Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan (9406 Views)

OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by GARRIx7(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Asaba will be best capital in Nigeria – Uduaghan

January 9, 2013 | 12:07 pm

News

Asaba  - Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta has promised that the state capital Asaba will adorn a new and befitting look as the best state capital in Nigeria. 

Uduaghan made the promise in Asaba on Tuesday when he visited the Asagba of Asaba, Prof. Chike Edozien, to felicitate with him on his return from treatment abroad and to wish him Happy New Year. 

He said that his administration would take advantage of the current dry season to accelerate the construction of roads and drainages in Asaba. He said: “we want to ensure that Asaba wears a befitting status. 

“We assure you that we are still going to work on more roads, as 10 additional roads have been mapped out for construction in Asaba. “We also want to also inform you that the seat of government has been moved from the old to a new government house in Asaba. 

“The new Government House is one of the best in the country,” the governor said. Uduaghan informed the Asagba that the state would host the National Health Summit toward the end of January. 

He also used the opportunity of the visit to brief the monarch the ordeal the people went through during the flood that ravaged the state while the Asagba was out of the country. 

Responding, Edozien congratulated Uduaghan for bagging the national honuors award as a sitting governor. He also commended the government for constructing a new Government House and other ongoing projects in Asaba. 

He said that Asaba desired nothing but the best to make it a befitting capital and urged the governor to expedite action on the roads and other projects in Asaba. 

“I heard about the flood and your prompt action to mitigate its impact when I was abroad. “When I returned, we prayed that the government will do more to make Asaba the best capital in the country,’’ he said. (NAN)

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/asaba-will-be-best-capital-in-nigeria-uduaghan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by GARRIx7(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
.... And the only achievement I can see in the article is that he built a new "Govt House". How does that affect the masses??

My BASIN-HEADED Governor is duller than GEJ...
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by ba7man(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):
O.k......No problem.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Deivid10(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Na 2day? Those wey do am no giv notice... Ur year of Judgment na still dis year, u no fit escape am
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by kabiesy: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lets go there..........
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by hbrednic: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
yas
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by seuncyber(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
same story every day
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Welder(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
T.wat! Deceiving only himself and his cronies...

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by baynix(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Anada Trashy Post On The FP!?
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by geosegun(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
MAKE IT HAPPEN FIRST BEFORE MAKING MOUTH. GOD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH POLITICIANS SINCE DAYS OF OLD.
ALL WE HEAR EVEN FROM FED GOVT IS
FG TO,
STATE GOVT WILL,
LOCAL CHAIRMEN WANT TO..

WE ARE TIRED OF THE WORD TO, WILL, WANT, WILL SOON, ABOUT TO ETC...........

ALL WE WANT TO HEAR NOW IS

UDUAGAN [b]HAS MADE ASABA [/b]THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY...OK

PLEASE LET MODERATORS FILTERS ALL THIS UNFULFILLED WORDS OUT OF THE FRONT PAGE.
WE PREFER SEEING ACTIONS NOT MERE WORDS cool cool cool

THANK U

9 Likes

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by WizPrince1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thats the boss... Carry on my best Governor... I know you can do it... Up Uduaghan and Up Delta State.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by victorD3: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Is this man ok? I guess he is still in his drawing board perhaps till 2015 when he will hand over.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by LadyWinona: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Chai, Ego umu mmadu!!!
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by TheCity(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
"Ashy Gomina" You dey lie for us for day but for night you go spend our money on ashawo. God is watching you.

5 Likes

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by stacomaster(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
SUPER STORY ..PART II
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by WizPrince1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
victorD3: Is this man ok? I guess he is still in his drawing board perhaps till 2015 when he will hand over.
You're An Idiot! Is people like you that spoils nigeria with insults... Even if u use to insult other Governors don't try and insult Gov. Uduaghan koz we Deltans knows what he's doing for us. Go tell ur Gov. To say so if its paining you.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by dulphines: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Thats the boss... Carry on my best Governor... I know you can do it... Up Uduaghan and Up Delta State.

Why make it so obvious that you're on his payroll... Nigerians are not blind. Quietly eat what you benefit from him for your allegiance.

6 Likes

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by texazzpete(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
What a fellow, congratulating himself for building a new Government house!

Later one Daddy GO will ask us to pray harder to prevent more deaths of important dignitaries and leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by dhanmccoy: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
So he's boasting about the new Government House being the best in the country. How does that benefit or even concern the common man in the street. The money used in building it would have changed thousands of lives.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
lo @ politicians
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by WizPrince1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
dulphines:

Why make it so obvious that you're on his payroll... Nigerians are not blind. Quietly eat what you benefit from him for your allegiance.
The State is Benefiting From What He's Doing and We Ain't Complaining... Can You Tell Me What He Has Done Wrong? NEED AN ANSWER
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Donsammi(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
wrong thread .
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Ournaija: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
No governor receive swear pass Uduaghan
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by drlizzy(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
We Deltans knows what he's doing for us. Go tell ur Gov. To say so if its paining you.
Bloody sycophant

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by PosCaricature: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Is being Asaba the best state capital what the people want, when people of the state are dying of hunger & starvation? Has he been able to tackle the problem of insucurity in the state which has emanated as a result of unemployment & hunger?

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by eriegua83: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
Even if he turns Delta to paris rotten pineapple supporter would still critcise. EMMA has tried 4 Deltan especially hospitals and schools.
dulphines:

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by sylve11: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
You're An Idiot! Is people like you that spoils nigeria with insults... Even if u use to insult other Governors don't try and insult Gov. Uduaghan koz we Deltans knows what he's doing for us. Go tell ur Gov. To say so if its paining you.

Man shut up! The rest of deltans I know don't like uduaghan a bit. cool
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by WizPrince1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
eriegua83: Even if he turns Delta to paris rotten pineapple supporter would still critcise. EMMA has tried 4 Deltan especially hospitals and schools.
Ah... Please Help Me Tell These People... All their own is to criticize someone
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
What a clown!
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by ayewahjohn: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Is asaba d only place in delta,y wnt he say delta state d best state.oga abeg cm repair roads 4 warri.mtchew........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow / See Moment Orji Uzor Kalu Voted In Today's Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.