Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity (7765 Views)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Governor Otti Sets Up Judicial Panel To Probe Past Administration / AIT Building Demolished By FCT Administration Over Illegal Encroachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by bluefilm: 6:15am On Jan 17
The man I voted for!

I am eternally obidient
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:17am On Jan 17
Yhinkss:
I must talk, can't people simply proffer solutions rather than identifying the problems we already know

So the president and his team of advisers have no solution? Then, why did they want power?

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:22am On Jan 17
Yhinkss:

I wouldn't know what is always wrong with Obi supporters, you over read and sensationalized anything to him ...Where is he suggestions solutions to insecurity here? Security, he is talking about reducing foreign trips. No wonder. it's takes two to tango, with the level of daftness

D way Agbadorians think eehh, kai! Your house is on fire and you go about travelling and inviting guests, isn't that madness? Nigeria is insecure and u keep enjoying foreign trips to invite investors. Where's the security for their safety and investment?

Is it not first, you nyash ur stinking ass down and solve insecurity?

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by nairamaniac: 6:23am On Jan 17
Yhinkss:
I must talk, can't people simply proffer solutions rather than identifying the problems we already know

Obi is not in a position to profer Technical-solutions as he is not in charge of the DSS, Nigerian army and all other national security services.

Tinubu is in charge.

Tr most obi can do is motivate Tinubu and other current leaders to directly profer solutions.

I also hope you know criminals are also moved by emotional& psychological factors.
It's not only greed for wealth that makes them hardened and do commit the crimes they commit.

More criminals are becoming more confident of being so heartless by the day due to lack of hope for Nigeria"s future and lack of empathy from the government.

As bad as the economy is, leaders are not showing any sort of financial sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by ofexpryz(m): 6:30am On Jan 17
Nice
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by DesChyko: 6:31am On Jan 17
Even if they do not achieve 100% results, we want to see 100% effort. - Peter Obi, 2024.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Obiedun(m): 6:44am On Jan 17
Obi talks anyhow. His mouth is faster than his brain.
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Kionrae: 6:49am On Jan 17
Thank you my president
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by G00dharddick: 6:56am On Jan 17
FaceTanke:
We the leaders?

slowpoke, who are u leading?

šŸ¤”

You're the biggest šŸ¤”

Obi is leading over 7million people who voted for him in the last election which I am among to be part of.

Or is 7million votes a joke to you?
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Agugbadin: 7:04am On Jan 17
I agree with you absolutely, the past administration treated insecurity with kids gloves
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by ABC101FF: 7:12am On Jan 17
FaceTanke:
We the leaders?

šŸ¤”
The morons leading you have led you to a point of cognitive (understandable) insanity.
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by correctyourself(m): 7:20am On Jan 17
To all politicians, I'm surprised that when they need power they say all kinds of things but when they finally get there no much different, including PO. If he get to power i doubt if he may make be different, I'm judging from experience from past administration.
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by John4B: 7:20am On Jan 17
FaceTanke:
We the leaders?

šŸ¤”

Is it ur president u are referring as slowpoke?
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by rigarmortis: 7:20am On Jan 17
Yhinkss:

When APC was unleashing propaganda against GEJ which solution did they proffer pls?
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by YourKarma: 7:22am On Jan 17
Obiedun:
Obi talks anyhow. His mouth is faster than his brain.

Even while typing this useless comment, didn't you mind tell you you're about to yarn crap?

You'll heard Obi and your empty head immediately started vibrating. Is there anything he said there that is not true?

Shame on you
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by John4B: 7:27am On Jan 17
This is the man we voted for but eye-neck and the judiciary gave us another thing. I'm happy today as everybody is feeling the heat.
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by FaceTanke: 7:30am On Jan 17
BluntCrazeMan:
This one doesn't even understand a direct-passing-shot-on-target.

Oga.,
That was a sub as well as a shade.

And the owners don collect their shares..

I'm surprised that you wey no suppose get concerned for the the sub went and collected from it too.

Sub, shade

Those are synonyms of labour in vain right?
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by FaceTanke: 7:31am On Jan 17
Whois:
He is my leader, feel free to drink sniper if e dey pain you

No

U don't get it

It's those people that labour in vain that drinks sniper

Winners drink trophy

šŸ˜‹
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by FaceTanke: 7:31am On Jan 17
G00dharddick:

You're the biggest šŸ¤”

Obi is leading over 7million people who voted for him in the last election which I am among to be part of.

Or is 7million votes a joke to you?

7million labourers

That's funny
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Dpharisee: 7:33am On Jan 17
Buhari had no business being the president of a complex country like if not for Tinubu's ambition to become President at all cost by investing heavily in promoting a failure in other to utilise his Muslim cult followership among the Talakawa in the North

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by BluntCrazeMan: 7:36am On Jan 17
FaceTanke:

Sub, shade

Those are synonyms of labour in vain right?
Get Lost
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by seguno2: 7:36am On Jan 17
ClearFlair:
APC is a disaster

A disaster that Peter Obi helped install through his own desperate abandonment of capitalist PDP for communist labourers in LP

2023: Obi Canā€™t Win, Will Make Tinubuā€™s Victory Easier ā€“ Soludo

14 Nov 2022

ā€œThe brutal truth (and some will say, God forbid) is that there are two persons/parties seriously contesting for president: the rest is exciting drama! That many Americans may not like the fact that Joe Biden (79 years) and Donald Trump (76 years) are two frontrunners for president in their parties does not remove the fact that if both of them emerge as candidates, definitely one of them will be president in 2024.

ā€œAs my brother, I wish him well and even pray for himā€¦ Indeed, there is no credible pathway for him near the first two positions, and if care is not taken, he wonā€™t even near the third position. Analysts tell him you donā€™t need ā€œstructureā€ to win. Fantasy! Of course, LP won governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun on social media and via phantom polls, while getting barely 2,000 votes on ground. Creating a credible third force for presidential election in Nigeria requires a totally different strategy and extreme hard work.

ā€œOf course, Peter Obi will get some votes, and may probably win in Anambra stateā€” as ā€œhome boyā€. But Anambra is not Nigeria. If he likes, I can even campaign for him but that wonā€™t change much. From internal state by state polling available to me, he was on course to get 25% in 5 states as at August this year. The latest polling shows that it is down to four states, and declining. Not even in Lagos state (supposed headquarters of urban youths) where Labour Party could not find candidates to contest for House of Reps or Senate. The polls also show that he is taking votes away mostly from PDP. Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubuā€™s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP. It is what it is.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-obi-cant-win-hes-only-making-tinubus-victory-easier-soludo/#:~:text=In%20an%20article%20titled%20%E2%80%9CHistory,he%20knows%20that%20we%20know.

Below is a nairalander who saw what many people could not see, even four months before Soludoā€™s speech.

Gerrard59:
The 2023 presidential election is less than seven months away. There are three contenders, even though Peter Obi happens to be largely a pretender in my opinion. Tinubu has chosen Shettima to be his VP candidate, Atiku chose Okowa and Peter chose Yusuf. However, of the trio, Tinubuā€™s choice is the most controversial as it is a Muslim-Muslim ticket, which is very insensitive to the 100M+ Christian populace. To be honest, this choice increases Tinubuā€™s probability amongst the Muslim community in Nigeria, especially in the north-west and north-east. This brings me to the topic: Peter Obi cannot win in those regions as they will not vote for a Christian when there are two alternatives where Muslims hold sway. In the north-west, Tinubu has a greater probability of winning there as his combination resonates with the populace. Kwankwaso has said he has no problems with the choice he made but with his platform. This means when push comes to shove, he will step down for Tinubu so that BATā€™s chances of winning Kano with a wide margin come to fruition. In the north-east where Shettima and Atiku come from, Peter Obiā€™s odds further decline as indigenes there will rather their sons than someone else.

In the south-west, Tinubu is expected to win. Donā€™t allow anyone to deceive you that Tinubu will lose his backyard. Yorubas donā€™t involve religion during elections as they are roughly divided across three religions amidst themselves. Tinubu is seen as a God figure and when the chips are down, the vast majority will tilt towards voting for the APC. However, there exists a section of Yoruba voters especially the Christians who might not/will not vote for the APC or alternatively abstain from voting due to the insensitivity of Tinubuā€™s choice considering the wanton killings the Christian community has experienced in Nigeria within the last seven years. The massacre in the Catholic Church at Owo rings a bell. To these people, alternatives exist in Atiku and Peter but here is it: due to what I cannot describe as the rivalry between Igbos and Yorubas, the vast majority of these Yoruba Christians will not vote for an Igbo man. They will/might be shamed, mocked at or derided or whatever, but they wonā€™t vote for Peter Obi and/or rather cast their votes for Atiku. On the other hand, Yoruba Muslims will never vote for an Igbo man, certainly not when an illustrious son of theirs has a strong likelihood of becoming the president.

In the north-central, Tinubuā€™s prospects are pretty significant as people, especially the Muslims in Kwara will vote for him. The same thing in Nasarrawa, Kogi, and Niger especially as the vast majority of people in IDP camps are Christians. Benue, for instance, has one of the highest concentrations of IDPs thereby making them unqualified to vote. His chances in Plateau and Benue are very low but APCā€™s structures there can deliver the minimum requirement of 25% to scale through. In the south-south and south-east, Tinubuā€™s chances are extremely low considering he never campaigned in the south-east and only campaigned in Delta and Cross River states in the south-south during the APC presidential primaries. Effectively, he believes he wonā€™t win in those regions, and rightfully so. In fact, I predict that Tinubu will not campaign during the campaign season in any of the south-eastern states and only in Cross River considering the influence of Okowa in Delta. He might substitute Delta with Akwa Ibom but that is it, just two states in the south-south and none in the south-east. The south-south and south-east together are home to the vast majority of Christians in Nigeria. They will not be receptive to a Muslim-Muslim presidency.
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by FaceTanke: 7:38am On Jan 17
BluntCrazeMan:
Get Lost

šŸ¤”

Yeah that's all y'all do

Lost elections, lost debates

Lost sense

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Whois(m): 7:40am On Jan 17
I understand you're one of those brainwashed to think suffering and smiling is enjoyment. šŸ˜­smh

FaceTanke:

No

U don't get it

It's those people that labour in vain that drinks sniper

Winners drink trophy

šŸ˜‹

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by FaceTanke: 7:43am On Jan 17
Whois:
I understand you're one of those brainwashed to think suffering and smiling is enjoyment. šŸ˜­smh

Y'all are d most brainwashed

To even think he stands a chance

šŸ¤”
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Whois(m): 7:46am On Jan 17
Any candidate stands a chance or you mean you can't be president?

FaceTanke:

Y'all are d most brainwashed

To even think he stands a chance

šŸ¤”
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by FaceTanke: 7:47am On Jan 17
Whois:
Any candidate stands a chance or you mean you can't be president?

That's it, u stand a chance against Jagaban?
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by Saidfx(m): 8:00am On Jan 17
By the special will of Almighty God, I am four decades plus in this messed up world. I don't have reservation for any ethnic group, race or tribe. In fairness the easterners deserve this presidency thing, but not Peter Obi. He is a political prostitute. He has businesses that he needs power to protect. However, the 1999 constitution is a scam and since it was innovated and repackaged by the military , it will continue to favour Dem Dem.. Peter Obi said it is not by constitution but by governance. He deceived his disciples by making such statement. 1999 constitution is root of 419 in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by sunboy(m): 8:24am On Jan 17
Always reacting but no constructive critiques.
Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by BluntCrazeMan: 8:24am On Jan 17
FaceTanke:

šŸ¤”

Yeah that's all y'all do

Lost elections, lost debates

Lost sense

Re: Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity by sweetjohn(m): 8:32am On Jan 17
I will like to LOUD this quote from PO, "Even if they do not achieve 100% results, we want to see 100% effort."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 / 330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated / REVEALED: Aisha Yesufu's Husband Stole Seven Vehicles, Money From NHIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.