Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations (24054 Views)

Tinubu Sent Governors & Delegations To Appeal To Me To Drop The Case - Atiku / FG Ignores Own Directive On 'flying Flags At Half Mast' To Honour Late COAS / Peter Obi Meets With EU, WEF Delegations On 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by Putindbutt: 6:51pm On Jan 17
DaTruths:

Omo forget talk. I regret voting for Tinubu, he has failed.
Me too, i regret being deceived to vote for obi. Never again.
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by Myer(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17
Feintline:
No matter how hard you try, you cannot give what you don't have.
If you don't have it, you don't have it

The person of Peter obi did not just come out to talk blablabla for people to clap.
He has lived the life of the new Nigeria he talks about.
He is not coming to learn how to live it. It is a part of him.

I see Nigeria today and I shake my head.
Tinubu presidency will sink Nigeria.
How does having alarge entourage constitute a violation of cutting down the cost?

Even if he informs only 25 delegates, a crowd of loyalist will out of their own funding rally round to follow him.

Do you know what it means to be in the presence of greatness? Please no gree for bitterness this year.
Make sure God delivers you from the spirit of bitterness. So that you can celebrate with whom God has blessed. And others can like wise celebrate with you if and when God blesses you.
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17
Typing rubbish with so much confidence
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by Yestogood: 7:57pm On Jan 17
kingphilip:

Even with taxpayers money?

Didn't you read where an advance party was sent by commercial airlines? Isn't that paid for from the taxpayers money?

So before I ask for accountability from government on the usage of taxpayers money I should first snap my evidence of tax payments for 5 years and send to you?

No wonder they said people deserve the kind of leaders they get.

You can do some digging to get the evidence yourself though I won't grant you that easy route.

Those asking for tax evidence should understand that every Nigerian with a bank account is paying withholding tax. If you have a job, your employer is responsible for your income tax clearance. If you shop, you pay VAT. If you have a business, you pay tax. If you don't have a job, how can you pay income tax? Government exists for something everywhere else. Only in Nigeria does Government expect something where they've given nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by iHateFraudsters: 8:35pm On Jan 17
kingphilip:

Even when the person asking is not sensible I should be displaying my tax proof?

Make we drop our twitter handle make we see who de beg for urgent 2k wey you say I never chop belleful.

My friend swerve, you no get yarn.
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by DaTruths: 9:19pm On Jan 17
Putindbutt:

Me too, i regret being deceived to vote for obi. Never again.

I will vote Obi next time, Tinubu is a Total disaster.
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by Putindbutt: 9:26pm On Jan 17
DaTruths:

I will vote Obi next time, Tinubu is a Total disaster.
never again will i vote that agulu fraud.
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by DaTruths: 10:02pm On Jan 17
Putindbutt:

never again will i vote that agulu fraud.

You be mumu, did Peter Obi win? Was he the one that scattered Nigeria like Tinubu?

Sense hard oh
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by kingphilip(m): 5:55am On Jan 18
Yestogood:

Those asking for tax evidence should understand that every Nigerian with a bank account is paying withholding tax. If you have a job, your employer is responsible for your income tax clearance. If you shop, you pay VAT. If you have a business, you pay tax. If you don't have a job, how can you pay income tax? Government exists for something everywhere else. Only in Nigeria does Government expect something where they've given nothing.
Allow them

Cc: iHateFraudsters

Thanks for educating them.
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by lexy2014: 7:25am On Jan 18
benitwater:
ok,am not explaining anything to you.
which news plug are you referring to?

you claimed that
benitwater:
Mr President is not violating his own directives,
Pls go and get your information right,
Stop feeding us with unverified news.
If you are jobless doesn't mean you should dish out fake figures.

since you have gotten the information right and verified news, kindly explain how he did not violate his own directives
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by junketer(m): 9:26am On Jan 18
Crowntop94:
You people like to disturb yourself, if Peter obi happens to become president he cannot do anything, he may even be the worst president ever. So why all the noise.
But Obi is not the president so we would never know. Tinubu is the president and so far na the worst president ever.
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by thinkmoney(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18
Themanleshey:

How much tax have you paid in the last 5 years ?

Pls show us proof , because any small thing una go dey shout tax payer money . Smh
You are the most useless person I have seen this week. And it’s because people like u are many that’s why Niger isn’t growing much.

So u do not even know that u pay taxes on Cooke’s u buy and even the fuel u use. You are a full manifestation of our Nigeria society
Re: Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations by Crowntop94: 11:01am On Jan 20
junketer:
But Obi is not the president so we would never know. Tinubu is the president and so far na the worst president ever.
you peoples wailing continues to 2031 because he will spend good 8years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.