Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Have Changed Since I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Changed Since I Got A Job (20188 Views)

If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by PowerOfLove: 1:41am On Jan 18
There's no two ways that unemployment is responsible for most of the crimes committed by young ones. I was there and I know it.

I used to do pilfering/petty theft to help myself. Even on this forum, I used to beg or try to swindle people to get any little financial favour just to survive because I didn't have a job.

Could you believe since I got a job (to God be the glory), none of such thought ever crossed my mind again?

With this, I wante to say every bad person out there deserve another chance with a job.

I have changed.

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by McPolomy(m): 1:44am On Jan 18
Congratulations... Go and sin no more.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Ahmed0336(m): 2:11am On Jan 18
This is good news.
Thank God for your life.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by ipobarecriminals: 2:24am On Jan 18
cool congrats. Keep praying sha

16 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Peterobi90: 2:33am On Jan 18
An idle mind is the devil's workshop... the next battle is not getting tired of the job/pay, alongside the urge that the streets would give you better with you being in control of your time.. the urge would definitely come..

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:45am On Jan 18
Have you though?

11 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by kokoA(m): 6:56am On Jan 18
Don't go picking your colleagues' pocket sha.

81 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Resurrection212: 7:01am On Jan 18
Are you not a princeoflagos because this is how he write.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Fab21: 7:16am On Jan 18
You coming out to say this is encouraging.

Congratulations

38 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Starhearts: 7:31am On Jan 18
kokoA:

U get bad mouth 👄

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by LagosAirport: 7:51am On Jan 18
I am passing through unemployment and hunger. It's a very hard stage. When you feel depressed or ask for assistance, some people will be quick to label you a scammer.
Maybe they don't know the meaning of a scammer.
Someone who has and able to eat will not beg on NL now.
May almighty God bless all with our heart desires

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Gadafii: 7:55am On Jan 18
If you really have a job that takes care of your basic needs, house rent, transportation and feeding, clothing and occasional chop life outside, you don’t know what God has done for you ooo

What you have to do is look for a skill to learn that will augment you income, it might not be immediately but wishing a period of 6-12 months

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by PowerOfLove: 8:01am On Jan 18
LagosAirport:
I am passing through unemployment and hunger. It's a very hard stage. When you feel depressed or ask for assistance, some people will be quick to label you a scammer.

Honestly sir, the feeling of unemployment is very depressive. I can still remember all that I went through.

I pray God gives you a job too

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by PowerOfLove: 8:02am On Jan 18
kokoA:

Not at all. Forget it, lack and hunger make people do what they are not supposed to. You won't understand if you haven't been there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by PowerOfLove: 8:07am On Jan 18
Gadafii:
If you really have a job that takes care of your basic needs, house rent, transportation and feeding, clothing and occasional chop life outside, you don’t know what God has done for you ooo

What you have to do is look for a skill to learn that will augment you income, it might not be immediately but wishing a period of 6-12 months

Thank you. Kindly suggest a view please.
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Hamachi(f): 8:15am On Jan 18
Ask help from your friends, family and church members
LagosAirport:

2 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Hamachi(f): 8:18am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

Thank you. Kindly suggest a view please.
Graphic designers
UI/UX
Data analysis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Blitzking: 8:40am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:
There's no two ways that unemployment is responsible for most of the crimes committed by young ones. I was there and I know it.

I used to do pilfering/petty theft to help myself. Even on this forum, I used to beg or try to swindle people to get any little financial favour just to survive because I didn't have a job.

Could you believe since I got a job (to God be the glory), none of such thought ever crossed my mind again?

With this, I wante to say every bad person out there deserve another chance with a job.

I have changed.
Of course I know govt shouldn't be involved directly in creating jobs..they should just create an enabling environment but since they av also failed in that regard...they should temporarily get involved in job creation since they av the statistics..they know what we are consuming...they know our production limits and what we are able to produce..they have the information. They should create factories scattered all over the country and employ the youths...startimg from where criminals operate and they should monitor it..cos our leaders know how to share things among themselves. Look at what happened to the 700 thousand jobs they shared among themselves months ago.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by LagosAirport: 8:52am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

Honestly sir, the feeling of unemployment is very depressive. I can still remember all that I went through.

I pray God gives you a job too

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Olachase(m): 9:02am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.
see you, you Don steal Army phone before and later went back the next day to steal the phone charger 😏😏
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Scholace: 9:18am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.
The lord that did yours will definitely do mine. Amen

8 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Zanzibar1: 9:31am On Jan 18
God I'm counting on you
Things has been extremely hard for me.
I need a miracle

5 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Emma1Oj(m): 9:56am On Jan 18
There's nothing as solving when someone knows where is problem is coming from. Because solutions comes from there.

Main reason why it is said, " an idle mind is the devil workshop".

God will Bless you hussle.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by NSNO(m): 10:36am On Jan 18
I thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Endinjustice: 10:49am On Jan 18
tongue
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Bullfallo(m): 10:50am On Jan 18
Lucky you.

But are you trying to say you will go back to it if you lose your job?

Any try to secure your finance so you don’t even think of going so low ever again

3 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by 360degreess(m): 10:51am On Jan 18
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by abobote: 10:51am On Jan 18
You are a thief, it's in your blood.
A thief is a thief, unemployment is not an excuse.
There are little things that can earn you money, apart from stealing

6 Likes

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by bestman09(m): 10:51am On Jan 18
Thank God for your life. May all our secret prayers be answered in Jesus name, Amen
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Boyooosa(m): 10:52am On Jan 18
Congrats
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Skillsnigeria: 10:52am On Jan 18
Hmmm
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Seunpapa65: 10:52am On Jan 18
An idle man is the devil tools

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Graduate's Painful Experience With Truerebel Fashion Company / Standard Chartered Bank Customer Service Recruitment 2017 / SABmiller PLC Massive Recruitment (36 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.