Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' (2326 Views)

Tithing Alone Does Not Guarantee You Will Make Heaven But With Genuine Repentan. / Davido Will Make Heaven But You Pastor Won't - Daddy Freeze Fumes / Why Does The God Build Mansion In Heaven But Refuse To Build A Temple For Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10am On Jan 20
How T.B. Joshua Killed His Own Mother - Eye Witness Recounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpQXFSyvUH4
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20
OLAADEGBU:

You meant to say their stories are just hilarious to brainwashed deluded people who know how not to investigate matters in their own prison yards. angry

To many you're also a prisoner of Kumuyi's dungeon so mind your glass house before you cast stones! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by Ken4Christ: 11:04pm On Jan 20
MaxInDHouse:

The four witnesses you believe are disciples of Jesus not former but those that died as his disciples. Why not ask Jews who aren't his disciples?
If you ask disciples of TB Joshua they will also speak good things about their leader nah!

Those who accuse T B Joshua provided evidences. But the Jews have no evidence against Jesus.

They didn't believe in him because he didn't come the way they expected. They thought he should have come from a Royal family. But he came from the least family and from the least tribe.

They also got angry because Jesus said he is the Son of God.

They were expecting Jesus to lead them to battle also.

The Jews never denied the witnesses of the four gospel.

They are just blinded. One day, the blindness will be removed and the remnant will believe in Jesus.

I have always known that T B Joshua was not a genuine servant of God from what he did while on Earth. The testimonies of those accusing him just affirmed my stand.

But you don't know how to know who is a genuine servant of God because you are not yet saved. So, stop all these defences and receive the free gift of salvation.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27am On Jan 21
Ken4Christ:

Those who accuse T B Joshua provided evidences. But the Jews have no evidence against Jesus. They didn't believe in him because he didn't come the way they expected. They thought he should have come from a Royal family. But he came from the least family and from the least tribe. They also got angry because Jesus said he is the Son of God.
Some of his disciples (former) thought he was an advocate of cannibalism or Satanism as he spoke of the eating of his flesh and drinking of his blood! John 6:61-64
Ken4Christ:

They were expecting Jesus to lead them to battle also.The Jews never denied the witnesses of the four gospel.
If they believe his four disciples then how come majority don't accept him till today?
You guys are only following what majority in your neighbourhood are saying not what you can prove.
Ken4Christ:

They are just blinded. One day, the blindness will be removed and the remnant will believe in Jesus.
The Jews will never ever believe Jesus as a nation it's few humans from different countries that will understand just as the Bible says! John 1:11-12 compare to Daniel 12:10
Ken4Christ:

I have always known that T B Joshua was not a genuine servant of God from what he did while on Earth. The testimonies of those accusing him just affirmed my stand. But you don't know how to know who is a genuine servant of God because you are not yet saved. So, stop all these defences and receive the free gift of salvation.
Continue deceiving yourself you have no proof other than what people around you are saying if you say you don't believe him millions around the world believe him and his miracles so go and sit down! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by Ken4Christ: 8:00pm On Jan 21
MaxInDHouse:

Some of his disciples (former) thought he was an advocate of cannibalism or Satanism as he spoke of the eating of his flesh and drinking of his blood! John 6:61-64

If they believe his four disciples then how come majority don't accept him till today?
You guys are only following what majority in your neighbourhood are saying not what you can prove.

The Jews will never ever believe Jesus as a nation it's few humans from different countries that will understand just as the Bible says! John 1:11-12 compare to Daniel 12:10

Continue deceiving yourself you have no proof other than what people around you are saying if you say you don't believe him millions around the world believe him and his miracles so go and sit down! smiley

Each time you come up with a defense, you exhibit your ignorance. God has a plan for Israel and a remnant has been earmarked for salvation in the end time. Read the passage below and the explanation that followed;

Romans 11:25-26

25  For I would not, brethren, THAT YE SHOULD BE IGNORANT of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that BLINDNESS IN PART IS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 

26  And so ALL ISRAEL SHALL BR SAVED: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Notice the following about the passage above;

1. Israel is partially blind.
2. The blindness opened the door of salvation for the Gentiles.
This is why our Lord Jesus said;

John 1:11-12
11  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 

3. The blindness will be removed when all Gentiles that need to be saved are saved. And this will happen during the first great tribulation period after the rapture of the church. Some members of the church of the Gentiles left behind will still be saved as indicated in Revelation 7:9-17.

4. All Israel that will refuse to worship the image of the beast during the persecution of the Jews will be saved. And they will reign with Christ on earth for 1,000 years.

Even Apostle Paul confirmed that God is able to graft them back again;

Romans 11:23  And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Please, leave that cult that is blinding your eyes from understanding God's word. I have warned you. If you don't repent, you will perish in the burning hell you deny its existence.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21
Ken4Christ:

Please, leave that cult that is blinding your eyes from understanding God's word. I have warned you. If you don't repent, you will perish in the burning hell you deny its existence.

This your nonsense makes you hilarious each time you come up with it.

The true God has a lot of blessings for His own worshipers that's what you will miss not that He will put you in some places of torment! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:27am On Jan 23
MaxInDHouse:

To many you're also a prisoner of Kumuyi's dungeon so mind your glass house before you cast stones! smiley

Why would you defend the false prophet. The similarities with your JW organisation are so glaring. Birds of a feather. cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Jan 23
OLAADEGBU:

Why would you defend the false prophet. The similarities with your JW organisation are so glaring. Birds of a feather. cool
Is Kumuyi not a false prophet? undecided
Ọmọ there are many out there who also think that Kumuyi is a false prophet so only God has the final say on that that's why we need to use what is written in God's word to figure out who are the false prophets not what people are saying! undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:14am On Jan 23
MaxInDHouse:

Is Kumuyi not a false prophet? undecided
Ọmọ there are many out there who also think that Kumuyi is a false prophet so only God has the final say on that that's why we need to use what is written in God's word to figure out who are the false prophets not what people are saying! undecided

It is better you open a thread and make your accusations if you've got any evidence. The topic at hand here is the exposure of a cult and its false prophet. You certainly show all the characteristics of your father, the accuser of the brethren by diversionary tactics with no facts to back them up.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Jan 23
OLAADEGBU:

It is better you open a thread and make your accusations if you've got any evidence. The topic at hand here is the exposure of a cult and its false prophet. You certainly show all the characteristics of your father, the accuser of the brethren by diversionary tactics with no facts to back them up.

First apart from accusations what evidence do you have to prove that TB Joshua was a false prophet?
Let's have that before i give you evidence that Kumuyi is a false prophet! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Jan 23
MaxInDHouse:

First apart from accusations what evidence do you have to prove that TB Joshua was a false prophet?
Let's have that before i give you evidence that Kumuyi is a false prophet! smiley

You'll have to be born again before you can see what is obvious unless you're asking me to explain what the red colour looks like to a man born blind. cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23
OLAADEGBU:

You'll have to be born again before you can see what is obvious unless you're asking me to explain what the red colour looks like to a man born blind. cool
Funny you! cheesy
Who or which of the churches won't claim they are BORN AGAIN?
Yet they're not of the same line of thought.
Members of SCOAN also claim BORN AGAIN yet they're wholeheartedly supporting TB Joshua so your coded stuff is worthless in this case! wink
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23
MaxInDHouse:

Funny you! cheesy
Who or which of the churches won't claim they are BORN AGAIN?
Yet they're not of the same line of thought.
Members of SCOAN also claim BORN AGAIN yet they're wholeheartedly supporting TB Joshua so your coded stuff is worthless in this case! wink

Are you born again? Forget about others.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23
OLAADEGBU:

Are you born again? Forget about others.
Yes i am! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24
MaxInDHouse:

Yes i am! smiley

Ye must be born again.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24
OLAADEGBU:

Ye must be born again.

So your pastor is no difference from TB Joshua if it's all about members claiming Born Again! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20am On Jan 28
MaxInDHouse:

So your pastor is no difference from TB Joshua if it's all about members claiming Born Again! smiley

Do you believe you will be going to heaven? undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18am On Jan 28
OLAADEGBU:

Do you believe you will be going to heaven? undecided
YES! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24am On Jan 28
MaxInDHouse:

YES! smiley

So you believe that you are one of the 144,000 going to heaven? undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Jan 28
OLAADEGBU:

So you believe that you are one of the 144,000 going to heaven? undecided
Where subjects of God's kingdom is that's where i will also be!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Jan 28
MaxInDHouse:

Where subjects of God's kingdom is that's where i will also be!

So you cannot say for sure whether you'll be one of the 144,000 who will make it to heaven? undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Jan 28
The two keys they used to lock the box in which you're imprisoned is:

BORN AGAIN
GOING TO HEAVEN

That's exactly what all other religions on this planet believes, they all believe they're frontiers among the beneficiaries of whatever their God is bringing. smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Jan 28
MaxInDHouse:
The two keys they used to lock the box in which you're imprisoned is:

BORN AGAIN
GOING TO HEAVEN

That's exactly what all other religions on this planet believes, they all believe they're frontiers among the beneficiaries of whatever their God is bringing. smiley

You have finally admitted that you neither believe in being born again nor in making it to heaven, no? undecided
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28
OLAADEGBU:

You have finally admitted that you neither believe in being born again nor in making it to heaven, no? undecided

Did i say that or you're confused? smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28
MaxInDHouse:

Did i say that or you're confused? smiley

You don't have to say that but I can read between the lines. cool
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35am On Jan 29
IAMBOSS1990:

I follow your write-ups Sir.

You and OLAADEGBU. I really do think you mean to serve God in truth and spirit. However, I have a few questions about the approach of both of you to this T.B Joshua issue.

If you don't mind sparing a little of your time to educate me or rather enlighten me on certain questions that I have, I will be eternally grateful. Thank you in anticipation of your response.

My first question is:

Is it possible that you are completely wrong on who T.B Joshua is?

I would love scriptural references in your answers Sir. Thank you and God bless.

No. Jesus said ye must be born again. Jn 3:3. Fatai Taju Balogun (a.k.a.) TB Joshua was not born again.
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39am On Jan 29
OLAADEGBU:

You don't have to say that but I can read between the lines. cool

So you're the one to determine the response not me again shey? cheesy
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42am On Jan 29
IAMBOSS1990:

I follow your write-ups Sir.

You and OLAADEGBU. I really do think you mean to serve God in truth and spirit. However, I have a few questions about the approach of both of you to this T.B Joshua issue.

If you don't mind sparing a little of your time to educate me or rather enlighten me on certain questions that I have, I will be eternally grateful. Thank you in anticipation of your response.

My first question is:

Is it possible that you are completely wrong on who T.B Joshua is?

I would love scriptural references in your answers Sir. Thank you and God bless.

They're all mimicking what their pastors said about the man if we're to use the scriptures all their pastors are on the same page with TB Joshua! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43am On Jan 29
MaxInDHouse:

So you're the one to determine the response not me again shey? cheesy

I dare you to prove me wrong? cool
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27am On Jan 29
OLAADEGBU:

I dare you to prove me wrong? cool

You asked a question which you've been programmed to always ask without knowing the credentials to ascertain now you're expecting me to teach you when you won't even agree with the truth.
Funny Deeperlifer.
Ọmọ i am a born again Christian just as all others do claim and i am going to heaven just as all others do claim. It's your own duty now to show the scriptural requirements to be used for screening since you're the one who is now in doubt!cheesy
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51am On Jan 29
MaxInDHouse:

You asked a question which you've been programmed to always ask without knowing the credentials to ascertain now you're expecting me to teach you when you won't even agree with the truth.
Funny Deeperlifer.
Ọmọ i am a born again Christian just as all others do claim and i am going to heaven just as all others do claim. It's your own duty now to show the scriptural requirements to be used for screening since you're the one who is now in doubt!cheesy

Get an afterlife!
Re: TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On Jan 29
OLAADEGBU:

Get an afterlife!
God's Kingdom in Paradise that's the afterlife Jesus promised! Luke 23:43 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Hierarchy In Heaven? / The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria Is More Harmful Than Beneficial!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.