Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Have Changed Since I Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Changed Since I Got A Job (20264 Views)

If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by YourGFsnatcher: 10:53am On Jan 18
Thank God for you
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by youngrichnigga: 10:53am On Jan 18
One less Nairaland hussler, thank God for your life 🧬🧬🧬
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by tyup(m): 10:54am On Jan 18
Resurrection212:
Are you not a princeoflagos because this is how he write.

grin grin
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by tyup(m): 10:55am On Jan 18
Gadafii:
If you really have a job that takes care of your basic needs, house rent, transportation and feeding, clothing and occasional chop life outside, you don’t know what God has done for you ooo

What you have to do is look for a skill to learn that will augment you income, it might not be immediately but wishing a period of 6-12 months

How far how much be Iphone 12 now??
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:55am On Jan 18
Thief na thief no need sugar coating it. Even with that your job, with time you will still have an excuse of your monthly salary not being enough, in order to swindle others.

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Nice2023(m): 10:56am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:
There's no two ways that unemployment is responsible for most of the crimes committed by young ones. I was there and I know it.

I used to do pilfering/petty theft to help myself. Even on this forum, I used to beg or try to swindle people to get any little financial favour just to survive because I didn't have a job.

Could you believe since I got a job (to God be the glory), none of such thought ever crossed my mind again?

With this, I wante to say every bad person out there deserve another chance with a job.

I have changed.

U also need to ask for forgiveness from those whom u have swindled in the past.

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by 080bjaked(m): 10:57am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:
There's no two ways that unemployment is responsible for most of the crimes committed by young ones. I was there and I know it.

I used to do pilfering/petty theft to help myself. Even on this forum, I used to beg or try to swindle people to get any little financial favour just to survive because I didn't have a job.

Could you believe since I got a job (to God be the glory), none of such thought ever crossed my mind again?

With this, I wante to say every bad person out there deserve another chance with a job.

I have changed.

Congratulations Sir. Now it's time for restitution.
I can help you with discussions and some assistance on how that can be done.
You really don't want the past calling when the stakes are high so please deal with them while you can.
Cheers mate.

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Ferdinandu(m): 10:58am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.
This is simply the obvious truth. If all the population in Nigeria is gainfully employed, the rate of Crime in Nigeria will reduce by at least 80%
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by MrBroke(m): 11:01am On Jan 18
All this ones ona dey talk no consine me. I just need 100 Million naira urgently like this
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Sangoamadioha1: 11:03am On Jan 18
abobote:
You are a thief, it's in your blood.
A thief is a thief, unemployment is not an excuse.
There are little things that can earn you money, apart from stealing

No mind am. Stealing dey him blood. After euphoria of getting a job wears off, he will be back to his old ways.

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Sirchiboy: 11:03am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.
Connect me bro.
I need job too
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Jan 18
offcourse an idle mind is devils workshop
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Maynmaynmayn: 11:05am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.
People steal at their job, why?
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by PlsStayAlive: 11:06am On Jan 18
Hamachi:

Graphic designers
UI/UX
Data analysis
Learn tailoring, you might just be surprised what it can yield. What tech? Google how many techies got laid off in 2023 and decide for yourself. Tech saturated and keeps getting even more so by the day. Most entry level jobs now require 3-4 years of experience. If contracting, you could go months without a single GIG because no one willing to pay good money will want an amateur just in the industry.
Learn handwork jor.

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by MurderX: 11:09am On Jan 18
You will soon start stealing again, when you become dissatisfied with your job and your pay is not enough. A crook is a crook, whether in tee shirt and jeans or in suit. You have to pray, truly repent and let go of that bad habit and stop blaming unemployment or idleness.

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Gadafii: 11:11am On Jan 18
tyup:

How far how much be Iphone 12 now??
which variant of iPhone 12

12 pro 128gig is 550k
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by wunmi590(m): 11:12am On Jan 18

Congratulations may the changed be permanent and may the job be a permanent one for you too.. 🙏
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by peculiar2233: 11:12am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.
Even Bible confirmed it "Idle hands is devil's workshop" Congratulations to you!
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by NNicewitchh: 11:15am On Jan 18
Congrats to you and family
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by LaJoe2: 11:15am On Jan 18
Vote me as President for the next tenure and i will rule righteously.
This thing will be a thing of the past by the Grace of Christ.
Amen!
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by PROPHETmichael: 11:17am On Jan 18
No you haven't changed, it's only a matter of time b4 you start manifesting in greater proportion.
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by XStyLes: 11:17am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.
I have been asking Mr Suen for a job🥲 and am still jobless.
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by peculiar2233: 11:19am On Jan 18
abobote:
You are a thief, it's in your blood.
A thief is a thief, unemployment is not an excuse.
There are little things that can earn you money, apart from stealing
How old are you?
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Darato: 11:19am On Jan 18
Every person deserves a new beginning and change. Congratulations OP. See to it that you don't return to your old ways.

Nairalanders, how may I assist you today? I'm a virtual assistant, and I can undertake various tasks including video editing, SEO optimization, transcribing, captioning, book formatting and editing, CAC business registration, resume writing, document editing, and managing social blog posts. My services are reasonably priced, affordable, and I guarantee 100% satisfaction. Feel free to contact me using the number provided in the flyer below.

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by basty: 11:20am On Jan 18
It is well
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:25am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.

What's the nature of Ur job now..?!
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:25am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.

That's why one very important performance criterion of Government is job creation.....I mean real jobs created to feel vacancies created by an expanding economy, not......N-Power.

People need jobs, but our governments keep failing, making those who had jobs to even lose what they had.
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by inforesource: 11:28am On Jan 18
PowerOfLove:

I have changed.
I disagree with you on this. Your real character is revealed during the time of trial. A dry wood will never bring forth water no matter how hard it is squeezed. The petty thieving you are talking about or any other bad character you were exhibiting will come alive in any life hard pressure again. So, what I'm I trying to say? They are just lying low waiting for next pressure time.

WORD FOR THE WISE:
Hard times come to strengthen our weaknesses, if you stay through, you build a long lasting virtue or character. So, do not allow pressure force out your weakness, instead, build strength in this period.

1 Like

Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by Sparrk007(m): 11:29am On Jan 18
Congratulations e no easy for this country
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by zebszebs: 11:31am On Jan 18
A thief will forever remain a thief.

I await your exploits in your new place of work.

This is why background checks are conducted before an offer of employment is made, in first-world countries.

I also wish your employer could see this confession of yours.

You are a thief and can never change, you only need a delayed salary payment or your greed rising up again to start stealing.
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by humblespirit: 11:34am On Jan 18
Congrats and so happy for you.
Re: I Have Changed Since I Got A Job by horlahwaley(m): 11:38am On Jan 18
Peterobi90:
An idle mind is the devil's workshop... the next battle is not getting tired of the job/pay, alongside the urge that the streets would give you better with you being in control of your time.. the urge would definitely come..
you absolutely right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. / After Finishing Nysc, It Will Look As If You Lost A Job / Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment March 2017 (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.