua is diabolical is because you witnessed some of the diabolical things he did and you weighed them on the word of God and found them wanting.

It would be sad for you to hold your position based on hearsay or if you advanced the documentary of the BBC which has never been known to preach Christ. If the BBC was fair and unbiased, why not present both sides of the TB Joshua story, I mean interviewing those who are against him and those who are for him. That would have been more balanced and nuanced

Let's say T.B Joshua was diabolical, even though He claimed he preached Jesus Christ, Is it your place to judge another man's servant?

Matt.7 v1 - Do not judge and criticize and condemn others, so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves.

Rom.14 v 4 - Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

If the Holy Spirit revealed it to you, Did the Spirit say you should come out and say the man was diabolical? What express commissions were you clearly given by the Spirit on T.B Joshua?

I mean no offence my seniors, I'm only asking questions.

Shalom and God bless. May we all find the truth. Amen.

I don't want to jump to conclusions yet. I know BBC has a name to protect being a global media of long time standing. However, I can't say I fully believe them nor T. B. Joshua and SCOAN. Bisola and Acomon jointly made a documentary about ten years before the death of the prophet. The documentary was swiftly countered by another from SCOAN.

I tried to link up with the BBC podcasts on their website, I discovered that another part of the documentary will be aired on 24/01/2024.
I think we have to see the ending of documentary before conclusions.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MightySparrow: 9:03am On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

People accusing TB Joshua are former members of his church and i'm here telling you that their accusations is not strong enough to judge the dead man so how do you expect me to accuse someone i never attended his worship center?
He used the artistic impressions found in our books to make his magazines and changed all the subjects mentioned. Where we talked about Paradise on Earth with humans and animals enjoying life to the full Kumuyi told his followers that it's heaven.
Apart from that i don't know anything else about your pastor as i never attended his worship center.
But there are Nairalanders who are former members of Kumuyi's worship center claiming that he is a cultist.
So if BBC decides to grant interviews to such ones they will surely speak against your pastor just as these ones are doing against TB Joshua! undecided

Hypocrisy. Why don't you believe in the reports of the Ex - Jws and the disfellowshiped members when they testify against your organization?.

The 'apostates' Sabi leak secrets. Dó you remember Temple777 thread as a former JW's on this platform?

I have read plenty of your responses here, if you have no access to Kumuy's church and lifestyle, how do you come about classifying him as diabolical?
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:10am On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

Says the evil genius. cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

And you are here rubbishing their experiences? undecided

MaxInDHouse:

Who else corroborated your false accusation?

MaxInDHouse:

Until you can supply evidence I suggest you hold your peace. cool
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:30am On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

Baby argumentator.
Can you quote where i mentioned Michael on this thread? smiley
You mentioned Jesus blasphemously numerous times who you also falsely judge to be angel Michael.

Yes or no?

By the way you may need to humble yourself as bolded to also stop being spiritually blind according to Jesus. Matthew 18:3-5

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02am On Jan 19
MightySparrow:

Hypocrisy. Why don't you believe in the reports of the Ex - Jws and the disfellowshiped members when they testify against your organization?. The 'apostates' Sabi leak secrets. Dó you remember Temple777 thread as a former JW's on this platform? I have read plenty of your responses here, if you have no access to Kumuy's church and lifestyle, how do you come about classifying him as diabolical?

This one didn't even read the comment he just jumped in and started typing.

I said it's members of each religion that comes up to say bad things about their former religion so since i have never attended Kumuyi church i can't confidently say he is diabolic but former members of his church has come here to say that just as ex members of synagogues are doing to TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

I said it's members of each religion that comes up to say bad things about their former religion so since i have never attended Kumuyi church i can't confidently say he is diabolic but former members of his church has come here to say that just as ex members of synagogues are doing to TB Joshua.

Bold face liar! Why don't you tell us which former member said Kumuyi is diabolical? lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psWHERJZyJY

Here is a former member of the synagogue who has moved from frying pan to fire. She is now a JW as you are. Watch her corroborating with what the ex disciples said in the BBC documentary.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

Says the evil genius. cheesy
And you are here rubbishing their experiences? undecided
Who else corroborated your false accusation?
Until you can supply evidence I suggest you hold your peace. cool
Bubu4Sea:

if you are for Jesus alone, beware that Kumuyi is a freemason
Here is one example!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54am On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

Here is one example!

Where is the evidence that your partner in crime is a Christian let alone a former member of DL?

Below is a videoclip of a JW attesting to the crime of your pervert daddy who you are defending blindly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psWHERJZyJY
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19
OLAADEGBU:

Where is the evidence that your partner in crime is a Christian let alone a former member of DL? Below is a videoclip of a JW attesting to the crime of your pervert daddy who you are defending blindly.
That's what i'm telling you now that if there is a way people could be granted interviews and assured of their safety your own pastor too will be accused by former members of his church.
So it's not a new thing that former members of a religion are speaking against their former religion or religious leaders. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MightySparrow: 12:55pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

Okay.
I see
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19
MightySparrow:

Okay.
I see
https://www.nairaland.com/4062678/deeper-life-bible-church-cult#60584621
Above is a thread by a former member of Deeperlife.
Do you think if granted interviews many like this person won't come out?
What i'm saying is simple "we don't need all these stories, let one person come publicly with eyewitnesses to confirm what they are saying not just telling different stories!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19
See what a former member of Deeperlife said!

https://www.nairaland.com/4062678/deeper-life-bible-church-cult#60584621

I was a Deeper Life member and worker and almost a Pastor for about 20 years.

Initially when you join it appears to be one great club of humble believers, but afterwards you notice the following traits of their organisation ;

• They are beholden to one man, Pastor Kumuyi

• Anything Pastor Kumuiyi says is truth and if you do not like it you must leave or start your own church

• They are so spiritually arrogant, and portray their church as the next best thing to holiness while other churches are either further away from holiness or fake altogether

• They separate families, husbands and wives, children and parents, siblings, co-workers etc .

• If you are in a second marriage and become born again (so called), you must go back to your first wife and reconcile to her, assuming she is unmarried because your second wife is not recognized by God. Imagine the confusion this will cause especially with children involved.

• They lack true compassion and love for everyone else other than their own members

• They use hell fire to threaten their members into paying tithes and to abide by church rules and regulations.

• If you are not careful, the church will take over your individuality and you will become another zombie minion without a mind of your own

• The church also has to tendency to preach against wine or alcohol intake, something that was never commanded in the bible, rather the bible says we should do everything in moderation

• It is difficult to be truly happy in Deeper Life because you are always fighting one sin or the other or chasing one demon or the other

• Their focus is strongly selfish, it is all about your own salvation and escaping hell to make heaven.

• They will often tell off young women for certain styles of dressing, the problem is many of these same women have the heart of Jezebel, very similar to a modest radical Muslim woman who despite dressing modestly with the Hijab will easily blow up innocent civilians in the name of her god.

• They preach the fables and myths of a fictitious rapture (started by a charlatan called Scholfield ) , Trinity and Hell fire

Young ones, do not be enticed to join. God has called you to express your individuality and make choices in favour of righteousness and peace. God does not want any man to rule over you or force his own belief on you. You are answerable only to God and not Man.

Enjoy this life and all that goes with you, don’t live a life of misery in the name or religion.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by Ken4Christ: 2:10pm On Jan 19
MaxInDHouse:

Today thousands of Jews are saying Jesus was a blasphemer and an impostor just as their first century people does that makes Jesus useless to you? undecided

They don't have evidences of what they are saying against Jesus. But those accusing TB Joshua have evidences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Jesus? / Don't Ignore The Holy Spirit. - Pastor Chris / Another Bombshell From Dr. David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.