Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Nurse's Licence Withdrawn In Uk For Calling On Jesus For Help! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse's Licence Withdrawn In Uk For Calling On Jesus For Help! (15261 Views)

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run / The Challenges Of Being A Nigerian Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse's Licence Withdrawn In Uk For Calling On Jesus For Help! by Kx: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2011
This is where we have completely got it wrong, applying faith blindly.
Here is what d bible says:
James 2.20(KJV) But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2.20 (New Century Version) [size=13pt]You foolish person! Must you be shown that faith that does nothing is worth nothing?[/size]

James 2:20 (Easy-to-Read Version)

20 You fool! Faith that does nothing is worth nothing. Do you want me to prove this to you?

James 2.20Good News Translation (GNT)

[size=13pt]20 You fool! Do you want to be shown that faith without actions is useless?[/size]
Re: Nigerian Nurse's Licence Withdrawn In Uk For Calling On Jesus For Help! by KriTic24A: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Don't blame the lady guys.
She was only putting to use what their pastors had taught them... ""believe in Jesus only and you start seeing EVERYTHING done for you without lifting a finger."" ""Just have faith"".
They have been brainwhased into believing that even to eat their food on the table, they still have to call on Jesus to do it for them.
Whereas Jesus said he and his Father have been working, these people only had faith without an action....yet expect to always succeed.
See disgrace...
Re: Nigerian Nurse's Licence Withdrawn In Uk For Calling On Jesus For Help! by Missonas(f): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Her child,her responsibility!Mother's intstinct was wat the woman was acting upon.Mother's/parenst are fond of suing teachers,nurses,nannies etc.if I know my child needs extra care I won't trust anybody to care for my child like I would.Dettol!ThankGod he survived it.
Re: Nigerian Nurse's Licence Withdrawn In Uk For Calling On Jesus For Help! by Kelly32: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
BootyOnMe: Serves her right!
About time these pushy Ogboni-Okija Christians of the world were taught a big lesson.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/565623_article-2057543-0EA767B100000578-728_233x423_jpg346be7f8011ec77a807fda5da02db621[/img]

HOW CAN THIS BE A NURSE? undecided
Look at her face? Very UGLY woman in the image and likeness of SATAN himself praying for another. . .? shocked
The child's mother recognized her as THE WITCH she truly is.
When these 'Olodo' nurses do not know what to do at their jobs, they start calling 'Jesus-Jesus'! grin
She should be in jail for inflicting 'mental anguish' on an already stressed parents.

Now, listen up O ye Noisy Chrissshians. . . Not every knee shalt bow, and every tongue confess at the MENTION OF HIS NAME!!!

Gedddddit?

Gosh! Irtitating creatures! Next time such m0r0ns will ask permission before openiing their filthy traps to chant "Jesus-Jusus' in public!

How was she sure the woman did not want the child dead? undecided

Is it every woman that has that bush mentality of 'going forth into the world to multiply' with imbecil-es? cheesy

Shi-YOOOOOOR!!!!

Sometimes, when we don't understand all the sides to an issue, its better that we Just refrain from commenting, than to make a colossal mistake in the name of a comment. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Nigerian Nurse's Licence Withdrawn In Uk For Calling On Jesus For Help! by MhizzCency: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Best Glowing Creams For Dark Skin Under ₦5000 (photos) / COVID-19: Protocols And Restrictions / What Is The English Name Of The Disease "pajapaja"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.