Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Tale Of Love, Gangs, And Unforeseen Alliances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tale Of Love, Gangs, And Unforeseen Alliances (119 Views)

The View On Sex Life And Unforeseen Endangerment / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Love, Gangs, And Unforeseen Alliances by satechexpress: 9:45pm On Jan 16
Hello everyone, good day. I had this next-door hostel neighbor and friend who happens to be a ladies' man (he changes girlfriends frequently). So, there's this girl he was involved with without knowing she had a serious boyfriend.

Today, the boyfriend discovered my neighbor's room, and found the girl there. It wasn't a small matter; the guy didn't come alone but brought others with him (apparently, he's associated with a gang). That's when I realized my seemingly calm friend is affiliated with a group called the Aro-mates.

They quickly gathered, and my friend got into a conflict with the girl's boyfriend. The situation escalated, and they took the girl out of the room. One of them locked the door from inside. After a while, we heard that my friend had called for backup, and the Vikings had arrived. There was tension everywhere; even the Vikings didn't know my friend was affiliated with the Aro-mates.

A fight erupted inside the hostel, and everyone scattered for safety, including me. It involved stabbings and cuttings. Eventually, the Vikings decided to retreat, planning to return with more supporters since the Aro-mates outnumbered them, and they had more weapons (excluding guns). Both groups sustained injuries.

Now, everything is quiet, and students are afraid. We don't know what might happen next. The Vikings and Aro-mates are tense. I'm not sure where my friend is; today, hostel residents found out he's affiliated with the Aro-mates. They say fraternities don't advertise their affiliations openly.
Re: A Tale Of Love, Gangs, And Unforeseen Alliances by satechexpress: 9:46pm On Jan 16
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Sweet / 5 Easy Ways On How To Buy Airtel Data 2024 / Welcome To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.