Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries (9414 Views)

US Secretary Of State, Blinken, Arrives Nigeria, Visits Aso Villa / Antony J. Blinken To Visit Nigeria This Month / US Secretary Of State, Antony Blinken To Meet With Buhari Over Security, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Luu40: 11:04pm On Jan 18
The government will now start beefing up security in Abuja to make sure he comes and go safely.
The same way security is provided for off-cycle election states.

The rest of the country keeps experiencing insecurity
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Regex: 11:42pm On Jan 18
Something horrible is about to happen.
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Everfrank(m): 12:36am On Jan 19
THE COLONIALISTS STOOGE SHOULD GO TO GAZA INSTEAD. HE IS COMPLICIT IN THE ONGOING GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING IN PALESTINE.
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by yinkabamiro: 1:08am On Jan 19
Mccullum:

Interested, please.
alright drop your number or check my Signature
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by patomberekpe(m): 2:51am On Jan 19
Paraman:
But I thought the US government does not recognize Tinubu government because of that bigot letter to Joe The secretary of state is welcome to Nigeria

Illiterate will always be Illiterate, USA do not like North Korea but they visit them, USA do not like China but they visit them etc, USA are only coming for their own Interest, LEGALIZE GAY, SUPPORT ISREAL, GIVE US OIL,ACCEPT EVIL VACINE FOR THE NEXT PANDEMIC, But bigot like you won't have sense, suffering and smiling,
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by loswhite(m): 4:25am On Jan 19
SIXFEETUNDER:
The day Nigeria leaves US and UK and sides with Russia is the day I lose my virginity
Why should we side with Russia?
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by loswhite(m): 4:27am On Jan 19
MasterTeeUSA:
Our Minister or Secretary of State should also meet with him not the President of Nigeria.

Lol a poor country that depends on loan to survive...You must not type foolishly
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by MasterTeeUSA: 4:56am On Jan 19
Never wrestle with a pig...your response shows your English language inadequacies.

loswhite:
Lol a poor country that depends on loan to survive...You must not type foolishly
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Tzar(m): 4:58am On Jan 19
These visits always get as e be. I hope nothing bad will happen after this visit o.
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Iamanoited: 5:44am On Jan 19
TO REPORT ON TINUBU'S COPING ABILITIES.
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Iamanoited: 5:55am On Jan 19
TO ASSESS THE STRENGTH AND WEAKNESSES OF BMFBOKOISWA AND THE NW COUNCIL OF EMIRS.
OBAMA DEMOCRATS IMPOSED BOKOHARAM ON NIGERIA LIKE THEY DID WITH HAMAS ON ISRAEL.

1 Like

Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Blazebond(m): 6:48am On Jan 19
This Jewish nigga needs to stay the f**k out of Nigeria,he need to shift very very far from us,let him go to Liberia,Ghana and Togo instead,let him take his genocide dark mind to other places

1 Like

Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Paraman: 7:28am On Jan 19
patomberekpe:

Illiterate will always be Illiterate, USA do not like North Korea but they visit them, USA do not like China but they visit them etc, USA are only coming for their own Interest, LEGALIZE GAY, SUPPORT ISREAL, GIVE US OIL,ACCEPT EVIL VACINE FOR THE NEXT PANDEMIC, But bigot like you won't have sense, suffering and smiling,
Who told you the US does not like North Korea and China? And you open your useless mouth they call me an illiterate while you just spoke like one grin
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by OyinO: 7:41am On Jan 19
Coming to the sh!t hole. Why are they always coming to the sh!t hole?
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by loswhite(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19
MasterTeeUSA:
Never wrestle with a pig...your response shows your English language inadequacies.

A confused fool.
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by MasterTeeUSA: 5:02pm On Jan 19
People with few words of intellect resort to insults...you are embarrassing yourself. Your use of elementary level grammar to insult people speaks highly of you. Use collegiate language when trying to compose an insult next time in order to earn some degree of respect.

loswhite:
A confused fool.
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by loswhite(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19
MasterTeeUSA:
People with few words of intellect resort to insults...you are embarrassing yourself. Your use of elementary level grammar to insult people speaks highly of you. Use collegiate language when trying to compose an insult next time in order to earn some degree of respect. The only problem you have is your level of thinking. Where is your word of intellect when you posted rubbish? I repeat you are just a confused fool..lol

Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by MasterTeeUSA: 6:21pm On Jan 19
there we go again...rubbish, fool...even a primary 1 knows those words. You didn't graduate or college never passed through you Lol. I was waiting for your collegiate insult...I forgot you have none.

[quote author=loswhite post=128023207][/quote]
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by loswhite(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19
MasterTeeUSA:
there we go again...rubbish, fool...even a primary 1 knows those words. You didn't graduate or college never passed through you Lol. I was waiting for your collegiate insult...I forgot you have none.

You don’t have to tell me how to insult you...lol. I choose my words myself and I will repeat it again You are just a big fool.
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by MasterTeeUSA: 9:44pm On Jan 19
confused fool, big fool lol

loswhite:
You don’t have to tell me how to insult you...lol. I choose my words myself and I will repeat it again You are just a big fool.
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by BeninRefugees: 9:51pm On Jan 19
Paraman:
I thought the bigot letter won't let them do business with Nigeria or recognize the Tinubu administration.
🤡🤡🤡
Re: US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries by Lucas4903: 9:15pm On Jan 20
ShobayoEmma:
Nigeria's neutrality in the war in Gaza is sacred to our survival. God bless Nigeria.

Tinubu, a bad man with evil intentions.

I can't remember a time we ever had a president with good intentions. dey play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan / Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War / Primaries: Two Arrested For Allegedly Bribing Delegates In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.