Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,015 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) (20164 Views)

Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo / Sack Of Guns, Ammunition Recovered In Lagos Secondary School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by omenka1: 2:09pm On Jan 16
:Dhf
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Felix6: 2:11pm On Jan 16
Another one

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by frog12: 2:12pm On Jan 16
Nigeria is something else. No day goes by without news of misappropriation of funds.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by frog12: 2:14pm On Jan 16
Na buhari appoint am ??

BadMaster:
They say the younger generation should be given a chance, now look at what they are doing. The man in question is in his 40s, but stealing wotoporiously anyhow.

1 Like

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by spiSeyi: 2:14pm On Jan 16
The bitter truth is that politicians only contribute 20% to Nigeria's economic woes, the 80% of corruption is from MDAs and civil servants grin . No politician can loot without the aid of civil servants cool

3 Likes

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by kkins25(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16
Now, this is a clear-cut case of gender inequality!!!
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Menclothing: 2:24pm On Jan 16
Sack him if found guilty if the youth are doing this it’s a shame

1 Like

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by coputa(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16
Nigerians can never place their priority right Abuja is under siege by kidnappers and bandits, they can't protest for the whole world to see.

Instead it is this senseless protest that is sponsored by some greedy cretins
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by zebszebs: 2:38pm On Jan 16
Hired protesters.

why are they surreptitiously hiding their faces?
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by ivolt: 2:52pm On Jan 16
BadMaster:
They say the younger generation should be given a chance, now look at what they are doing. The man in question is only 40 years old, but stealing wotoporiously anyhow.
His problem has nothing to do with stealing.
His attempt to disrupt an established cash cow system is the real issue.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Teddykeddy: 3:00pm On Jan 16
Hmmm this naija shaaaa… I hail Una people ooo!

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Trophy12: 3:04pm On Jan 16
Nwaezeudo:
I don't like what these goons are doing. They should be dispersed with tear gas with immediate effect. Peter Obi and Obidients need to learn the hot lessons as proposed by the APC jackals cheesy

Bulaba will handle economy
Boko will handle security.

tongue
u are not suppose to be in Nigeria at all , they suppose carry u go keep for Benin republic phychatric hospital , shior another useless and clueless Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 3:10pm On Jan 16
spiSeyi:
The bitter truth is that politicians only contribute 20% to Nigeria's economic woes, the 80% of corruption is from MDAs and civil servants grin . No politician can loot without the aid of civil servants cool
And BANKS.

1 Like

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 3:12pm On Jan 16
Trophy12:
u are not suppose to be in Nigeria at all , they suppose carry u go keep for Benin republic phychatric hospital , shior another useless and clueless Nigerian
Him family will sabi get money go see him for Benin, let him be carried to Bangladesh.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 3:15pm On Jan 16
Hope Tinubu has seen now that "IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL" people he inherited from past administration dey plenty.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Mrsoft3(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16
AqualinaXYZ:
I wish they can sack Wike

Make he come join us for PH

He go see shege

he doesn't even know you exist, he wont stay with you in PH and that's because he has money an only poverty make you dey reason say him go com stay with you for there.

1 Like

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Shyboyk(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16
falopeogundipe:

Why should they sack him when he was stealing for them

All we need is unity in this country
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Franklyspeakin: 3:51pm On Jan 16
Chaiii with this your comment, Top civil servants bo go gree buy.
Faiththatworks:
I mentioned it yesterday in another thread about how Sahara reporters was over milking the Betta Edu story, seriously this story reemphasizes my point about corruption in government agencies and Ministries in Nigeria.
I always take every accusations as an allegation until the accused is duly investigated and convicted.
Asiwaju must look into this petition by this civil society group and if it's true,then the M.D should also be made a scapegoat, i assume there will be many scapegoat in Nigeria if Asiwaju truly wants to fight corruption.
I end by saying it again and again,the Head of Service of Nigeria must present a bill to the National Assembly to amend the Civil service rules. It must stipulate outright dismissal for Corrupt civil servants, imprisonment if they are found guilty and finally all their pensions and gratituties forfeited to the Federal Government after dismissal.
Unless we go the whole hog in imprisoning these corrupt top civil servants,this battle against corruption is in futility, the next set of Directors who will be made permanent secretaries are already planning on how much they will loot when they are appointed.
WE MUST STOP THIS CIRCLE OF CORRUPTION AND MADNESS IN THE CIVIL SERVICE.
Still selling Land around the Dangote Refinery in Ibeju-lekki, contact me for your purchase.
God bless Nigeria.......
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by seborrhic: 4:00pm On Jan 16
Teddykeddy:
Hmmm this naija shaaaa… I hail Una people ooo!
But does this surprise any person.
If a goverment official is caught in corruption in Nigeria he/she is just unlucky or didn't settle the relevant people.
Every single goverment official involved in awarding contracts in one way or the other or through whose office a financial transaction has to pass through for approval is corrupt.
It's luck that gets one caught or not
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:15pm On Jan 16
This is disgustingly becoming a nuisance for public officers,in a country citizens are crying of hardship,individuals in powerful positions are looting their office for self aggrandizement.
ARE NO BLAME THE LOOTERS,BECAUSE TOMORROW HE WIL USE SAME LOOTED MONEY TO BUY VOTES AND LOOT MORE but TRIBAL OR RELGIOUS TITLES. CITIZENS SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF EVIL LEADERS AND PRAY AND WORK AGSINST THEM IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE OR RELIGION.THAT S THE SOLUTION. sad
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:18pm On Jan 16
Irupetepete:
This country is fantastically corrupt

America is a thousand times MORE corrupt than Nigeria.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Irupetepete: 4:28pm On Jan 16
TakeNigeriaBack:

America is a thousand times MORE corrupt than Nigeria.
America is 11 times bigger than Nigeria, yet they thrive and excel...
Can same be said about Nigeria?
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by georgeakins: 4:46pm On Jan 16
Nwaezeudo:
I don't like what these goons are doing. They should be dispersed with tear gas with immediate effect. Peter Obi and Obidients need to learn the hot lessons as proposed by the APC jackals cheesy

Bulaba will handle economy
Boko will handle security.

tongue

Jagaban is the Conqueror of Hoebee and his blodas
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Johnson5258: 5:35pm On Jan 16
Don't talk like that, the people are speaking out because the are assured of justice, hope dismissed is an enemy of justice, they know they will get the attention of the president, if this Salihijo goes down then people will dig out another fraud case.

See how they are inciting the president, he is gender biased, Edu stole 585m then he stole 1.2b.

It will end in praise.

AqualinaXYZ:

He go see shege
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Yestogood: 5:51pm On Jan 16
AqualinaXYZ:

He go see shege

I am anti APC. However, I can't claim to be unaware of the laudable scale of infrastructure development all over the FCT.
LEAVE HIM FOR US.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Ennyholar: 6:15pm On Jan 16
If you want to know if this protest and this post is true or false, go to the REA page on Twitter page on @thereanigeria or check Ahmad page Gan Gan @modisalihijo and then come and tell me these guys are not working.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Tonyamadi: 6:18pm On Jan 16
Honestey:
Who sponsor these people? isn't this is what we say anytime people protested against Government officials or institution?

You're spot on
No one talk say them no dey do well by holding government people to account o but this particular one looks sponsored sha.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Tonyamadi: 6:21pm On Jan 16
Ahmad na the only MD/CEO wey dey enter communities go assess projects frequently. Pictures full their social media page to verify some of these projects.

Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Omoshola0503: 6:26pm On Jan 16
From my brief knowledge about the history of that REA I swear this vguy has delivered. I quick look into their website www.rea.gov.ng and read if you Sabi read o. I have been keeping up on their activities for a while now to see what they're up to.
Re: CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) by Mthumbie: 6:28pm On Jan 16
When you see these touch and go protests about an individual by socallrd CSOs, you should know that interests are involved. Some CSOs in Nigeria can drive wrong agenda!? If not, wetin concern a 4-year performing MD of an organization.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti / How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber / Driver Kills Teenage Girl While Trying To Rape Her In School Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.