Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso (25048 Views)

Don’t Dissolve Kano Emirates, APC Chieftain, Yaryasa Warns Yusuf / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by rolams(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:
Really? Is Kwankwaso the governor of Kano state, Abba Kabir Yusuf? I hope they will not start clashing if the governor refused, which I strongly believes. The Governor by now must have his own followers, and their fighting when it starts, it will be a plus to Ganduje, who knows Abba Kabir Yusuf might decamp to APC, because his victory at the supreme court was political. Where was Kwankwaso when Gov Abba Kabir Yusuf was fighting to save his seat, Kwankwaso was silent for almost 3months, where was Kwankwaso when Abba Kabir Yusuf led the Vice president and other APC entourage by giving them a tour of the new Kano state government lodge, where was Kwankwaso when Abba Kabir Yusuf an opposition NNPP governor paid a visit President Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban Borgu, the Eze 1 of Igbo land, paid him a visit in his famous Ikoyi Boudilon residence?

Haa! Wetin be this ke!
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by oldguyman: 6:39pm On Jan 19
Part of the reasons the FG will not allow state police.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by SleekyP(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19
datola:
Hmmm... Will Sanusi be reinstated
His carriage is being prepared as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by thinkmoney(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-emirates-issue-will-definitely-be-revisited-kwankwaso/
Like I once wrote here, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is coming back. Bookmark this.
Traditional institution is borne out of history and shouldn’t be bastardized at the caprice of one vindictive and egoistic politician.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by ozo13(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:
Really? Is Kwankwaso the governor of Kano state, Abba Kabir Yusuf? I hope they will not start clashing if the governor refused, which I strongly believes. The Governor by now must have his own followers, and their fighting when it starts, it will be a plus to Ganduje, who knows Abba Kabir Yusuf might decamp to APC, because his victory at the supreme court was political. Where was Kwankwaso when Gov Abba Kabir Yusuf was fighting to save his seat, Kwankwaso was silent for almost 3months, where was Kwankwaso when Abba Kabir Yusuf led the Vice president and other APC entourage by giving them a tour of the new Kano state government lodge, where was Kwankwaso when Abba Kabir Yusuf an opposition NNPP governor paid a visit President Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban Borgu, the Eze 1 of Igbo land, paid him a visit in his famous Ikoyi Boudilon residence?
the governor himself made mention of it too at a point
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Dobodobo04: 6:44pm On Jan 19
Dude. Move on. The current Emir is sitting comfortably and has his admirers. Don’t disturb peace!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by timota(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:
The governor is his son in-law
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Ironbull: 6:46pm On Jan 19
To be very honest I want Sanusi back to his Throne because the man committed no crime to be deposed in such embarrassing manner
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by lilytender: 6:46pm On Jan 19
Very well

We Yorubas will watch with Pop-corn and Pepsi as you born down your state and region.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by offongk(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19
Good move but after running to Tinubu and all agreement fail ...

My respect for him is zero

They pay him back by making DOLLAR STIFTINNG as APC NATIONAL CHAIRMAN

Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-emirates-issue-will-definitely-be-revisited-kwankwaso/
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by lilytender: 6:48pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:

The governor is Kwakwanso's son in-law. Kwakwanso made him governor, so Kwakwanso is the de facto governor. Their friends in South East love Kwakwanso's style of godfatherism, but hate Emilokan Tinubu the Kingmaker that made himself King

We Yorubas love Owambe Parties, we would love the Owambe Party that is about to start in Kano. We will be going to select Aso-Ebi for the party
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Uncletony(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:
So you cant breathe if you don't mention Igbo?! Your stupidity is beyond redemption I give up!!!!
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Larrycool1234(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:

Dumbest write up

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by udemzyudex(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19
Why kwankwaso Wan dey act like say na him dey rule kano?
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by soullove1881(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:

Keep your emotions. We know better!
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by illicit(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19
Emu4life:

Tell us you are a Drunkard without telling us you are a Drunkard.
You are a disgrace.

It seems u are d drunk one tho

What's that incantation u typed there
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Menclothing: 6:51pm On Jan 19
Is he gov or president?

Out spoken God father Wike no do reach this
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Helinus: 6:52pm On Jan 19
Ganduje in the mud
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by spencekat(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19
MrPolitics:
Is Kwankwaso the governor? The man just wants to be the one making the decisions
The godfather and father in law.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by abobote: 6:55pm On Jan 19
Is kwakwanso the governor of kano state.

I know there must be clash of interest before the end of the tenure

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Slytiger: 7:01pm On Jan 19
So, are they going to chase away the current emir. Dey play oo you hear grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Dpaulie(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19
Una wahala
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Slytiger: 7:02pm On Jan 19
MrPolitics:
Is Kwankwaso the governor? The man just wants to be the one making the decisions
He is the Governor. The other guy is just a Muppet grin
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by DarkJeddi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:
Na you and your family crowned Tinubu Eze1 of Igbo?
Dey there dey wail,Abba Yusuf told you he is not okay with Kwankwaso?
Paying a visit to Tinubu is now the criteria to qualify for an APC membership?
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by b3llo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:
You are not current with the political happenings in Kano and the role Kwankwaso played
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by jnig: 7:15pm On Jan 19
suleimanshehu:

Read the report again!
Then reread it again.

It seems you couldn't decode the encoded message of Kwankwaso. He didn't claim to be the governor. He didnt even claim to be privy to an ealier decision. What's more, he didn't even posit a particular outcome as the certain decision that the government must implement. All he said was that he is sure that the matter shall be revisited

1 Like

Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by Tonytonex(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19
MrPolitics:
in case you don't know, the governor wouldn't have been a governor, if not for the influence of Kwankwaso.
Re: Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso by bitbillionaire: 7:24pm On Jan 19
This man should go and rest and stop dictating to the governor. Allow the governor to breath!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash / Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.