Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real (3719 Views)

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Live From Ibadan, The Well Of The People Most Prevail(photos) / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17
Believe me, there are some beings whose soul are darker than darkness itself, they are dangerous to humanity.
They want chaos and evil to prevail, that’s the only thing that gives them fulfillment.

It’s no longer a news that some elements are excited about the Ibadan incident. Seriously, freedom of speech has a limit and people like this should be fished out and taught lessons.

Why would you celebrate the death of innocent people because your candidate lost an election?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by RingRoadCartel: 8:23pm On Jan 17
Oga keep quiet and stop trying to import toxicity from twitter into nairaland. I know you miss it, but this forum is passed that.

Cc; Seun, Dominique, Mynd44, Fergie001 nlfpmod

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17
RingRoadCartel:
Oga keep quiet and stop trying to import toxicity from twitter into nairaland. I know you miss it, but this forum is passed that.

You can’t shut everyone up, this is a forum and open to discussion. As far as I’m concerned , this post did not break any rule.
You are fighting my freedom of expression but don’t have problem with someone celebrating disaster

What you should do is go and press report button on twitter or call the dog to order

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Deeeepandholy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17
It’s really unfortunate, the same candidate that me and guys carried for head.

I have also been reading it on Nairaland how some people wish the explosion was a terrorist attack. It weak me i swear.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by RingRoadCartel: 8:27pm On Jan 17
Omoawoke2:

You can’t shut everyone up, this is a forum and open to discussion. As far as I’m concerned , this post did not break any rule.
You are fighting my freedom of expression but don’t have problem with someone celebrating disaster

Go and address them on twitter where they said it, don't try to bring it here to continue what Seun himself is working hard to put an end to.

Cc Mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 Fergie001

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Cruise777: 8:29pm On Jan 17
Many of them grew up lacking parental care.. they are wild and bitter

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Nice2023(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17
Omoawoke2:
Believe me, there are some beings whose soul are darker than darkness itself, they are dangerous to humanity.
They want chaos and evil to prevail, that’s the only thing that gives them fulfillment.

It’s no longer a news that some elements are excited about the Ibadan incident. Seriously, freedom of speech has a limit and people like this should be fished out and taught lessons.

Why would you celebrate the death of innocent people because your candidate lost an election?

Take this nonsense off here.

Wahala man...amebo.

Discuss it with ur village people.

Tribalist.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Putindbutt: 8:30pm On Jan 17
RingRoadCartel:

It is your type forming sanctimonious on Nairaland that's going on Twitter to insult other tribes. At least, you've suceeded in gagging NL not stop others from giving it back to you.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by mrkunlex(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17
dem like it or not, that cursed obidaft will never rule this country

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by mrkunlex(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17
Prigidypogodo:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
abi rule 100

12 Likes

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Putindbutt: 8:33pm On Jan 17
Prigidypogodo:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Keep quiet hypocrite, is it not your kinsmen mocking the dead on Twitter?, so he should pat them on the shoulder and give them a hug?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by RingRoadCartel: 8:35pm On Jan 17
Putindbutt:

It is your type forming sanctimonious on Nairaland that's going on Twitter to insult other tribes. At least, you've suceeded in gagging NL not stop others from giving it back to you.

I've not been on twitter in over 1 week, but you're free to draw your conclusions how ever you like.
I see Nlfpmod came in, viewed the thread and left. A thread that has all the trappings of a tribalist warfare thread, he viewed it and left. Who am I to teach Seun and his mods their job? Y'all can knock yourselves out. I'm outta here.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17
Nice2023:

Wahala man...amebo.

Tribalist.

You are calling me the tribalist.

The incident in Ibadan didn’t identify any tribe or religion. It took out humans. But I’m the tribalist for getting pissed off over a very insensitive post by someone agitated over an election result

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Raskimonojendor: 8:38pm On Jan 17
It's terrible. I saw the way they jubilated on twitter and wishing there were more deaths.
All because their candidate lost an election, even though Oyo is a PDP state.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Noerection: 8:39pm On Jan 17
RingRoadCartel:

Go and address them on twitter where they said it, don't try to bring it here to continue what Seun himself is working hard to put an end to.

Cc Mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 Fergie001
who you be?

19 Likes

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up tat rubbish hole on your face undecided So you think you're the only tribally bigoted hatefilled fella,una plenty wella.
Shameless tribalist, at this age all your existence is about is doing tribal hate banters on nairaland,your existence is a maximum nonentity to mankind.
Them suppose pack you and your co tribalist from whatever Tribe go dump for sambisa forest.

The way the conscience is pricking you is interesting.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m calling out an animal over political issue, please what has tribe got to do with it? Tell me

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17
Nice2023:

Wahala man...amebo.

Tribalist.

Seun should please come to this thread and tell me how this thread is being tribal? And if you don’t want us to discuss politics again, tell us. We can change nairaland to childrenLand

This is a political issue, a case of someone agitating over a lost election?

What exactly is the color of your madness?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by successmatters(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17
The person who opened this thread must be a mod, if not this thread should have been closed and the OP banned foe 5 years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by successmatters(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17
Seun
Mynd44
Fergie001
Making
Nlfpmod
Dominique

Do you wanna end tribalism on nairaland or should we return to the trenches?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Proudlyomonna: 8:46pm On Jan 17
Putindbutt:

Keep quiet hypocrite, is it not your kinsmen mocking the dead on Twitter?, so he should pat them on the shoulder and give them a hug?

grin so which kinsmen Eben from? You tribalist don't know how daft y'all sound when you do your rubbish tribal hate and banters.

Have You engaged tribalist from Edo, plateau,Benue,Hausa,Calabar etc especially Lagos based ones? So You think its only You and your co tribalist You engage here do tribal hate?
Chai tribalist no get sense fa grin FACT!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Putindbutt: 8:46pm On Jan 17
RingRoadCartel:

I've not been on twitter in over 1 week, but you're free to draw your conclusions how ever you like.
I see Nlfpmod came in, viewed the thread and left. A thread that has all the trappings of a tribalist warfare thread, he viewed it and left. Who am I to teach Seun and his mods their job? Y'all can knock yourselves out. I'm outta here.
So it is ghosts that are going to Twitter to mock the dead?. Are you not the same people that went on Twitter jubilating when Nairaland was down last year december?. abeg park well.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Noerection: 8:50pm On Jan 17
successmatters:
The person who opened this thread must be a mod, if not this thread should have been closed and the OP banned foe 5 years.
which rule did it break?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Putindbutt: 8:50pm On Jan 17
Their Mod will soon delete the thread, that's where we are now on NL. You can't talk again.
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17
successmatters:
Seun
Mynd44
Fergie001
Making
Nlfpmod
Dominique

Do you wanna end tribalism on nairaland or should we return to the trenches?

Mention just one thing that qualify this thread as tribalistic. Please just one!

Let me help you call them louder

Seun x 2
Mynd44 x 2
Etc x 2

Please come and ban me for 20 years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle / OPINION: Russia Vs America, Should There Be War Between The Two Who Will Win? / History In Pictures, Never Seen Before.. Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.